Moltara Worms: New Quest!

hrtbrk

Ugh, this is my first day trying to find all the worms and I've been looking for the black one for hours now. I got all the rest really easily, within 20 minutes probably.

:( I want that black worm!!! I've given up refreshing constantly. When I found the rest, I waited five minutes in-between before refreshing. That seemed to work.

But seriously...I've been doing the same thing trying to find the black worm and still no luck. For those who did find it, did you constantly refresh, or did you navigate away from the page and return awhile later?

I was constantly refreshing the page... took a break from the computer and got something to eat then came back and started refreshing again...

When did you find the rainbow one? that's the one I need

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was constantly refreshing the page... took a break from the computer and got something to eat then came back and started refreshing again...

When did you find the rainbow one? that's the one I need

I can't say an exact time I found the rainbow one. At that point I hadn't even looked at this forum because I wasn't anticipating finding the worms to be so hard. It was only until I couldn't find the black one that I started reading everything people have been saying here. So sadly, I wasn't looking at the times I was finding the worms.

All I know is that I got it the first or second time I looked at moltara city. Sometimes I got two worms in one go and I think that was one of those times.

Thanks to everybody who kept posting their times! :D Here's the list, but I'm still missing any confirmed times for red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple!

On the other hand, I still can't find the ridiculous black worm. If this is a daily, it's a HORRIBLE one, and I shall NOT be participating in it every day. No no no.

So, to recap what we know so far, each day you go to Lampwyck's Lights Fantastic and get a lamp for your inventory. After that you wander back and forth between Moltara City and Moltara Caves collecting worms at random (and sometimes very long) intervals and in random orders (though black and rainbow seem to have a tendency to come last). When you have all ten, you can go to your lamp and put the worms into the lamp (all worms and the lamp must be in your inventory not SDB) to light your way through the maze of the Dark Caves. The path through the cave appears to be random but will eventually let you reach the Red Moltite.

mmat_moltite.gif. Each day your worms reset, so you have to collect all ten each day.

With your Red Moltite and other ingredients found as random site events (within Moltara) you can go to Tangor's Workshop and create petpets. The petpets known so far are:

albot.gif

Albot = Red Moltite, Shiny Obsidian, & Scrap Metal and Stone

teek.gif

Teek = Red Moltite, Shiny Obsidian, and Miscellaneous Gears

goy.gif

Goy = Red Molite and Scrap Metal

val.gif

Val = Red Moltite and Shiny Obsidian

nik.gif

Nik = Red Moltite, Miscellaneous Gears, Shiny Obsidian and Scrap Metal

goyalbotnik.gif

Goyalbotnik = combining Goy, Albot and Nik petpets

erge.gif

Erge = Red Moltite, Miscellaneous Gears and Scrap Metal

rav.gif

Rav = Red Moltite and Miscellaneous Gears

raverge.gif

Raverge = combining Rav and Erge petpets

valteek.gif

Valteek = combining Val and Teek petpets

ada.gif

Miscellaneous Gears and Scrap Meta

gio.gif

Miscellaneous Gears, Scrap Metal and Stone and Shiny Obsidian

adagio.gif

combining Ada and Gio

dal.gif

Scrap Metal and Stone and Shiny Obsidian

oop.gif

Miscellaneous Gears and Shiny Obsidian

daloop.gif

combining Dal and Oop

and finally

toy_vaggendotra5000.gif

Vaggendotra 5000 = combining Adagio, Daloop, Goyalbotnik, Raverge and Valteek

information about most of the petpets I gleaned from JellyNeo

how do you get the & Scrap Metal and Stone and the misc. gears?
As said like four times now... the Scrap Metal is a random event. You refresh a billion times and eventually, you'll find it. The Misc. Gears you have to search for on the Moltara index page, and actually click them.

how do you get the & Scrap Metal and Stone and the misc. gears?

You receive the scrap metal as a random event in moltara city. You'll have to refresh like crazy.

The misc. gears will appear in one of several places in moltara city. This is also random. There is a screenshot of the locations but I'm not sure where it is.

Or you can go purchase both of these items from shop wizard.

I'll make a random guess here, but I think I don't have any luck AT ALL with these random events.

I had only the rainbow worm to go, but thought: "Hey, I'll spin the Wheel of Misfortune! Why not?" and remembered why not after my black worm got turned to sludge. Now I'm looking for both the rainbow worm AND the black worm and no luck yet.

I've been at this since yesterday. ): And with all that refreshing, I haven't gotten the Miscellaneous Gears, the Scrap Metal and Stone, NOR a Magma Pet from that insomniac of a guard.

I had only the rainbow worm to go, but thought: "Hey, I'll spin the Wheel of Misfortune! Why not?" and remembered why not after my black worm got turned to sludge. Now I'm looking for both the rainbow worm AND the black worm and no luck yet..

Lol, ouch. If you're going to do dailies it'd probably be wise to put the more difficult worms in your SDB for the time being (pink, rainbow, black, white).

Although I'd probably go so far as to just put them in my SDB just because.. I don't want to have the misfortune of being visited by the Pant Devil.

I had given up on getting a magma pet and came back an hour or so later and refreshed once at the Magma Pool and the guard was asleep. I then went to the city and found my last rainbow worm on the first try. On my way to get the Red Moltite, I got the Scrap Metal and Stone RE!

So after about 10 hours of refreshing nonstop, it seems my luck finally kicked in. :D