Games Master Challenge: Day 2

hrtbrk

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question, I've read that the GMC finishes on the 1st December, but does that mean that there will be 5 more challenges on the 1st, or that the last challenges are on the 30th? Just wondering how much time I've got really o_O

much thanks ^_^

I have given up on Meepit Juice Break (meaning I'll try again tomorrow). I'd never even played it until yesterday but it's easy to figure out.. however, 2700 is impossibly far away. I had hoped it would turn out to be an awful typo but no such luck. Le sigh.

Also, why does it say the reward for Kou-Jong is a Blue Daisy Bracelet? "It has been reported that 'Captain Scarblade Action Figure' is mistakenly displayed as the prize for this challenge. This is probably a glitch." (from the GMC page here on TDN) I definitely got the action figure, not a bracelet.. doesn't make a difference to me, just thought that odd :P

I found both King Altador and Capn' Scarblade cheap on the wiz. Added them to my gallery. Whoo. But I'm still going to try to finish the Crisis Courier.

{runs into the room yelling like the angry techo} YEEEESSSSS! i got the score for the time tunnel, now i just need meepit juice break {is gonna spend all night on that} everything else so far is a cake walk xD {dances}

I thought the balancing game on the AOTA plot was time consuming...

I'm going to beat the meepit game on Zen. It's happening...I'm at 973 points right now and about ready to pull my hair out!!! I have a neofriend that is doing the same thing though so we are silently crying together. Anyone else attempting this on Zen? There's just no way I'll be able to get it otherwise, I've been trying periodically. You would think after attaching the dern pipes 973 times that would be good enough practice to master the game!!!! :grrr:

Well, surprisingly I got lucky and won Time Tunnel yet cannot for the life of me pass Crisis Courier, Gwyl's Great Escape, Meepit Juice Break, and Moon Rock Rampage. (Most I get to is about half to the challenge's score then lose) I guess I'll have to be happy with a 2nd or 3rd place trophy.