Pound, Adopt or Trade Your Pets

Ruto

Im putting watertheseweeds up for trade..

2.png

I would like to trade it for these avatar pets if possible.

--

Coconut Jubjub

Island Quiggle

This halloween ruki has a baby mummy attached (its 30+) so you will get the avatar.

I would prefer to be neomailed. Ty.

Now reserved

Edited by TwistedRose

I found a Blue Cybunny at the Pound, and I'm putting her up for anyone who wants a Cybunny!

2.png

Name: Kadavyir

Contact: Neomail neoking2002_neo on Neopets, or PM Darigan Neomysterion on TDNForums. ;)

EDIT: Already adopted by Angelo.

Still have these pets available!

UFA: Aretho the Desert Blumaroo (fully clothed)

2.png

Petpet not included.

Neomail apps only. Don't make me a flippin petpage app. Kinda picky about this one. Looking for loving, permanent home only.

UFT: Melodrama the Green Kougra

2.png

Not sure what I want for Melodrama. Surprise me :)

Oh, and if you want to talk to me about this, please don't post here. PM or nm me!

Yay, got rid of them all :D

UFA: Zombie Kau

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=rhrythytjh

Kinda reluctant to put her up for adoption, but I want to get another pet from the Pound and zap it. Please NM me if you want her. Thanks!

Gone to a good home!

I now want to adopt out my chocolate ogrin, AlbusSDumbledore.

Tretona the Yellow Flotsam is UFA, and is currently being zapped. If you want her as is then hit me up, or keep an eye on her till she zaps into something awesome ^_^

She has an aged Slorg attached for the avvie :)

zBlue_Bubble_Tea the fire Meerca UFT. Not the best named pet, which is why I'm trying to find another.

Seeking any WN BD pet, though I would prefer a Scorchio. I'm repainting/morphing the traded pet into a Fire Scorchio.

UPDATE

Seeking: Any avatar pets UF(Q)A.

I'm looking to start my own avatar lending agency officially. Currently, I have a basic lending page set up which you can see here: www.neopets.com/~Ieliay but before I officially open and get affiliates and buttons and become a full-fledged lender, I need a couple more avatar pets first. Though they'll live on my sides when they're not being lent out, I will ensure that they're looked after properly. UFQA is preferable though not necessary. I can write an application if necessary though I'd prefer to quick adopt.

These are the avatar pets I still need: Fire Blumaroo, Mummy Ruki, Coco Jubjub, Werelupe, Orange Grundo, Island Quiggle, Quadrapus pet*, Snowbunny pet*, Meowclops pet*, Snicklebeast pet* and a Mootix pet*.

*Perfectly fine if these are on basics.

And I don't mind at all if eg. the OG has an avie pet attached to it that I already have. If one of the above pets is a BD pet that is also fine. Though I personally prefer WN pets, I really don't mind and would appreciate any pets. Okay, that's all. Thanks for yout time! :wub_anim:

Please neomail me at hi_caitlin09 if you have any of these pets UFA.

I'd really appreciate it!

Thank you!

UFA: Bartekie the Blue Bruce (just zapped)

2.png

Bartekie is one of my lab rats, so respond before tomorrow if you want him as is. Otherwise he may be something new :)

Also, as I now have 3 lab maps completed, feel free to NM me if you have any particular dreamies that are hard to get & I'll make sure your name is first on the list when I get that zap

UFT/UFA:

Asekonumi the Shadow Eyrie

4.png

I don't think he can get me an anynamed clothed RB lupe, but i'm open to offers.

NM toadsdontexist if you're interested in trading/adopting

Also, if you have a clothed RB lupe UFT/UFA, NM what you're looking for! I just need him for the clothes though :whistle:

2.png

Name: Barrable

Other info: Unclothed blue Zafara- I'm not picky about who it goes to. I can only do one outgoing transfer per month as this pet is on a 4-month-old side.

2.png

Name: in8r

Other info: Unclothed red Mynci- I'm not picky about who it goes to. I can only do one outgoing transfer per month as this pet is on a 3-month-old side.

2.png

Name: Swagbagsmiley

Other info: Unclothed red Kyrii- I'm not picky about who it goes to. I can do three outgoing transfers per month as this pet is on a 58-month-old side.

2.png

Name: Pidurana

Other info: Unclothed white Grundo- I'm not picky about who it goes to. I can only do one outgoing transfer per month as this pet is on a 1-month-old side.

