Festival Of Neggs: Quest 8 Steps

hrtbrk

My left and right arrow keys haven't been working on neopets games lately (haven't been able to play Meerca Chase) so I can't really play MBV either. I can jump and that's about it. :sad01_anim:

That's not good :sad01_anim: being that like meerca chase the left and right arrow keys are very important to getting the needed score. Maybe if you can use another computer where the keys work it would be easier? unless you're really good at jumping up and hitting the ball over the next :laughingsmiley:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've been in the caves for quite some time now, just clicking the middle one, and it doesn't seem to be ending... If I click on either of the sides it brings me back to Coltzan. So I think what I'm doing is right, but I'm wondering if it's supposed to take this long.

That's not good :sad01_anim: being that like meerca chase the left and right arrow keys are very important to getting the needed score. Maybe if you can use another computer where the keys work it would be easier? unless you're really good at jumping up and hitting the ball over the next :laughingsmiley:

Yeah, I'll have to try another computer. The annoying thing is that the desktop we have is super slow. I already tried MBV just with jumping up and down and it didn't work very well, haha. :laughingsmiley:

I wish I knew why the keys weren't registering - they've worked before! Oh well.

EDIT: I tried the other computer and after lots of tries, got 260! YAY!!

Now for the rest of the quest...

I'm so annoyed right now D: I didn't get the avatar.

My internet died for 5 days, and during which 2 quests had been released that I hadn't completed. Had I known the information that I do now, I would've tried harder to find a computer that can actually access Neopets >.< Okay, so.. it's only an avatar. I don't even collect them. But it's annoying that I would've got it had this not happened. Stupid computer! It's still dodgy now :( *throws it across the room*

I figured the doors in the tunnel out! When you click on one of the 2, it will either bring you to the next level or back to Coltzan. After you find the right one, you'll move on to the next level in which you have another choice of 2. If you click the wrong one, it only brings you back one level. Not all the way. So you just have to find the one that brings you to a unique door selection each time. Oh, and I didn't get the avvie :( I did all of the quests in time though, so I dunno why not.

Completed! YAAAAAY!!! :D

I love the background! MBV was definitely the hardest part.

Oh and I got the avatar - I completed each quest before the next one came out.

A lot of people are saying that they thought munci beach vb was hard. Personally I thought it was super easy. I beat the first round 12 to 0. Then I beat the second round 12 to 5. I actually thought that was super easy.

..... I hate you, I really, really do.....

Edit: Just so nobody thinks I mean it, I wrote this because I SUCK at Mynci Beach Volleyball, and it just becomes even suckier when someone does a score like that in the first try :P

Wow I JUST finished MBV. 250pts in 2 rounds. Phew! Off to do the rest.

I'll post when I'm done to let y'all know if I got the avvie. From what I can gather, I think I have a good chance of getting it, since I'm pretty sure I did all the quests on their release date and finished each one before I did the next.

EDIT: YES! I got the avvie :laughingsmiley:

Surprisingly the maze was really short for me, about 15-20 clicks and I was there

Mynci Beach volleyball was definitely the hardest part. I started at it last night and only got the high score today during a study break. After that it was a breeze!

The wearables are SO cute, and I really love the avatar. Such vibrant colours ^_^

Best of luck to anyone still trying!

It would be a game I really struggle at wouldn't it, oh MVB how I hate you

Just now I got a score of 280 in mbv. It takes a lot of practice. I didn't think I could get the points, but I didn't give up. I watched a video on you tube that showed some places to stand when you have the ball. It helped a lot. Now on to the rest of the quest.

Edit: Today at 9:30 a.m. nst I finished the whole quest. I even got the avatar. I hope I never have to play mbv again. Except for mbv, the quest was fun, and kind of easy.

Everyone has such trouble with Mynci Beach Volleyball but I once wasted an entire afternoon on one single game cause I never lost. lol Just lucky I guess.

D: I made a mistake and played Ice Cream Machine 6 times without getting the other item before it. After I got it, I played and submitted the game 3 times, but I can't get the item because I already submitted it 8 TIMES. Now that the event ends tomorrow, I'll never get the prize, nor the bonus items. >=[