The Case of Jerry's Missing Candy: Part 2

Ian

muahahaha caught the bats~!

How!!???

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

help plz? thank you ;D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

About the cybunny person.

To find it think about what is related to shopping.

Uh, hope that's not too confusing xD

ohh wow im still so confused i guess i think about it to much

ohh i found it ! go me

Do not double post; use the edit button instead.

this is difficult! lol

I got 3 bats left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm So ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!! :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

Don't use more than 5 smileys, please.