Pound, Adopt or Trade Your Pets

Ruto

2.png

Name: Pegasus207 the Starry Uni

Other info: Clothes not included, free to a good home :)

2.pngarkmite_red.gif

Name: taz_2faktor the Snow Gnorbu

Other info: Clothes not included, free to a good home :) Comes with a Red Arkmite..

Tentatively UFT:

Ferrias the Faerie Meerca

Level: 17

Hit Points: 0 / 31 (suffering from Sneezles)

Strength: GREAT (21)

Defence: very heavy

Movement: GREAT (29)

4.png

Sadly, I am no longer very attached to her, and am in search of a permanent pet that won't rot.

She has a gold BC trophy, and sneezles (so you can get Meuka, though i will heal her if requested). Her snowbunny will not come with her though

Kokoshiki the female Usukiboy

4.png

Dunno...I'm just sort of bored with her. She was originally supposed to be me, but I never really liked her name. (I combined two Japanese names I liked at the time, and there you go)

Recazi the Island Korbat

4.png

Another one that's rotting...I like Korbats, but she just never inspired me. At all. Which sucks, because I think she's adorable.

Anyway, feel free to offer anything WN on them; I'm willing to consider anything that has a name I like. *pokes Hojoko* I would love a clothed RB lupe for Shiki, anynamed :) For Ferrias and Recazi, just offer ^_^

NM toadsdontexist to offer, or quote my post here :D

Hey Manta,

Would Bruyere interest you? Her name is a french rw for heather.... She's a fae kacheek.

I'm really trying to get choco... But it's really hard. Do you think I should rezap instead?

Hey Manta,

Would Bruyere interest you? Her name is a french rw for heather.... She's a fae kacheek.

I'm really trying to get choco... But it's really hard. Do you think I should rezap instead?

Ah that's a beautiful name, but I already have two kacheeks...Sorry! :(

I think you should keep zapping, as faerie kacheeks aren't too highly sought after.

If you get a cool species/color change though, let me know! I really do like her name ^_^

Good luck! :D

UPDATE

Seeking: Any avatar pets UF(Q)A.

I'm looking to start my own avatar lending agency officially. Currently, I have a basic lending page set up which you can see here: www.neopets.com/~Ieliay but before I officially open and get affiliates and buttons and become a full-fledged lender, I need a couple more avatar pets first. Though they'll live on my sides when they're not being lent out, I will ensure that they're looked after properly. UFQA is preferable though not necessary. I can write an application if necessary though I'd prefer to quick adopt.

These are the avatar pets I still need: Fire Blumaroo, Mummy Ruki, Coco Jubjub, Werelupe, Orange Grundo, Island Quiggle, Quadrapus pet*, Snowbunny pet*, Meowclops pet*, Snicklebeast pet* and a Mootix pet*.

*Perfectly fine if these are on basics.

And I don't mind at all if eg. the OG has an avie pet attached to it that I already have. If one of the above pets is a BD pet that is also fine. Though I personally prefer WN pets, I really don't mind and would appreciate any pets. Okay, that's all. Thanks for your time! :wub_anim:

Please neomail me at hi_caitlin09 if you have any of these pets UFA or PM me here.

I'd really appreciate it!

Thank you!

UFA: Ganthela the Strawberry Cybunny

2.png

Just zapped & looking for a quick adoption so I can adopt another lab rat

PM or NM me if interested.

If no one contacts me by tomorrow, I will either pound or re-zap

Adopted by lisauntie :)

UPDATE

I'm looking to start my own avatar lending agency officially. Currently, I have a basic lending page set up which you can see here: www.neopets.com/~Sazeri but before I officially open and get affiliates and buttons and become a full-fledged lender, I need a couple more avatar pets first. Though they'll live on my sides when they're not being lent out, I will ensure that they're looked after properly. UFQA is preferable though not necessary. I can write an application if necessary though I'd prefer to quick adopt.

These are the avatar pets I still need: Pink, Gruslen, Fire Blumaroo, Mummy Ruki, Coco Jubjub, Werelupe, Orange Grundo, Island Quiggle, Quadrapus pet*, Snowbunny pet*, Meowclops pet*, Snicklebeast pet*, BD Pet*, and a Mootix pet*.

*Perfectly fine if these are/are on basics.

I did have Pink + Gruslen (double avatar pet) but just lost her in a pound lend. :grrr:

And I don't mind at all if eg. the OG has an avie pet attached to it that I already have. If one of the above pets is a BD pet that is also fine. Though I personally prefer WN pets, I really don't mind and would appreciate any pets. Okay, that's all. Thanks for your time! :wub_anim:

Please neomail me at hi_caitlin09 if you have any of these pets UFA or PM me here.

