The Case of Jerry's Missing Candy: Part 2

Ian

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried borrowing a netbook with explorer, and it seems to work the same as Safari. I just can't seem to get more than half the bats, and that's with random clicking. So, what's the significance of 52 bats?

I've tested it in Safari and it works fine for me - Ian added that note in right before the release, he didn't mention why lol

And the significance well, there are 52 weeks in a year of course and the shopkeeper gets one new bat every week but no-one's brought any all year... nah not really :P I just picked a number out of thin air xD

I've tested it in Safari and it works fine for me - Ian added that note in right before the release, he didn't mention why lol

And the significance well, there are 52 weeks in a year of course and the shopkeeper gets one new bat every week but no-one's brought any all year... nah not really :P I just picked a number out of thin air xD

Should've picked like 5 xD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I played on explorer and caught the bats.

Halloween Plot Event!

You have unlocked a piece of the thief's note!