Day 10...

RohanX

It took me a long time to finish this challenge, even with the guide. The hardest part was getting the two 2x bonus in the first level. That took forever! But I'm 10/10 for AAA and on track for the top trophy!

Thank goodness for those guides! Before, my high score was just under 20k, but with the help of the guides I managed to beat 40k. To reiterate what many others have said, the hardest part is getting the two 2x bonuses on the first level. Once I got past that, I managed to score just over 40k on my first try. Took me like a half an hour to get to that point, though! Still going strong for the Grandultimate Scoretacular!

Finally got home and did the challenge =D

Man...first time (after restarting a lot to get the X2 in the first level), my laptop shut down when I had around 37,000 points D:

After trying again, I beat AAA yay ^^

the guide from Snakevine really helped me out the most ^_^

Thank God for the guide by bartdrunkys.

I'dve never've gotten it if it hadn't been for that, since my previous high score was around 10,000 or so.

10/10 AAA. Sooo proud. Mind you, today would have to have been the hardest for me this Daily Dare.

Thank god this wasn't the Double Dare for this week...

http://www.neopets.com/~vertruvio

That is for whoever wanted to see bart's guides.

Thanks for the link!! The videos are VERY useful :D

I really thought I was going to give up but thanks to the video I started to get the hang of it and score.

• 2 weeks later...