The Official Pokemon Topic

CAV of Gang Green

I prefer getting booster packs at random. I've had some amazing finds before, including a pack with an Omnyate and a Helix fossil in the same pack, and one with a holo Zapdos AND a holo Arceus lv X.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got VERY lucky with our Arceuses. We got a different one every time we found one and now we have all of them. (: I think the only sets we have complete are HGSS and Fossil/Jungle. We bought a couple of them, but it's much more fun to be surprised. I'm in charge of organizing the doubles, lol.

Actually they dropped that slogan after the first gen. Also, it was only part of the dubbed version- not the original.

No wonder it's been missing for so long. Glad the dropped it, cause no one was catching them all other than people playing the games.

As for the TGC, I don't get this. I'm strictly a part of games and nothing else. For one thing, I don't know how to play the TGC. My little brother does, and he collects cards.

I actually use to play Yu-Gi-Oh. I stopped when I realized how stupid it was.

The best booster-pack finds i've had are two Arceus in one pack, and a Zapdos + Vaporeon EX a long time ago.

Oh and once I found a Delta species, holographic, steel + electric type Latias in a booster pack.

Today I saw this in store:

[removed]

I thought it was kind of cute (and I do collect the cards) but they asked about 14 euros for it (ridiculous prices in this small town).

So I might get it from somewhere else :D

I can't see it. You're about to get sued for copyrights. jk

New Images of Pokemon White & Black

Are these images real?

I couldn't take the screenshots from the site, so I had to post the link. Yes, the site is safe.

Gonna say this once more: Serebii does not post rumors or fakes. Anything maknig it's way onto a Serebii page is either 100% legit, or so near it that there's virtaully no chance of it NOT being part of the game/show/wahtever. So yes- everything there is fact.

I can't see it. You're about to get sued for copyrights. jk

Why was it removed? It was just an image I found on google.

Anyway, here's a link to 'another' image with the same information: http://www.sixprizes.com/news/pokemon-tcg-rumble/

And yep, those are real. Not quite sure what I think of the city walking yet.

Ok, ok! The images are real, don't get on my case! I wouldn't know cause I've never been there. And the images looked a little fishy.

On a side note, is there a way to get Darkrai in Diamond without using Action Replay or risking my file?

It's not going on any more, but a while back there was a WiFi event. You could download the item needed to activate it's event. I think it was Plat only, but you could then trade it over (or was in all three..... no, it was Plat)

Dang. I was going to ask about Arceus. I guess I'll have to get Action Replay.

If only I hadn't lost Sapphire. If I didn't, I could've still had Celebi, Blazeiken, Kyogre, Latias, and Rayquaza to this day...

You can still get them from the trading center, rather than action replay.

I'm trying to catch Suicune... Already used 40 ultra balls but it just won't stay inside!

I guess it's making up for Lugia (which was caught in just 1 ball o.O)

----

Got it! Just 45 balls later.. lol

I know about the events, and it sucks that I missed them.

I can't use the trading center because it will only let me ask for pokemon that are in my pokedex, and since neither Arceus or Darkrai are in my pokedex, I can't ask for a trade.

My friend might be able to give me an action replay that he doesn't use anymore, let's see what happens there.

Man...college isn't giving me a chance to play my SS x3 My team is around level 70 now but I want to keep training before I challenge Red =D

Plus my uncle got me Sky Mystery Dungeon...been playing that a bit more teehee ^^; Luckily I was chosen as Eevee on my first try ;)

As for the event pokemon, I managed to get them all! =D I have two Jirachis (one from a guy on youtube because he found out I was a "girl" would give me any rare pokemon i wanted O.o and the other through Gamestop), Darkrai (2), Arceus, Manaphy, Celebi from the 10th anniversary tournament, Mew, Shaymin (2), and the Pikachu-colored Pichu (3) ^^ I might consider trading them to other people...but not until I can find another DS user to let me borrow and put everything on my SS! Because all these rare pokemon not all in the same games :(

I have Mystery Dungon Blue Rescue Team. It's ok, but nothing special.

I have 3 Toys R Us near me, including the famous Times Square Toys R Us. I also have about 19 Gamestops. I even have the world famous Nintendo World near me, so I'm just forgeting to go to the events.

I have Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time. I enjoy playing it.

In Australia, we have a few Toys R Us in the cities, and EB Games in the same places, but nowhere near me.

And I can't set up Wifi from my house... guess I'll have to buy one of those Wifi USB things from Nintendo Australia...

Actually, given the projected dates, I think it'll come out on the DS we have now, but be playable on the 3DS. The way they do things with game releases is the game is annoucned in the spring, and released in the fall of the same year in Japan, then the English version is out the next spring. The 3DS is only set for it's demo-reveal at E3 2011, a good while after the predicted 5th gen launch.

Good, cause I don't think I'll be getting the 3DS. Give the DSi a little breathing room, Nintendo!

My friend lent me his action replay, and I just got a ton of lengendary pokemon. That solves my problem. Now to train them all.

Those graphics look amazing. I so can't wait until Black and White.

I don't know why everyone is saying that 3DS is being released too close to the DSi. It'll probably be around 2012 by the time it's released in North America, and the DSi was released in 2009 (XL was released this year, though), which makes the release dates between it and 3DS close to the timespan between original GBA and the original DS, and I believe that the GBC release and the GBA release were about that close together, too.

The 3DS? Gee I'm missing something there.. Well I don't have money to buy a new DS in that time, cus I'll be becoming a poor student by 2011 :P

I'd seen the gameplay this morning too, was good :)