Day 10...

RohanX

AAA's score is... Really hard but I will try in the afternoon. I know I got like 25000 on this game before so I just have to try it!

yep! thats why i didnt do AAA's score. His scores are always too hard except crisis courier! it was SOOOO easy!

you know, i just noticed that you are always the first person to reply on my daily dare topic...

yep! thats why i didnt do AAA's score. His scores are always too hard except crisis courier! it was SOOOO easy!

you know, i just noticed that you are always the first person to reply on my daily dare topic...

I spend too much time browsing this forum around midnight NST :P

Yep, lazycrazykitten, meet bane of your existence, Snot Splatter.

*thumps head*

Yep, went with Abby today. I couldn't even get half of AAA's score. *sighs* Oh well, can't beat em all. I might have tried a bit harder if it was my day off, but since I got to go to work I don't want to have to worry about a score that I'll probably never beat. The score was really high today.

I'm going to give it a shot using that walkthrough...but my highest score is 19k...looks like daily dare has started to really push us! If I don't get near enough in practice then it's going to be another Abigail!

EDIT: Abigail it is as I will never get the hang of that technique!

I beat AAA after a long long time... Used that guide posted above too (saw it on the boards and wanted to post it, but I see I've been beaten!)! The guide was absolutely fantastic, given how my previous high score was a measly 9k+. Gd luck to all who're still trying! Don't give up! It's been the worst DD so far, I must say.

Good challenge, indeed. I also beat him, but with a written and video guide posted by bartdrunkeys (one of the best gamers on the site), and I got the score in about an hour.

Frustrating, but I finaly understand this game...

Past level 6, boost some snot squares so they need 2 drops to explode. It requires some strategy on your side, so be sure to look at the layout of the game board to take advantage of it. Then use a Drop 2 power up on one of them near a concentration... it should do the magic and almost clear up the level. I got over 40k in level 13.

Good challenge, indeed. I also beat him, but with a written and video guide posted by bartdrunkeys (one of the best gamers on the site), and I got the score in about an hour.

Could you please link to that? I'd be interested to see how the later levels were done. I did a quick search but couldn't find it.

Not a hard game at all, if you follow some guides on the Neoboards it's pretty doable.

Tough? Yes, hardest so far. But then again it has practically been a cakewalk until now.

Going for Super Megasuperb. :)