Anime, anime and more anime!

BlackJaguar

I used to always watch Sailor Moon, got back into it a little while ago but still haven't finished the series. :(

Lately though I've been into Love*Com and Nana. Love em.

I manage to watch it until "Sailor Moon SS" (super stars). There were some episodes I failed to watch though.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to watch Sailor Moon S a LONG time ago. Then I wondered why the bad guys wouldn't attack the girls while they were doing their whole sparkly transformation bit. :laughingsmiley:

Maybe they are being blinded by the sparkly lights. :laughingsmiley:

I'm pretty sure there are a thousand comics making fun of that fact. :laughingsmiley:

I remember my friend making a crazy comics of cooking master boy where if shows the lights coming from flashlights, spot lights, flood lights and other sources of lights.

I miss Akazukin Cha-Cha. :3

Yes, that's why I sometimes watch it from HERO... Go Shinen!!!

Anime...

I watched Dragonball as well. I also watched Shamann King, a great anime. The Naruto anime is TERRIBLE and the One Piece anime could be better. Have you heard the English opening? It's some random rap, watch it on youtube. Has anyone heard of Hetalia? It is a really funny anime about countries who are people. Hetalia means 'useless Italy' in Japanese and it is about Italy in world war 2. It's great so watch it.

Do I hear a Shaman King! :LOVE:!

*is listening to the character vocals now*

The manga is SO much better than the anime! Although I find it such a pity that the creator didn't finish the entire plot, especially at the final battle... T_T

I've actually memorized the hand signs for Sasuke's "Gaton Grand Fireball Technique" and half of the hand signs of the "Water Dragon Technique" that Kakashi copied in one episode.

I know the fireball one but that's it. My freind Gabe got a Sasuke fireball toy from school on Christmas. xD

Do I hear a Shaman King! :LOVE:!

*is listening to the character vocals now*

The manga is SO much better than the anime! Although I find it such a pity that the creator didn't finish the entire plot, especially at the final battle... T_T

A few years back, I always miss the final episode for some reason (school, goes out, or just forgot). I just manage to watch it this year.. :P

I'm a Naruto and One piece fan

Hate waiting a week for new chapters to be released but its always worth it

just finished reading the Black Cat series yesturday

it was actually pretty good to my surprise

Black Cat was the first anime I've watched on Animax. It's a nice too with a very good soundtrack.:D

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man a couple of years ago I could have listed a WHOLE bunch off...

I'll try and remember them... lets see..

(I totally grew up watching most of these... sailor moon, pokemon, dragon ball z, digimon... lol)

-tsubasa chronicles <3

-card captor sakura (Japanese version is WAY better)

-Chrono crusades <3

-Inuyasha (both english + japanese)

-Yu-gi-oh

-sailor moon (Jap)

-pokemon

-dragon ball z

-digimon

there are waaaay more from my japanese manga/anime faze a couple years ago... but I'll end it there

Lets see.... I grew up on:

Inuyasha

Sailor Moon

Dragon Ball Z

A little little little Yu-Gi-Oh

Digimon

Pokemon

And lately I've watched:

Naruto (Shippuden and before)

Not too many ;P Manga's also a favorite. Read:

Sailor Moon

Inuyasha

Pink Pearl

And that may be it for my anime/manga escapades. Just started getting back into it all recently xD

I LOVE anime :)

For anime, I own all the dvds for Inuyasha, Rumbling Hearts, Excel Saga, Onegai Teacher, Onegai Twins, Final Fantasy Unlimited, Chobits, Dragon Half (only 2 episodes!), .hack//Sign, .hack//Legend of the Twilight, Azumana Daioh, FLCL, and Happy Lesson ^___^

For manga, I only own Fruits Basket, DearS, .hack//Legend of the Twilight, Sgt. Frog (Keroro Gunsou), and getting into NG Life =3

I stopped buying anime and just watch all the anime I want on youtube and veoh lolz :headphone:

I LOVE anime :)

For anime, I own all the dvds for Inuyasha, Rumbling Hearts, Excel Saga, Onegai Teacher, Onegai Twins, Final Fantasy Unlimited, Chobits, Dragon Half (only 2 episodes!), .hack//Sign, .hack//Legend of the Twilight, Azumana Daioh, FLCL, and Happy Lesson ^___^

For manga, I only own Fruits Basket, DearS, .hack//Legend of the Twilight, Sgt. Frog (Keroro Gunsou), and getting into NG Life =3

I stopped buying anime and just watch all the anime I want on youtube and veoh lolz :headphone:

OH! I forgot my fiance-to-be got me the dvds for Kikaider last month too ^^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead. ;)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ah I totally watched Onegai teacher and onegai twins too!! :P hehe

Yay, topic revival! :D BJ, GET OVER HERE!

