The Official Pokemon Topic

CAV of Gang Green

530px-Logo_Pokemon.svg.png

The Official Topic!

Here you can talk about everything Pokemon. Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Gold, Leaf Green, Fire Red, Pokemon Channel, Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Collosium, Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, Soul Silver *pants*. EVERYTHING!

NOTE: In case anyone was wondering, I have Diamond and Saphire. But I lost Saphire.

ANOTHER NOTE: I predict that Super Squrriel and Tyler will be here in 3...2...1.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't forget crystal, gale of darkness, and battle revolution in the list of games ;P

my platinum is missing but in my emerald I have swampert as my only really powerful one, so I'm strengthening the others

What about me lolz =P

Let's see...I have Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver (don't wanna save anymore ;_; ), Crystal, Emerald, FireRed, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, SoulSilver, Puzzle Challenge, Colosseum, XD Gale of Darkness, Pinball, Trading Card Game for GBC, Snap, Stadium 1 & 2, Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team, Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Hey You Pikachu, Battle Revolution, and all of first season of Pokemon on vhs, and first three movies of pokemon! *pants*

Man...I'm a HUGE fan of pokemon since it first came to America and still kinda am, mainly for the games :P

As of now, I'm looking for a "Flying" and "Surfing" Pikachu on my pokewalker while still training my main game team to be tough enough to beat Red =D

After I decide on my "dream" team, I might wanna challenge people on here since I haven't battled another "real person" since many years ago xD With NO legends to be used on either side ^___^ *I like fighting with normal and less rare pokemon*

Lets see. I have (had) Blue (lost it. :sad01_anim: ), Crystal (my dad overwrote my file...most traumatizing experience of my childhood), Gold, Sapphire (my favorite). I lost a little faith with the DS versions. Too many new Pokemon for me.

I have RBY, GSC, RSE, DPPt, FR/LG, HG/SS, Colosseum, XD, Ranger 1 and 2, Pinball, Mystery Dungeon Red, Blue, Time, Darkness, and Sky... Channel is around here somewhere, Trozei and Dash are in one of these DS cases despite my not playing them much, and Battle Revolution for the Wii is in one of the coffee table drawers downstairs. ....I think that's it. Gamewise, at least. (16 posters, some VHS and DVD movies, Palkia stylus, Giratina, Ho-oh, and Ludia figures, some plush, and more cards than I care to count)

Pearl is my best file. Black trainer card, and the only Pokemon I ever hand leveled to 100, my Infernape. And I have a shiny Beautifly with a 31 Sp Atk IV (and good ones otherwise) on Plat. His name is Spinel, and he kicks butt.

I actually started with Sapphire (though Ruby was my first to beat the E4 on), so all my GB and GBC games were second hand. Gold wiped itself a while back, and I haven't played any of the others recently enough to know their status.

I even take my Pokewalker to school. Helps that literally half my Comp Sci 2 class does the same and the time before the bell rings is spent checking steps and interacting. xD

I has all games for: Gameboy & NDS... YES, ALL(that I could get)!

Blue

Red

Yellow

pkmn trading card game

Silver

Gold

Crystal

Ruby

Sapphire

Emerald

Pokemon Pinball Ruby/Sapphire

LeafGreen

FireRed

Pokemon mystery dungeon blue/red

pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time/darkness & sky

Pokemon Ranger

Pearl

Diamond

Soulsilver (Heartgold is coming my way :D )

oh and most for the N64 :D

pokemon Snap

Stadium

Stadium II

And I still love it :graduated:

I still love Pokemon. Between me and my brother we have got

Blue/Red/Yellow - although yellow has been given to my foster brother to get him hooked.

Gold/Silver/Crysal - Gold was always my favourite

Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald - Cant find emerald

Leaf Green

Diamond

Heart Gold - latest acquisition and loving it!

Mystery Dungeon (one of them can't remember which)

Pokemon Snap

Pokemon Stadium

Pokemon Collesium

There's just so many different kinda of pokemon, that there's at least ONE favorite for everyone :)

I LOVE Eevee for its cuteness and many nice evolutions! ( Next should be Flying I hope ^^ )

My grandma likes Psyduck xD

Mom likes Clefairy

...and a lot of my family likes some kind of pokemon but I can't remember xD

Red, Silver, Emerald, and the Stadiums I completely loved as a kid and would play them nonstop. Too bad my silver don't wanna save anymore so there goes a lot of my lvl 100s gone D:

I saw it, I just didn't feel like letting you be right. xD

Anyway, I would have done this but Viridan did before and it died and since all my topics never even get one post...