Thank you!

Maractite Usul

Name: AprilIbis

Other info: Without BG, without petpet (it's lame anyway)

Speckled Quiggle

Name: XXVI

Other info: -

Adopted.

Not my pets, just helping my friend to find them a good home.

Two pets up for adoption ^_^

Vonikor the speckled Jestam

&

Detrene the glowing Lupe.

Not really looking to trade, just want these two to go to a good home. If interested, NM me at my main account: sitias.

Thanks!

UFT

Updated

Painted

Xendall -Male Krawk Ghost (only seeking UC DARIGAN HISSI)

Darstorn -Male Ruki MAGMA

ArtyFowlII -Male Kyrii GOLD

Morticious -Male Wocky GOLD

Twij -Female Lenny SPLIT

Tujda -Male Shoryu SILVER

Cagali -Female Starry Grarrl (Japanese RN Gundam seed RN)

Cybutecaa -Female Cybunny DISCO

Sekky - Female Usul STRIPED

Garry_Stu -Female Buzz DISCO

Karstarn -Female Pteri ELECTRIC(lab rat)

Basics

DarthSariah -Female Cybunny RED

Dracion -Female Kyrii YELLOW

DarthCaedus -Male Hissi RED (Star Wars RN)

DarkestDesire -Male Kacheek BLUE

pls contact crossdodge for more info, custom available for the right offer and pls do not make junk offers etc speckled spotted unless poogles

Seeking Krawk of any color.

I know I don't look like much on this site... but I've got a lot more going on on neopets.

Contact on neopets by neomailing my main account: biiteme.

Thanks! :3

UPDATE

I'm looking to start my own avatar lending agency officially. Currently, I have a basic lending page set up which you can see here: www.neopets.com/~Sazeri but before I become a full-fledged lender, I need a couple more avatar pets first. Though they'll live on my sides when they're not being lent out, I will ensure that they're looked after properly. UFQA is preferable though not necessary. I can write an application if you'd prefer, though I'd prefer to quick adopt.

These are the avatar pets I still need: Fire Blumaroo, Coco Jubjub, Werelupe, Island Quiggle, BD Pet (up to Black Pteri), Snowbunny pet*, Meowclops pet* and a Mootix pet*.

*Perfectly fine if these are on basics.

And I don't mind at all if eg. the FB has an avie pet attached to it that I already have. Though I personally prefer WN pets, I really don't mind and would appreciate any pets. Okay, that's all. Thanks for your time! :wub_anim:

Please neomail me at hi_caitlin09 if you have any of these pets UFA or message me privately on TDN :D

Thank you!

UFA

Missty180 the Gold Usul

2.png

Looking for a quick adoption.

Current lab rat: If I don't receive offers by tomorrow, I will continue to zap.

PM or NM if interested

Also, view other basic adoptions on my lookup

EDIT: See updated post

Just a heads up; in the next few minutes (10am NST) I'm going to be dropping Jameson_Pierre in the pound. He's sick (the darn faerie refuses to heal him. lol Nevermind, she healed him before I pounded) and his stats aren't anything spectacular, but he's a cute little Green Kougra with a pleasant-sounding name (IMO); I just have nowhere to put the little guy. I'd rather have one of you guys nab him, because I know he'll go to a good home.

He also has a zapped Starry Snowbunny as his petpet (only 80-90-some days old). And apparently he's female.

UFA

Missty180 the Gold Usul

2.png

Looking for a quick adoption.

Current lab rat: If I don't receive offers by tomorrow, I will continue to zap.

---She was zapped today & gained 3 more defense points. So if you like a Gold Usul & like defense points, then this Neopet is for you :)

PM or NM if interested

Also, view other basic adoptions on my lookup

4.png

Name: Fang_1000217

Other info: You also get the background (you can see it at his profile) and his petpet. I also know the name isn't one of the best, but he has a good stats. Hope it isn't much of a problem. I would like it if you tell me what you're going to do with him. Don't worry, I won't choose for the best future!!

Got a new owner!

4.png

Name: Fang_1000217

Other info: You also get the background (you can see it at his profile) and his petpet. I also know the name isn't one of the best, but he has a good stats. Hope it isn't much of a problem. I would like it if you tell me what you're going to do with him. Don't worry, I won't choose for the best future!!

you will not choose for the best future.

that's one thing i've never heard before :sad01_anim: