Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kopakashield, I believe that last year it was only one christmas egg per member, so I'm not sure if it'll change this year. Can't hurt to hope, though, I guess.

By the way, can anyone clarify what meets the requirements for an egg hatch? I've heard that it's a ratio, a total, or some complicated equation, and I'm not really sure which to believe.

Well, only TJ09 knows the full workings, but ratio is the way the numbers are side by side and really determine health during growth than anything. Total... I don't think there's anything that uses total. xD It's namely thought that some equation takes into account clicks, views, and unique views to see if it can grow.

I can't wait for the Christmas eggs! I kind of hope there is a cap, as I had enough trouble nabbing the Autumns. Congrats on the gold egg Angel Anime!

Maybe we should take down the Fog in the earlier post as it could be construed as a spoiler which DC tends to get all ninja about? Just me being all paranoid, I suppose. :)

They only do that on THEIR forums. There's no site rule that says we can't, so bah to them, I say! Bah!

Also, why do people always call me by my full display name? Is it not eaiser and kinda obvious that Anime still works in December?

Working for me... It's just overpopulated and slow.

AVrM.gifcFQ9.gif

He's dying. 2.02 days. Please help a fellow TDN member out. -sigh-

Haha, I just saw two mint eggs w/ the codes WhAP and dInt.

Got a gold from breeding :D : 1fIg.gif

edit: OMG! Two more gold eggs from breeding!!! DIpX.gif & Ca8v.gif

o.o wow... *hugs my 3 gold dragons* One egg from each of them :O ^_^ Okay, I'll go ahead and post other breeding results:

Xhtm.gif4eck.gifOp5T.gifSEfL.gifmyke.giflI1X.gifJOgV.gifCkgm.gifFTzs.gif8XuS.gif89AF.gif

HOLY KAU ARDEO! that's alot of eggs! AND 3 gold? wow. *clicks all eggs/hatchies*

My autumns matured! ^_^ ones male and the others female.

o_O Ardeo, I envy your eggs. My dragons barely ever breed, and when they do, a crazy person adopts it and decides to leave it with a few views -_-

It response to post waaaay up there, the orange ones are Magi, the blues Water, and the Reds are usually jsut called Red. I have not experimented with Water-Red couples, but I think they work.

SUPER IMPORTANT EDIT:

All right, I'm sure you've noticed that I'm wearing heavy duty raid gear. THis is to keep from being the one that gets attacked when people hear this, so I'ma hide behind this large wall and yell...

Alts no longer have different colored eggs that normal Vines and Blacks. It is unknown if this will be changed back at a later date, but untill then getting an Alt is even harder. If anyone seens Morgan, tell her I'm hiding till she's done twitching.

*RUNS AROUND SCREAMING*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

*curls up in corner*

*sob*now i can't tell if it's an alt black! *is so sad* :crying:

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

-breathes heavily-

.....But I do think it's a good idea to this. It'll empty the abandoned eggs page, that's good ^_^ And now the picky egg choosers will need to keep all the vine and black eggs they can get!...-eye twitch-

It is unknown if this will be changed back at a later date, but untill then getting an Alt is even harder.

Actually, TJ09's post says that it won't be reverted at a later date. :( The point of the alts was to make knowing what you would get harder, and with different eggs, that defeats the purpose.