New Game Challenge: Legends of Pinball!

Superfly

Hey, I have a favour to ask of you guys:

Can any of you tell me if there is another stage past the Jeran stage?

I can't get past the sword. x)

Thanks!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting game, I liked seeing Jeran (because that Lupe is awesome :D) and the various stages.

It's a little slow though when it runs with music and sound, I had to disable it to get the game to run at a good speed. Able to beat AAA and Abigail, whee~

There are 4 levels (1.1, 1.2, 2.1 and 2.2)

My best advice is to try to get the most points in each levels. I believe the best levels to make points are 1.1 and 2.1 because of their layouts.

To get to level 1.2, you need to open the 3 doors

To get to level 2.1, you need to hit Cylara OR Gorix 3 times (the same character all 3 times)

To get to level 2.2 you need to hit the Draik 3 times

To end the game, you have to hit Jeran on level 2.2, so try to stay far from him if you need just a few more points.

Yes the game is based on luck.

Yes it's still glitched for most people. Try to play in low quality and see if it helps you.

How do you get past the Jeran level? I always get a random 'game over.' :c

There doesn't seem to be a Level after 2.2. Thus, if you want to obtain a high score, the best way of doing it is to try your best not to shoot any balls in Jeran's direction.

The game seems ok to me but does anyone got this glitch whereby the control should be the left pedal but it turn out to move the right one instead?

I finally GOT IT by reading the boards. I tried for a long time yesterday and didn't get it. Today, somone said don't try to use skill, just continually hit the left and right flappers. I got 1,507 Points!

Sorry I asked a really stupid question and its not a glitch at all!!

I think someone has said this already which is to release multiple balls at the same time. I really like this method its more exciting and you can also get points faster but need to be able to coordinate between them..

I used to play pinball all the time before I was old enough for the internet, and I was always great at it. I hate this version of pinball. However, it is very addicting and I adore the music. Weird. And at least now I don't have to play to win an item (beat AAA yesterday), I can just play to play. ;)

EDIT: Lol, I was just playing on the 3rd level and my ball got stuck on Turmy's tooth! Had to quit the game because the ball decided to stop moving (even though I could still move my paddles). How weird.

I didnt know you could play 5 times *pout* .. thanks for the information guys! :) ... it was really easy to beat aaa, but the game ended much too soon in my opinion! :P