Moltara Worms: New Quest!

hrtbrk

I found the worms easy now ^^

I guess with time they appear faster xD

My problem is with the gears

I can`t find them anyway Oo

I haven't found ANY of the gears since I started looking, D:

EDIT: Finally found the Red Moltite! Went with my instincts on which direction to choose. Lol

Made 'Val' ;]

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow thank you soooo much!! i'll use it! Thnx!

I haven't found ANY of the gears since I started looking, D:

EDIT: Finally found the Red Moltite! Went with my instincts on which direction to choose. Lol

Made 'Val' ;]

oh i have all you have to do is just wait for it to appear. i got 2 from a random event want me to send one to you?? whats your username?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please keep all off-topic images/links in your forum signature which can be changed here

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thanks so much!! all i need is the black and rainbow worm.... they're soo hard to find!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep all off-topic images/links in your forum signature which can be changed here

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Finally got my Black worm - last one

Now I am lost in the caves \\HELP//

I just wandered around until I found what I needed. I'm not sure... but it's possible that your worms don't get tired and stop glowing, until you find what's in the cave. But I have no idea for sure. I just randomly clicked directions and it only took me a few minutes.

I just wandered around until I found what I needed. I'm not sure... but it's possible that your worms don't get tired and stop glowing, until you find what's in the cave. But I have no idea for sure. I just randomly clicked directions and it only took me a few minutes.

They only go 'dim' when you've found the moltite. Then to go back to where you got the lantern

and the dude there( forgot his name sorry. lol) he'll nurse them abck together,

but you go back the next day to get them. i have to get mine tomorrow

so they wont die if you havent found the moltite yet.

it took me hours to find it. i kept going to the lava monster

They only go 'dim' when you've found the moltite. Then to go back to where you got the lantern

and the dude there( forgot his name sorry. lol) he'll nurse them abck together,

but you go back the next day to get them. i have to get mine tomorrow

so they wont die if you havent found the moltite yet.

it took me hours to find it. i kept going to the lava monster

Really? I didn't realize they could grow dim before you found it. I was worried that would happen, but it didn't... which was nice. I was kind of disappointed with how it worked out for me. I found 9 on Day 1, then I found my last one this morning. Now I have to wait until tomorrow to do any more. But I'll manage I guess... haha

Really? I didn't realize they could grow dim before you found it. I was worried that would happen, but it didn't... which was nice. I was kind of disappointed with how it worked out for me. I found 9 on Day 1, then I found my last one this morning. Now I have to wait until tomorrow to do any more. But I'll manage I guess... haha

No i said they don't go dim before you find it

wow here we go again it will take forever for me to find the black and rainbow worms again

I was thinking the same thing when I signed on this morning. I signed on, got some of my work stuff sorted out, then headed to Moltara... only to find the masterfully elusive black worm, sitting there on the first page load. What is it they say? A watched pot never boils? ;)

oh nevermind i figured it out

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not count.

Okay so Uhm, how do you see in the dark caves? I'm feeling kinda dumb today....

My goodness. I'm getting soooo tired of refreshing. I don't even know how long I've been at this, but I think my brain might explode if I ever manage to find the little buggers.

x_x

So, I signed into an extra account, just to see if I could get a magma pet, and what should appear but the stinkin' BLACK WORM?! Agh. Curses. The quest for the Rainbow and Black Worms will never end on my main account, will it?

Strangely, I got the black and rainbow worms with relative ease yesterday, but now I'm waiting on white. Go figure!