The Case of Jerry's Missing Candy: Part 2

Ian

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome :)

I love this.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It figure looks familiar, but I can't place where I saw him at.

The image they gave us of the cybunny? It's the spooky petpet shopkeeper. I tried to follow that but I couldn't find anything

Idk, I tried looking up the Shopkeeper Cybunny too; but now that I think about it - it's too simple....

There's got to be something else to do with it. :/

is that the exact shopkeeper???

if you look closly at it it looks like it is wearing a flower and some gnome shoes

Idk, I tried looking up the Shopkeeper Cybunny too; but now that I think about it - it's too simple....

There's got to be something else to do with it. :/

PS: Are the mods having fun watching us struggle? :P

I found it!! :evo:

I just searched around a lot!!!

I went to the customization department and tried to view a halloween cybunny in the pet color thing. It tried to open up a pop-up, but my computer blocked it. Maybe that was it. Does someone want to try that and let me know?

I went to the customization department and tried to view a halloween cybunny in the pet color thing. It tried to open up a pop-up, but my computer blocked it. Maybe that was it. Does someone want to try that and let me know?

no thats not it :crying:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes and smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

woah woah woah. What's this about caching bats??? (Apparently some people figured out where to go)