Eeek~ Onegai Teacher! <3 Such a fluffy and loving anime. :3

Gotta love that series! Heard they're making a "Onegai Friends" but that's still on the unknown :)

Plus if you liked that, Rumbling Hearts might get your attention even though it's just full out drama :crying: makes you wonder who your real friends are.

Rumbling Hearts Summary:

Friendship and faith, love and betrayal...And guilt. Rumbling Hearts weaves a tale not of superheroes or science fiction, but of the silent sufferings of any potential passerby. This is real life. Happy endings are bittersweet at best.

Meet four fast high school friends - Haruka, Takayuki, Mitsuki, and Shinji. Life's promise shines brightly on these companions, until one day a random accident leaves Haruka in a coma. Her boyfriend, Takayuki, cannot forgive himself and seems determined to follow Haruka into a comatose state. Mitsuki dedicates her life to taking care of this tragic young man, and the pair salvage what they can, falling into a self-destructive relationship floundering in guilt. When Haruka awakens three years too late suffering from anterograde amnesia, everyone has to act as if not a day has passed. Torn between his unhappy real-life train wreck with Mitsuki and the warma nd fuzzy daydream high school romance with Haruka, Takayuki watches what little silver lining was left in life be mercilessly and methodically stripped away.

TV-14

A must see in my opinion whether you're into anime or not :headphone:

Edited by flyingeevee

Yay, topic revival! :D BJ, GET OVER HERE!

Eeek~ Onegai Teacher! <3 Such a fluffy and loving anime. :3

I'm here! i'm here!!! Yes, €I've seen onegai sensei too!!:D

Gotta love that series! Heard they're making a "Onegai Friends" but that's still on the unknown :)

Plus if you liked that, Rumbling Hearts might get your attention even though it's just full out drama :crying: makes you wonder who your real friends are.

TV-14

A must see in my opinion whether you're into anime or not :headphone:

I've watched Kimi ga Nozomu Eien (rumbling hearts) on original japanese and it is really touching. I cried at the ending...

My friend gave me a DVD of Moyashimon yesterday. It is funny and interesting especially if you like microbiology classes. PLUS, who would have known that yeasts are so cute.. :D

I've watched Kimi ga Nozomu Eien (rumbling hearts) on original japanese and it is really touching. I cried at the ending...

My friend gave me a DVD of Moyashimon yesterday. It is funny and interesting especially if you like microbiology classes. PLUS, who would have known that yeasts are so cute.. :D

Yeah I cried too :crying: I haven't seen the OVA for it though..

It sounds interesting =D what is it about exactly?

Yeah I cried too :crying: I haven't seen the OVA for it though..

It sounds interesting =D what is it about exactly?

Well, it's a story about a boy who could see microorganism with his naked eye. Since I'm in the medical field, I've heard about some of the microbes that was presented there..:D

Good BJ. *tosses dried mango at BJ* :laughingsmiley:

Well, it's a story about a boy who could see microorganism with his naked eye. Since I'm in the medical field, I've heard about some of the microbes that was presented there..:D

Now that does sound interesting. Poor guy if he was afraid of germs though. :P

I'm looking forward to seeing more "FMA Brotherhood" m'self. :D

Good BJ. *tosses dried mango at BJ* :laughingsmiley:

Now that does sound interesting. Poor guy if he was afraid of germs though. :P

I'm looking forward to seeing more "FMA Brotherhood" m'self. :D

*Catches dried mango then throws a bucket of double dutch ice cream*

It's very funny to see his reactions when clouds of germs burst towards him (plus he can even pluck a certain species of microorganism floating in mid-air) . I've also learned a lot about foreign fermented foods.

I've alarms set for FMA Brotherhood! hahaha! :D