The Official Pokemon Topic

CAV of Gang Green

Is that real or fanmade? They look like epic fail.

By the way, I added some spoiler tags to your post. I don't think everyone wants to see the new generation yet (at least, I don't really want to).

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are fanmade. I'm sure Serebii would have had something if they weren't.

Also, the new 5th Gen games were just announced! Pokemon Black and White versions.

No worries, I just thought I'd do it for you :P

Yea, the last one looks a bit more professional. Anyway, Black & White do sound awesome. I guess that's what bluerang posted. I don't think pokemon will live long after them though.

Oh, I missed that. Sorry. :laughingsmiley:

Yeah, I heard there were some issues about racism there, but personally, I don't see the big deal. They're just harmless colors. Hm. I could possibly see Ebony and Ivory. :P Or Dark and Light? No, that's lame.

That makes me wonder what the third game is going to be, though. Pokemon Gray? Pokemon Brown?

Or Dark and Light? No, that's lame.

Join the Dark side, we has cookies.

That makes me wonder what the third game is going to be, though. Pokemon Gray? Pokemon Brown?

pokemon-brown-fake-ds-box.jpg

^lol

Pokemon's going to keep going as long as it remains popular and Nintendo can make money from it. It's as much of a cash cow as Mario and Zelda are. *shrug* What can you do?

@Viridian: Someone actually thought about that? :laughingsmiley: Wow. . .

If there's a new generation, that would be awsome. Try to remember that I officially joined Pokemon in the third generation (Saphire). Here are some thoughts of names.

Colors

Colbalt

Crimson

Jade

Zodiac Signs(?)

Gemini

Libra

Capricorn

Aquarius

Gems

Garnet

Opal

Turquoise

Topaz

Sorry, this is bugging me- Cav, Sapphire is spelt with TWO p's.

Who knows, they might dub them straight to Black and White. Personally I like the sound of them as game titles. And really Grey is the msot likely canidate for the 3rd game, but who knows.

Really isn't not hard to keep up with the Pokemon. Granted, there's no listing them all, but it's not hard to recognize by sight or name and know some base facts (stats, family, orig gen, ect).

There aren't gonig to be zodaic Pokemon games. Zodiac Pokemon are soemthing of a possibility, but not as game titles.

In the right style, I'm sure there are several Pokemon that look like Digimon and Digimon that look like Pokemon. THose two, however, are Pokemon, 100%. They're gonig to be in the next Pokemon movie, and they're the first 5th gen Pokemon released, for those who don't know.

I started with red and blue when I was younger, made it to yellow with my yellow gb then quit. I've gotten a ton older but my girlfriend wanted me to get her soulsilver so I did and then I played some pearl. Then I found out about an action replay..loaded it when I got to the elite four and then killed them with some lvl 40's. Then I decided to catch the elite four's pokemon because I was bored. Then I loaded a mew onto my game from a code and then transfered it to my gf's game. Since all she ever wanted in the past...4-5 god how many years was a mew needless to say she was pretty happy.

From being a person who played as a kid on red and blue..holy have the new games become confusing. The ds makes it nice since you don't always need to push a and b, it is just kinda silly when you have to learn a new interface with your bags and such with each new game.

If I could change anything personally I would say that they should make some new "elements" or something for new pokemon because they can make as many new pokemon as they want but the pokemon still do the same thing as the old ones did. Sure they now have ev points and pokemon natures but I really don't care who is the strongest or to make a perfect build. Still lacks the feel of something new for me. They just keep fancying up the same old thing.

Black and white? I was hoping it wasjust a rumor, but I guess it's not that bad. I woud have preffered Granite and Quartz but whatever.

And yeah, tha pokemon brown game is a real game just not official. That's what I heard anyway though, I think you can play it online, infact i've seen videos of gameplay on yotube about pokemon brown and while they weren't very good quality...

Black and white? I was hoping it wasjust a rumor, but I guess it's not that bad. I woud have preffered Granite and Quartz but whatever.

And yeah, tha pokemon brown game is a real game just not official. That's what I heard anyway though, I think you can play it online, infact i've seen videos of gameplay on yotube about pokemon brown and while they weren't very good quality...

Granite and Quartz sound way better than Obsidian and Quartz. I think they'll change it for the English version to avoid controversy and make it sound better. I have to look at that Pokemon Brown game online! :laughingsmiley:

I'm serious, Granite and Quartz sounds awesome! *goes to share with PokeCommunity*

Wow, they really went all out with the 3D in this.... Can't wait to see the starters. And is it jsut me, or did they actually combine the PokeCenter and the Mart?

Thoguht it was a rumor? ...Serebii doesn't post rumors.

ZOMG. Pokemon in 3D. I'm soooo excited. Yeah...but I'm not too much of a fan of the names. Black and White is cool, but like someone was saying, Obsidian and Ivory or something would be cooler. :woot:

I think the color names are a throwback to the origionals. This is supposed to be a sort of Pokemon rebirth/revitalization, so it makes sense that they're returning to their roots in some ways and totally redoing it in others.

I think the color names are a throwback to the origionals. This is supposed to be a sort of Pokemon rebirth/revitalization, so it makes sense that they're returning to their roots in some ways and totally redoing it in others.

That definitely makes sense. I miss the screen being all one color... :laughingsmiley: But I love the whole 3D thing too. I think that it will turn out very nicely.

Cool new pokemon games. Even though it is kinda early, having SS and HG coming out just a couple of weeks ago. Black and White sounds fine, but I still would've liked a Pokemon Topaz. Considering that they've been making pokemon games named after gems.

This is just the beginning of the info. THese won't be out till around November in Japan, and they generally release on a yearly basis. New, remake, 3rd game, remake. So it's really not soon at all.