The Case of Jerry's Missing Candy: Part 2

Ian

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've tried with powersaver and whilist d/l a new anti - virus scanner and It's impossible for me to get the bats with my darn touchpad...just wondering (and this is to admin really) will I be able to continue with the rest of the plot or do I have to finish this stage to carry on. Because if I do, I may have to call it a day :(

This is retarted. I have no idea where to even begin, I don't even have the first clue thing or anything done, the one about the Mystic plushie. Anyone care to give me a some hints? Send it to my Neomail please.

XcrimsondemonbloodX

I don't know if anyone has found this at all. I caught the bats on IE and I found that the ones on the "ground" part of the picture moved slightly slower and flashed around a little less than the ones in the "trees" part of the background. Once i focused on the ground area and ignored the trees, i caught all the bats after 2 tries.

YER guys internet explorer helped me cos i did it and i ended uo WITH @ SECONDS LEFT ON FIREFOX on my 20th try and did it in three goes on internet explorer

<a href="http://www.thedailyneopets.com/gmc/index/">30632.gif</a>

30632.gif

I FINISHED AND FREAKING BANGED MY HEAD WITH HAPPINESS

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.