Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I actually have most of them, though they're not in species order. I'm missing....

Male Red Stripe

Male Tan Ridgewing

Neglected

Zombie

Holly (aka Christmas 09)

Leetle Tree

Oh ok =) Im looking forward to my pink and blue egg hatching <3 :wub_anim:

not trying to spam my eggs just trying to make this incubater thing work. incubator_rinoa812.png

It looks like you have yours right... sometimes the iamge doesn't work properly. Try remaking it. And note that you don't get any views from an incubator, it's mainly a link to your scroll.

• 2 weeks later...

it fluctuates. It's best to put the eggs themselves in your signature.

Also, as i was unable to post this when it happened, a week ago two new eggs came out. Ember ("This egg is very hot.") and Harvest (*"This heavy egg is rather warm.")

The site was down for me for two days after their release, but I got two of each all ready. Just ERed my Embers so they'll be hatching soon, and my Harvests go in tomorrow.

Sigh i just dont get this i guess . i have several adult dragons but here lately all of my eggs and hatchlings have been getting sick. I havnt had any die from that yet but I just am not sure what im doing wrong lol. I think its because i post in the plot thread and everyone is too preoccupied to click on dragons but they all view it over and over. im wonedering if it would be better to not have them in my signature.

The view to click ratio doesn't matter so long as you have more unique views than clicks. And having them all over the plot thread will increase their views enough to kill them if you're not paying attention, but as long as you fog them they'll be fine.

• 2 weeks later...

All right, new event on DC. If you were here for the Easter event, it works just like that. If you weren't... Around the site (pretty much on any page, though I recommend the front page) you'll be able to find clickable items (leaves, pumpkins, winged kittens and more). When you click on one, it'll go into your Trick or Treat collection, which can be found at the top of your scroll via a Jack-o-Lantern icon. THey're jsut for looking at, but they're all quite cute. Try and collect them all!

Also, Pumpkin dragons (last year's Halloween release) are breedable. No limit on how mnay you can have.

Yaaaay I got a pumpkin dragon =) <3. Well the egg anyways. And i have almost gotten all of the trick or treat stuff too. I missed easter but I made sure to get these to sorta make up for it.

Halloween 2010 Eggs!

The description is:

This egg is covered in a dark crust.

They're currently flooding the cave, nonstop. Beware the lag, though!

There's an adult gender difference in the images.

Happy hunting! (=

Soooooo Much Lag. I cant get one T_T. And Ive seen people with like 4... So jealous.

Edit: Yaaaaaaaaay I finally got one <3. So what do they look like grown <3 Im excited!

Edit again : Mine grew up Yaaay. They are kind of morbid actually but they are cool looking.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes the Black Marrows (Halloween 10) are kind creepy, but very cool.

Also! Check it out! A preview of the awesome things to come! Short version: Increased add/hatchling limits, different locations for eggs (splitting up the cave, pretty much, by dragon types), renaming dragons, freezing at hatchling stage 1, Purple BSA Fertility (increases chances of breeding), Magi BSA Teleport (send or trade eggs/hatchlings without worrying about losing them), being able to state how many dragons you want to see per page so there's no more image overload, Vampire lineages showing bitten eggs (not retroactive, aw :(), dragon pairs that refuse not showing up on the list, and rare x rare breeding (chances of getting a rare are still the same though)!