Moltara Worms: New Quest!

hrtbrk

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG. wow i sunded like a girly girl...........well anyway is the black worm defective or something i know what it looks like and where it shows up but i havent found it yet for 5 days!!!!!!!!!

:offtopic: does anybody have a gypmu in their shop neomail me if you do and i might buy it!

thanks ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

i finally got the black worm!:D yay! i was starting to think that it is black and blends with the background so that it's hard to find, but it shows as purple and very easy to see just like in the image guides. good luck to those still hunting it. :)

Okay I have a silly question, but does anyone happen to have a screen shot of the rainbow worm? I've been trying to find it for days now....

yeah. the screenie after your post from Arllekina shows where it pops up. it's the one on the lower right corner. :D hope you find it soon.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Started doing it again. Hoping the black and rainbow worms don't take half a century to show up again. xD

btw, this is a hypothetical situation. But I would honestly begin to laugh if the pant devil came and stole a worm. :laughingsmiley:

hah that would be funny even though it would take me forever to find it again maybe i should buy some pant deveil attractors?

i heard that if the pant devil comes and you have that thats all it takes

:\

I found 8 of the worms on the first day i started looking, and had to wait until the next day in order to find the rainbow one.

Now it's been three days since I started looking, and I STILL don't have the black worm.

Refreshing doesn't help me. I wonder why it's taking so long for some of us.

:\

I found 8 of the worms on the first day i started looking, and had to wait until the next day in order to find the rainbow one.

Now it's been three days since I started looking, and I STILL don't have the black worm.

Refreshing doesn't help me. I wonder why it's taking so long for some of us.

yah me too but i started looking on monday

maybe there is a glitch??

ive been on this whole week for about 6 hours every day

and yes my butt does hurt :crying:

Yay!

Took my third moltite =D

but that evil tonu doesn`t sleep anyway... :crying:

I believe he's an insomniac.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Really must there is something between making petpets and swimming on the magma pool

I`ve tried for 4 days and nothing, so i made the pets and this appeared

"Welcome to Moltara's Magma Pool! You must be a true master in the ways of Moltara. One of your Neopets may have a dip in the Magma Pool."

thats cool i got to swim in it the first time i went in i refreshed it and then it said he was asleep but me being smart and all had already created the neopet i wanted to turn magma just in case

but that DANG BLACK WORM WONT SHOW UP been five days been on for 6 hours today