2.png

Name: Weehawkenite

Other info: Unclothed red Techo- I'm not picky about who it goes to. I can do only one outgoing transfer per month as this pet is on a 4-month-old side.

Nothing really all that special about any of these pets (maybe except for some of the names) but I'd like to make room for other pets on my sides. If no one wants any of these pets I'll just put them in the pound.

@ manta, could I adopt your shadow eyrie.

Also my blumaroo is UFA/UFT, I made him 2 weeks ago and dressed him so someone who wants a pre-clothed pet with a petpet can have him :) you can see him here: http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Hojoko (crown not included)

@ manta, could I adopt your shadow eyrie.

Also my blumaroo is UFA/UFT, I made him 2 weeks ago and dressed him so someone who wants a pre-clothed pet with a petpet can have him :) you can see him here: http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Hojoko (crown not included)

Would you be able to do some sort of custom on Hojoko? I love the name but am not a huge blumaroo fan...

ETA: I mean, I'd be possibly interested in trading Ase for Hojoko :)

I just traded my UC Hallo zafara for a UC Tyrannian peophin!

2.png

Techo2134978. He's cool.

I'm re-trading, but I just wanted to share my accomplishment, because I think I did pretty well; the zaffs are hard to trade and the peos are popular. Plus I think my zaff is going to a permanent home. :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on-topic. This board is only for posting pets that are up for adoption or trade.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

manta, what do you mean by custom ( if you mean a morphing potion then i can use one on him if you want, for under 50k preferably though)

Also, I know its kinda noobish, but what does ETA mean. o_O

manta, what do you mean by custom ( if you mean a morphing potion then i can use one on him if you want, for under 50k preferably though)

Also, I know its kinda noobish, but what does ETA mean. o_O

Meh, it's fine. xD If you're still interested, I'll just trade you Ase for Hojoko, no custom needed :)

A custom means, you specify the amount you're willing to spend, and I ask for some combination of morphing potions and paint brushes to be used on the pet in that price range. :yes:

ETA - edited to add ;) just means i edited my post :P

@ manta: ok cool, also thanks a ton for the explanation, also I am still interested, so lets commence with the trade. :king:

Edit: i sent the request to exchange

@ manta: ok cool, also thanks a ton for the explanation, also I am still interested, so lets commence with the trade. :king:

Edit: i sent the request to exchange

No problem! :D Thanks so much for the trade! I hope Ase has a permanent home with you, though if you want to retrade, that's fine by me.

Hojoko gained two levels in his first lab zap, so i'm hopeful he'll be a great labrat. And who knows, maybe Blums will grow on me. This might be the first one I've owned :P

Hello I'm looking for a Halloween Kiko

I'm Willing to trade

Teppik The Faerie Ixi

Or Babies For one

I'm very picky With the name of the Kiko

If i'm tradeing Teppik the other pets Not so much

Neomail

Snippiits for names of the Other pets UFT

Two UFA:

Kapaino the Woodland Jubjub: Going home to Piticent

jubjub_woodland_happy.png

and Masiniva the Christmas Uni:

2.png

Masiniva doesn't have a wreath as I adopted her from the pound. I never got as attached to her, unfortunately.

NM my main: vivies.

Tentatively UFT:

Ferrias the Faerie Meerca

Level: 17

Hit Points: 0 / 31 (suffering from Sneezles)

Strength: GREAT (21)

Defence: very heavy

Movement: GREAT (29)

4.png

Sadly, I am no longer very attached to her, and am in search of a permanent pet that won't rot.

She has a gold BC trophy, and sneezles (so you can get Meuka, though i will heal her if requested). Her snowbunny will not come with her though

Kokoshiki the female Usukiboy

4.png

Dunno...I'm just sort of bored with her. She was originally supposed to be me, but I never really liked her name. (I combined two Japanese names I liked at the time, and there you go)

Recazi the Island Korbat

4.png

Another one that's rotting...I like Korbats, but she just never inspired me. At all. Which sucks, because I think she's adorable.

Anyway, feel free to offer anything WN on them; I'm willing to consider anything that has a name I like. *pokes Hojoko* I would love a clothed RB lupe for Shiki, anynamed :) For Ferrias and Recazi, just offer ^_^

NM toadsdontexist to offer, or quote my post here :D