New Game Challenge: Legends of Pinball!

Superfly

Sigh... I'm usually GOOD at Pinball. This game is a bit of a dissapointment as I actually need to try extra hard to even hit Lulu's score. Sigh.

: ( A lot of it is luck. My first try I beat the scores, but a couple games after that almost every ball would go through the side chutes before my flipper ever touched it. ; . ; I can't get past the Altador themed one. Four balls will go down the side right away, or I'll get caught on the sword which seems to end your game immediately. o.O

The physics are bit wonky, too. But, it's pretty good for a flash pinball make.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the physics are a bit wierd. 0.o and my flipper would kind of freeze too.

I played it several times, the first time i *almost* beat AAAs score, but i havent come near it since.....>.>

On my first try to beat AAA I got 1065 points. o:

But... this New Game Challenge has proved quite fun to do over the school holidays for me. =D

I have no idea... but somehow they open the top bridge thing. -_-

I made it through beating AAA by randomly tapping the left and right keys. Its the best when you've got 2 balls going at the same time. :woot:

You can open the bridge on the Turmy stage by hitting the Draik with the pinball. Well, I did, anyway.

A bit like how you proceed by hitting Cyrla (sp?) and Gorix on level 1.2.

Lion's guide to Legends of Pinball:

Press random buttons.

Congratulations! You have beaten AAA!

I keep getting a "random" Game Over on the Jeran level, even though I have multiple balls left. It's making me constantly fall short of 1100 points. Anyone know why this happens?

EDIT: Finally beat AAA with 1131 points!!

I keep getting a "random" Game Over on the Jeran level, even though I have multiple balls left. It's making me constantly fall short of 1100 points. Anyone know why this happens?

I think if you hit his sword it is an automatic game over. Happened to me a couple times.

Turmaculus' stage, as Lion said, you basically have to wake up the sleeping guard by hitting him 3 or 4 times.

It doesn't seem to work in Firefox. For me at least. :(

It doesn't seem to work in Firefox. For me at least. :(

It works for me on Firefox. Do you have the most recent version of Firefox and Flash?

: ( Phil. I typically have horrid luck when a game requires it on Neopets. I feel your pain, duuuude.

I haven't gotten past the Jeran stage yet, because I got 1100 points in the middle of the stage. :P

Then it was game over.

I need to get past it. x)

EDIT: Dang. I was playing it again, and my flipper froze. x) That's annoying.

TIP: You need to refresh the game page when your flipper freezes, as it will stay in your new game if you don't. x) Just pointing it out to those who are about to freak out.

I really can't wait to play this one, Im super excited!! :D With these new game challenges, are we expecting to see more games in the near future? perhaps at a quicker rate than before? I'd really just like a new plot, games are fun too though I guess.. :evo:

Yippee! I finally beat AAA's score. Not too bad of a game as I originally thought it was. All i needed was a bit of patience. Thanks to the 5 Games Per Play in the NGC... this game makes an easy 5k NP a day. :) The Shield will be nice on my Royal Jubjub.

5 games per play?

Why didn't anyone tell me that?

*goes to play in the last minute of the neo-day* :laughingsmiley:

I only played 3 games. x_x