Pound, Adopt or Trade Your Pets

Ruto

If anyone's interested...

FaerieTopiaPrincess the Sketch Usul.

Level 4, 18 hp, comes with a White Walein. Drop me (silveryswirls) a neomail if you're interested. I have all my transfers for this month.

This might be a stupid suggestion but why not paint your magma chomby christmas LOL

I think it's like 20k or something

Well, I could, but right now I'm saving for a Darigan PB...so I posted here to see if anybody wanted to trade. Who knows? Maybe somebody hasn't gotten their magma time yet...(is it really that low? It was 50K last i checked...which was a while ago)

Goodness the coding on the website is sucking for me right now. Anyway again I got you Jordan. Enjoy your new festive chomby :D

ALSO my darigan Grarrl is still UFA. He has an unfortunately name :ggMeteoroid. His stats are basic as well as he is a lab rat. However, he has a relatively good color and thus, I want him to go to a good home. PLEASE get back to me if you want him! I do not want to throw him into the pound where he will be adopted as a vanity pet and then forgotten!!

Its ok :D The only thing I want right now is a water paint brush to paint my dear draik, and I am sure it is out of both of our price ranges lol.

UFA

2.png

Tablatura the Rainbow Acara

Petpet can be included if you want it :)

Looking for a quick adoption, probably to an Acara-lover or just someone looking for a nice pet with no plans to zap it (Because I can just do that on my own)

Will be zapping again tomorrow night so PM or NM soon!

ZAPPED into Blue Peophin . . .

Dlecty – Snot Kiko

Fabt – Blue Poogle

Xeals – Magma Poogle

ZipZapious – Jelly Flotsam

All of those are up for quick adoption/trade. If you're interested in any of them, you can neomail me (my username is the same as this one) or message me on here. :)

EDIT: Elidorai the Darigan Koi is also UFA/T.

A Snow Pteri UFA to a good home named fenix_volador_96

Level: 10

Hit Points: 12 / 12

Strength: very strong

Defence: tough

Movement: breakneck

Intelligence: super genius (45)

2.png

Name: Zakketh

Other info: I can do transfer or pound. Customization not included. Trades for WN pets considered. I will continue zapping if there is no interest.

EDIT: Adopted!

2.png

Name: tt_warf_9i0_9 (Unfortunate name, it was from the pound but I don't want it to go back! :( )

Status: UFA - Up for Adoption. Though if you're really dying to give me something/another pet, you can. :)

Contact: Neomail, or PM me if you want him. I'm pretty much up on TDNF the whole day. GMT +8.00

Other info: Clothing not included in trade. Male, Split lenny. 1,566 days old. Looking for someone who can nurture him and give him a good home, rather not for trade but do not mind either. Comes with Petpet (Scara). User lookup here.

UFA

Name: Achara the Snow Moehog

2.png

I will not be able to user-to-user transfer until next month, however I can pound transfer if you don't wish to wait

App not needed, just PM or NM if interested. I can reserve it for next month, so contact quick if you want another avvie

(Petpet probably not included, but feel free to ask)

Just discovered an old secondary account by accident and wish to put the resident Xweetok up for adoption!

2.png

ReineDeNoir likes reading and learning.

When meeting others, ReineDeNoir would smile sweetly.

- Attributes -

Level: 1

Height: 26 cms.

Weight: 34 lbs.

Battledome Stats -

Hit Points: 7 / 7

Strength: strong

Defence: heavy

Movement: mach 2

Intelligence: bright

She is fully fed and has read a few books. PM or Neomail me!

Pink Pteri UFT/UFA

Pet Lookup

2.png

Name: coco_for_me

Other info: its pink, so it helps you get the avatar if you want! can be traded again.

Neomail me if you're interested :)

2.pngpowtry_chocolate.gif

Name: lelina

Contact Nm or PM here

Both pet and petpet have been zapped. Pet started as a girl (hence the name), buti s now male.

Comes with zapped chocolate Powtry. Has been my lab rat forever but I finally got a colour change, so I'm offering him for adoption.

Has a pretty good name, so if someone with a lab wanted to keep zapping to turn him back into a girl, that's cool to. If He's not adopted, He will continue to be my lab rat until He achieves a more desirable colour/species. If I zap a decent species, I may end up painting and then pounding.

hi,can i know what u're looking for for th krawk?

I think the krawk's already gone ..

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.