Btw, I have :

Sky

MD Red

Time

Soul Silver

Saphire

Ruby

Emerald

Fire red

Leafgreen

Diamond

Pearl

and Platinum

Also, my favourite pokemon is Shiny Zangoose. They look so pwnful.

I'm also fond of hoenn region sarters. Especially Mudkip.

And you guys wouldn't beleive my Pokemon card collection. -Pushes up nerd glasses and snorts- My first movie promo Mewtwo only given out at the premeir will pwn your regular mewtwo! I have over two thousand cards and...

-Drum roll-

...The full set of EX Goudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza cards from a few series back. Mint condition except for a drop of highlighter on the back of the groudon. Plus my other rares that I keep in my special collectors book.

I even got a Lugia from a pokenon convention only given out at the convention. Only 200 total in existence.

Oh and for easter I just got a pokemon movie. ^^

Btw I have light pokemon cards. Light Jolteon, Light gOLDUCK, lIGHT sUNFLORA, ECT... Plus my japenese and spanish cards. Thn my super old dark gyarados, dark Dragonite/dragonairs, Dark Blastoises/Wartortles an ark charizards/charmeleons. I even have a shiny pikachu and shiny mew. Can't even find the shiny mew on ebay.

*pokes head in*

ew pokemon... :baaasmiley:

Never really like Pokemon...don't kill me! Though I like that kinda pointy headed egg thing...that that girl with the orange hair carries around xD

sry I don't know much about Pokemon.

And Whoa Super Squirrel, you're not obsessed at ALL. xD

Ok toodles~ :bike:

@Super Squirrel: OMG! During the premiere of the first movie, I got the Dragonite card while my cousin got the Mewtwo card :P She knew I was collecting the cards wayyyy back then though, so she let me have it free ^^ I stopped collecting cards such a long time ago...but I still have them all =D

Pokemon is just...idk if there's any right words to explain how awesome pokemon is!

@Shadows4fairy: have you at least tried playing one of the games? I'll admit the cards and anime got kinda dull for me...but I always come back for the games because they're just so fun ^_^ Usually it's the games that get people to gain an interest in pokemon from what I've seen ^^

Pokemon started as a video game, with Red and Green in Japan. The anime, cards, and PokeSpecial mangs all came after. It's no wonder the games rank above the rest.

@Shadows4fairy: have you at least tried playing one of the games? I'll admit the cards and anime got kinda dull for me...but I always come back for the games because they're just so fun ^_^ Usually it's the games that get people to gain an interest in Pokemon from what I've seen ^^

Well truthfully, I've only played one of the really old versions on my friends...portable gaming console... (wow I seriously don't know much about video games xD) and that was quite a few years back. I think all I did was walk around, fight/catch some Pokemon and that was it. Iunno if they made them better, but my only experience with it was definitely not anything to brag about. The cards...I had one of the egg thing I was talking about cause my friend knew I really like them and gave me that one, but otherwise, yea..not interested xD

And finally, the anime would have been the only thing that caught my interest for more than a moment. I think I watched a season of it sometime back in grade school.

;)

This topic grew fast...Anywho, this is what I have. It's less then everyone else, as I wasn't a real fan until Saphire.

Pokemon Stadium (N64)

Pokemon Collisium (GC)

Pokemon Channel (My first Gamecube game)

Pokemon Saphire

Pokemon Diamond (my current game and favorite)

and I'll soon get HeartGold because my brother will only get SoulSilver and it would be strange to have 2 SS's.

As you see, I would normally wait until the generation is over. Saphire, I didn't get Emerald or Ruby, cause I waited til the next generation. Diamond, I didn't get Pearl or Platinum, cause I waited. To me it's pointless to get the same game (like getting Pearl and Diamond), when the only difference is in legendary pokemon.

I've heard they are working on a 5th generation... Honestly I was fine with the 497 pokemon they have right now (maybe they could have added 3... but a whole generation?!)

Wonder if those are also such steel/robot looking pokémon like they have been from the 3rd generation on, hope not.