Moltara Worms: New Quest!

hrtbrk

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?

Did you just make one pet with the moltite, or did you make all of them?

It could just be a random thing, but it's an interesting theory.

And I have no idea currently if it has been dis-proven yet...

well some other person had the same theory later back in the posts it may be possible...

black worm...........

So, basically, sometimes he falls asleep, but the best way to ensure getting in is to make a bunch of petpets, and then refresh repeatedly? And I still can't find that stupid rainbow worm! This is getting ridiculous!!

I think you`re right.

when he sleeps is just lucky

but when i did the petpets i just went there once and he had his arms open to me *-*

Anyone know where to find Scrap Metal and the Gears at? I don't really want to pay for them if I can help it.. even a screenie of what they look like when they show up in Moltara would be nice [since I've no idea what I'm looking for]. Thanks! ^^

The gears you can find here

http://www.neopets.com/~neuralyzer

and the scrap metal is an random event

^^

Anyone know where to find Scrap Metal and the Gears at? I don't really want to pay for them if I can help it.. even a screenie of what they look like when they show up in Moltara would be nice [since I've no idea what I'm looking for]. Thanks! ^^

I keep having the scrap metal pop up at the magma pool. So just keep refreshing that page until they pop up. :)

How did you make a nik?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Still trying to get the black worm! I've got the rest.

So whats been found in the cave?

These worms are going to drive me crazy. Once I get this black one I'm not searching for them again. I'll get the moltite, sell it, then be done with the whole thing. I don't even want them in SDB

Hey I found all ten but when I go to the dark cave with the worms and the lantern, it still stays that its too dark... Do I need to do anything to brighten the place?

you have to click the lantern (while all ten worms are in your inventory) and choose the last option from the pop up window. i think it says use the worms or something, i forgot what it was. but i'm sure it's the last option. the worms will disappear and the lantern will light up. :D

you have to click the lantern (while all ten worms are in your inventory) and choose the last option from the pop up window. i think it says use the worms or something, i forgot what it was. but i'm sure it's the last option. the worms will disappear and the lantern will light up. :D

Thanks bud :), I got it.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying, can't find the stupid BLACK WORM!!! i need to find that, did you know the red gem thingy runs for 20,000 np in stores? If i had like 10 i could sell them for 15,000 and earn a ton of np, i need to find that black worm!!!

plus then i can make the petpets, that i've had my eye on for awhile =-)