New Game Challenge: Legends of Pinball!

Superfly

The newest game is being released today, Legends of Pinball. This also means that the New Game Challenge has been updated, the scores needed for AAA, Abigail, and Lulu are 1100, 250, and 350 respectively. Here are a boat load of images for the game.

UPDATE: Unfortunately the game has been removed from the New Challenge Game page. Looks like this game has been delayed a day or so.

UPDATE 2: The game is now playable. Just click the link above!

Game Room Marquees

ngc_1118.gif

ng_1118.gif

Game Buttons

ctp_1118.gificon_1118.giftm_1118.gif

Game Trophies

1118_1.gif1118_2.gif1118_3.gif

New Game Challenge Banner

1118.gif

News Banner

newsmention_2.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE: Unfortunately the game has been removed from the New Challenge Game page. Looks like this game has been delayed a day or so.

Q_Q. Silly TNT and their randomly themed 'Droolik Day' :(. I wanted a new game!

Yea, a new game would be nicer. At least they are making a point to produce more games. It use to be like once a month or something.

Ugh. Have there been any new features lately where something doesn't have technical issues?

Sorry, I sound so negative here... xP Was just looking forward to the next update of this game challenge thing to keep my mind occupied..

Sweet, I love pinball. :D I'm pretty good at it too, hopefully it won't take me too long to beat AAA's score. Either way, I'm excited, I wasn't expecting another NGC this early. Can't wait to see what the prizes are, either. x3

Edit: So wait, is it being taken out of the challenge for good, or is it just delayed?

I played the game in beta testing and was disappointed. Pinball is all about the bells and whistles which I felt were sorely lacking. Maybe they are beefing it up (I almost fell asleep while beta testing o_O

In the meantime, there is a Birthday Goodie Bag FREE in the NC Mall. That fizzled for me - I received a bunella tea and a generic plushie (value 10np).

I hope everyone fares better and gets something fun!! ^_^

wow, this game looks really interesting!

too bad its been delayed, i was soooo looking forward to playing it. :sad02:

EDIT: it turns out that the game is not my likes. i am usually good at pinball, but i got Abagail's score on my second try...

My opinion: bad level design.