Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

Totakeiko's eyes widened in excitment. "And then we can put blush and lipstick on him! And then a tatoo..."

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Good dog. Now stay still." TotaKeiko put a ballerina's dress on Metroid. Then she put blush and lipstick on him. "Now dance or else you get a tatoo."

TotaKeiko took out the laser. "Then sit still. I'm going to give you a gingerbread man tatoo."

TotaKeiko brought the laser to Metroid's outer layer. Metroid popped.

TotaKeiko looked at metroid. "You look like a scrambeled egg." She threw Metroid at a tree.

"It's justy your day!" Totakeiko finds a garbage can and throws the taffy in it.

TotaKeiko screams at the horrible pun. She opens a portal to another dimension and throws the garbage can into it. "You are horrible!" *closes the portal*

TotaKeiko lounges by a fireplace with some hot chocolate. "So peaceful..."

"His puns are getting weaker. I guess I should harden him up a little." Morgan grabs an atom-scrambler and fires it at Metroid. His shell grows back and he looks as normal as ever. "There! Now I can draw little rainbows on his shell!" ^_^

"Morgan...that's a hologram of him. The real one is in another dimension." TotaKeiko said happily.