Pound, Adopt or Trade Your Pets

Ruto

UFA/UFT

2.png

HypatiaKallias

Female Chomby

Level: 1

I got lucky when zapping the other day, but I've decided I want to make room for something other than a chomby ;(

wow i wish i had one...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Q3m the Faerie Ogrin

I didn't pick the name. I rescued this one out of the pound and zapped him until he became a splendid faerie.

UFA to good home. I will be looking at your other pets to make sure they are taken care of!

Pound transfer. PM or neomail if interested. pounded

wow i wish i had one...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You are welcome to it :) Just neomail if you want me to transfer it to you!

I have decided to put Septillion up for adoption instead of trade. If I can't find him an owner soon I'll probably just pound him as I need the space on my main.

Please let me know, he's real cute!

I have decided to put Septillion up for adoption instead of trade. If I can't find him an owner soon I'll probably just pound him as I need the space on my main.

Please let me know, he's real cute!

I sent you a NM. I'd love to adopt Septillion (though I'd have to adopt him through my side & send him to my main next month when I have a transfer available)

I sent you a NM. I'd love to adopt Septillion (though I'd have to adopt him through my side & send him to my main next month when I have a transfer available)

Hope you enjoy him, he's a cutie ^_^

Here's a couple UFT, I am looking for baby pets (WN) for my little sister if possible.

Looking for these babies- Bruce & Lupe (contact wolf_rainz)

2.png

Kisuyma the Christmas Kougra*

Female

*Can include paint brush clothes

2.png

Tiskuru the Tyrannian Kougra

Male

2.png

Name: Jersinorly the Christmas Zafara

(I don't have the clothes, as I found him in the pound)

UFA

Contact via NM if interested.

Pounding

Also, UFA

2.png

Name: Gianna115 the Spotted Jetsam

Zapped (again)

EDIT: Just zapped Gianna115 to SPOTTED today.

UFT for May

Yaut - Desert Aisha

2.png

OTBs: Pending confirmation on a VWN Maraquan Uni dreamie ------- I GOT MY MARA UNI DREAM PET! <3 *hugs Kagerue*

VWN Maraquan Chomby. Uncapped but WN Maraquan Gelert.

WN Maraquan Hissi, WN RG Zafara. & I just turned down my Mara Shoyru dreamie because I wasn't 100% keen on the name. When did I get so name picky. :(

Ceneres - Maraquan Lupe

2.png

Hudola - Faerie Grundo

2.png

Kzar - Grey Bruce

2.png

Really want to trade her! I'll accept basics if I love the name/species.

Also have:

Terisee - Green Tonu

Loob, Loet, Barno - Basic Xweetoks

I'm looking at all offers.

I love maraquans. See my userlookup for dreamies.

SEE UPDATED POST.

So, as a few people know, I've just returned to Neopets from a hiatus so long that my old main was deleted from inactivity. I just found the passwords to some of my old side accounts, one of which was for zapping pound pets, and now with the whole transfer thing it's much easier to make sure they get good homes, so I'm going to start again. Anyway, when I left the pet I was zapping had become a Halloween Zafara -- meaning she's now UC. Her name is AWFUL, but if anyone is willing to put up with the name "SmUrF_PlUr" she's UFA.

4.png

I suppose she could be considered UFT too, since I have room on that account... the idea of trading Neopets seems really strange to this old-timer. o_O

Smurf has found a home!

So, as a few people know, I've just returned to Neopets from a hiatus so long that my old main was deleted from inactivity. I just found the passwords to some of my old side accounts, one of which was for zapping pound pets, and now with the whole transfer thing it's much easier to make sure they get good homes, so I'm going to start again. Anyway, when I left the pet I was zapping had become a Halloween Zafara -- meaning she's now UC. Her name is AWFUL, but if anyone is willing to put up with the name "SmUrF_PlUr" she's UFA. I suppose she could be considered UFT too, since I have room on that account... the idea of trading Neopets seems really strange to this old-timer. o_O

Welcome back to Neopets! :P

Deleted for inactivity? That's a real shame :/

She's pretty cool :O You should show her to the Pound Neoboards to see what people would like to trade for her. You could probably get a very nice offer ^^

Welcome back to Neopets! :P

Deleted for inactivity? That's a real shame :/

She's pretty cool :O You should show her to the Pound Neoboards to see what people would like to trade for her. You could probably get a very nice offer ^^

How much of a handicap is that name? From what I've read, I gather that names are generally important, but at the same time UCs are greatly desired...

EDIT: I traded her for a UC desert aisha; Smurf was the girl's dreamie, and I thought it'd be nice to let her have her.

How much of a handicap is that name? From what I've read, I gather that names are generally important, but at the same time UCs are greatly desired...

EDIT: I traded her for a UC desert aisha; Smurf was the girl's dreamie, and I thought it'd be nice to let her have her.

The name wasn't that bad. "Decently named" (DN) pets are still valued if they're UC. As you can get some pretty awful UC names full of numbers etc which are totally unprounouncable. Plus UC Hallow Zafaras are quite uncommon.

& That's nice :) UC Desert Aishas are actually quite popular :O What was the name?

The name wasn't that bad. "Decently named" (DN) pets are still valued if they're UC. As you can get some pretty awful UC names full of numbers etc which are totally unprounouncable. Plus UC Hallow Zafaras are quite uncommon.

& That's nice :) UC Desert Aishas are actually quite popular :O What was the name?

StarLight1357. She's apparently one of the oldest UC desert aishas. I'm still debating whether or not to transfer her to my main, which only has one spot left.

StarLight1357. She's apparently one of the oldest UC desert aishas. I'm still debating whether or not to transfer her to my main, which only has one spot left.

Aww she's lovely :) *hugs*

I dislike the converted Aishas. They seem huge now.

And, I hate having no free spots on my main. But for some odd reason I just thought of a name and created it. Now I'm stuck with the pet on my acc for 7 days. But I'm zapping him for Maraquan so I hope I get my lucky zap.

Created this Cybunny for someone else, but they were able to create their own, so now I have an extra.

2.png

Her name is Ganthela. Please NM me (or reply to this post) if you would like to give her a new home & keep her out of the pound

Aww, I would love the Cybunny but I have to wait for my side to age.

How old's your side now? If I don't get any other takers, I might be able to save it until your side ages :)

It's a month old. Just a baby!

Ah okay. Well if I do manage to hang onto it until your accounts a few months older, I'll NM or PM you :)

(My two newest sides are less than a month old)

There are three basic pets on one of my old sides that I never got particularly attached to, but I want to get them to good homes... They are:

2.png

blue_flames5000_2000 the male blue kacheek

2.png

Missty180 the female red usul

2.png

Kiwis90 the green tuskaninny

If anyone would like to adopt any of them, or if anyone who fosters will find them a home, neomail me at bstreetirregular, please. :)

All being fostered!

2.png

Name: Parenatu

Contact: NM my main, kaiko_kai (pet is currently on this account, still needed the avie :P)

Other info: EDITED -- changed my mind, I want to try to create a Hissi tomorrow so I'm going to put him in the pound shortly -- if anyone wants him, good luck on the catch. :)