The Case of Jerry's Missing Candy: Part 2

Ian

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I figured it out too. But I cant figure out how to tell whether or not I caught them. Does the highlighting in purple mean that they're caught?

Actually I figured it out too. But I cant figure out how to tell whether or not I caught them. Does the highlighting in purple mean that they're caught?

Click them to catch them - the counter at the bottom goes down as you get them. When it hits zero, you caught all 52 and the link to the next part will pop up.

At least some of us had x.x

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The bats are so annoying!! :grrr:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes and smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Do you wanna share? ^^

Pretty please with a cherry on top and whipped cream with sprinkles. :D

I sent you a Neomail.

Click them to catch them - the counter at the bottom goes down as you get them. When it hits zero, you caught all 52 and the link to the next part will pop up.

Thank you so much!!

I realized that my window was zoomed out too much... I couldn't see the counter.

Time for batting practice then!

I sent you a Neomail.

Me too please??