Pound, Adopt or Trade Your Pets

Ruto

2.png

Tellifan

and

2.png

Deledia

will both be UFA/UFT on starting October 1st. (Okat, technically only one will because that's how many transfers I'll have.)

Anyways, give me a neomail if you want to adopt or trade for one of these lovely boys. :3

I'm looking to trade my female Shadow Lupe and male Striped Nimmo.

2.png

Crieds

and

2.png

Zrekio

I'm just looking for other painted, decently-named pets. For Crieds I'd love a Darigan, Mutant or Spotted Lupe, but I'm open to any offers. Open to anything for Zrekio. Neomail me or message me here if you have any offers.

Hey guys! I'm looking for a Chomby that's up for trade. I'm also interested in other pets as well though, so please offer away! I would like to trade my split paintbrush kiko. You can find her on my page. :)

I'm on neopets a lot, so please if interested just neomail me. :)

I've got Langren the female Maraquan Lupe UFA from my side

The person I was going to give her to once the new month started decided to start ignoring my NMs, so I'm still looking for a home for her :)

I'm not looking for a trade, I'm Adopting her out to a new home after she zapped a new colour. But if you need to trade to be able to have room on your account, that's fine too. Just know that if I get a pet in return, they'll likely become a lab rat and re-adopted out at some point (unless they zap a colour/species I really like). Feel free to contact me here or on Neopets.

travis09 the Brown Bori in the Pound! Both are adopted

Level: 2

Hit Points: 18 / 18

Strength: titanic

Defence: below average

Movement: lightning

Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (97)

4.png

Stereocerous the Disco Flotsam in the Pound.

Level: 10

Hit Points: 60 / 30

Strength: very strong

Defence: tough

Movement: cheetah

Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (123)

4.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

UP FOR TRADE! :) Please offer away! I'm looking for a poogle/chomby but if it's not a limited edition pet and it's cute painted i'll probably trade with you!

-Please Message me on neopets.

63883610.jpg

I would very much like to find a Pirate Draik ufa if possible.

o u o

The Pirate Draik Eggs have gone down in price and are now around 700k. I think it's because they can be found on the forgotten shore now as a super rare event. Does anyone know if this is true?

I just finish the fountain faerie quest. Does anyone want a buzz? I haven't chosen the color yet. I just want the avatar. If you want one then tell me the color, name etc. you would like and I will send you one. Or if you want to change your buzz color, it's okay too.

If you havent already used it, I would like a Zombie Buzz named Zombuzzz. Not very clever I know.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Wow you are lucky! Congrats! I was on the trade looking them up a couple days ago and a few people had them listed at 700k but today those ones were gone and only one person had one listed for 1mill plus, the rest were 2.5 and up. There are 5 trade pages full though, so chances are you could score one for 1 mill.

2.png

I have an Island Shoyru available for adoption and a Yellow Hissi if anyone is interested. I am still looking for a Halloween Grundo if anyone has one for adoption.

UPDATE: my yellow hissi has been adopted by a very happy TDN member :)

UFA, no need for aps, just a quick nm telling me you want him/her is enough :) I need room on my accounts :P

4.png

Teirella the skunk Tonu

4.png

Freyandi the desert Korbat (he will come WITH CLOTHES. I hate how they will look unclothed when you move them to other accounts.... :/)

4.png

Qoms the Tyrannian Peophin

Also, I have a red uni that would be a perfect Royalboy uni. His name is Cameloth. I AM NOT PAINTING HIM FOR YOU! he will go as is, I am just offering you the name.

4.png

Cameloth the red uni. :)

Edit: redressed Freyandi so you can see him with his clothes. :)

If anyone is interested in a christmas chia, PM me. I'm currently zapping it, so it could be something different tomorrow. I thought I'd post here in case someone would like a christmas chia (don't think they are so popular, that's why I'm going to continue zapping). It is clothed and I'm not looking for anything in return :)

2.png

Name: Gelidous

Other info: Just looking for someone who wants him. It's up to you what happens after that.

I may be interested in this pet. I think my daughter may have wanted one of these, i'll find out tomorrow and let you know. :)

UPDATE: My daughter doesnt want him, but the more I look at him the more I like him. I am waiting for a transfer to go through, someone is taking the hissi from my side and then i'll have room for him there :) I'll message you when im ready to set up the transfer. Thanks to everyone here for Adopting out these amazing pets!

Thanks for looking! Already adopted!

UFA Hadeniki the male, level 4, Maraquan Hissi

4.png

Comes with a zapped petpet, Greg the level 2 Tyrannian Snoogy.

snoogy_tyrannian.gif

(If removed, it will convert to a regular Gruslen).

Hadeniki doesn't have great stats, but I can't keep zapping a pet when they get really cool colours. I hope someone here will want to give him a home. You can contact me here or on neopets, first come first served. Thanks!

Edited by CrazyBiscuit

UFA

2.png

rayovelozzz the Desert Lupe

Not looking for anything in return. Message here if you're interested :)

Adopted!

Name: Adorousia

Other info: Clothes included (the background is animated), plushie Miamouse attached. The lab ray changed the gender recently so while it's all prettied up, it's now male. My dream trade would be royalboy Lenny, Island Bruce, or a Faerie Pteri (UC if possible). The Bruce is the one I want the most. I've already donea September transfer so this will be for October.

2.png

Level: 16

Height: 78 cms.

Weight: 94 lbs.

Hit Points:33 / 30

Strength: GREAT (35)

Defence: godly

Movement: GREAT (23)

Intelligence: clever