Anime, anime and more anime!

BlackJaguar

Ah! How did I not notice this thread before?!

Well, I haven't even been watching much anime lately (which makes me very sad, lol). The only ongoing anime I'm currently into is Axis Powers Hetalia. I'm also in the middle of Akagi and Eyeshield 21, but it's been a while since I've watched either of them. I recently finished Baccano! and Tobaku Mokushiroku Kaiji, both of which I loved to pieces. I'm waiting anxiously for another season of Kaiji. <3

I used to watch both Naruto and Bleach religiously, but I've kinda fallen out of the habit. I got tired of all of the fillers in Bleach, and I stopped watching Naruto after Viz started releasing online, which forced Dattebayo Subs to drop it.

As for manga, I read Naruto, Axis Powers Hetalia, Saiyuki, and Until Death Do Us Part. I'm currently trying to catch up on InuYasha, Eyeshield 21, Fruits Basket, and Hana Kimi.

I've also been meaning to start One Piece, Soul Eater, and K-ON, but don't plan on doing that for a while yet.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blarhhh. I shall start being anime freakish starting now! : DDD

Lately I've been nostalgic and -attempt- to watch Beyblade. 8D (SCREW THE CRUD ON /CN/ NOWADAYS.)

I actually cried a little when I remembered the good old memories. T^T

Anyways~ The animes that I'm obsessed with that are airing now are Umineko no Naku Koro ni and FMA Brotherhood. C:

8DDD -OTAKU MODE!-

I just love Higurashi (Kai) -T'is the avie-, BEYBLADE (YAAAHH!), Code Geass, Death Note, Zetsubou Sensei (Mr. Despair -OMFG, <3 ITS RANDOMESS!-), Shakugan no Shana... And theres probably more but I just can't remember it. Q~Q

Though I know its not an actual anime, Avatar is so totally pwn in all of American creations. D<

Annnd, I'm reading Naruto's manga. I was totally otaku before I knew it was an epic-ly loooooooooooooooooooong anime. .-." /was young P:

• 2 weeks later...
OURAN HIGH!!! Host club ftw!!! >.< It's really short imo but I just oogled through it haha!

My senior introduced it to me after I complained about not having enough time to continue with Bleach and whatnot due to school work. =D

ouran koukou host club is one of the BEST animes ever :D I love it! You should read the mangas..they're still coming out monthly I believe :) Online I think.

whats it about and how many episodes are there? :)

The story starts off with this "guy" who's super intelligent and finds "himself" enrolled into this ultra rich school called Ouran. He was just trying to find a place to study...when he comes upon the THIRD music room that the school had. Apparently this room was already taken up by a club...the Host club! Go watch it yourself :) I think there's around 24 episodes, and it's one of the best/funniest animes i've ever seen.

A few years back, I always miss the final episode for some reason (school, goes out, or just forgot). I just manage to watch it this year.. :P

Black Cat was the first anime I've watched on Animax. It's a nice too with a very good soundtrack.:D

Wow..Shaman King! That brings back memories :D It's one of the oldest animes I ever watched.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double or triple post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

*frowns at linda* You took the words right out of my mouth! XD!!!

The manga's still ongoing but the anime stopped ages ago (something like Fruits Basket). It's a rather lighthearted anime, with so many funny parts injected in it. =D I watched everything in a day during one of the holidays and man, @_@ my eyes and stomach were killing me but it was well worth it imo! Me no give spoilers! I'd rather you watch the first few episodes and see how it goes from there ;).

I see 'Shaman King' again! *glomps* Ren~~~~~~~~~<3! XD Anyone upset about the cancellation of the manga near the ending of the plot? T_T

oooh that does sound really interesting! :)

anyone love the krono crusades!? or Tsubasa Chronicle - why did that one stop *hear broken*

Alright, now I just need to go do some research on where to find these anime.. la la la! :)

I totally spelt it that way when I first wrote it, then I went back and changed it b/c I thought I had spelt it wrong LOL!

I havent read the manga, maybe ill check that out, the anime was really really good!!

*frowns at linda* You took the words right out of my mouth! XD!!!

The manga's still ongoing but the anime stopped ages ago (something like Fruits Basket). It's a rather lighthearted anime, with so many funny parts injected in it. =D I watched everything in a day during one of the holidays and man, @_@ my eyes and stomach were killing me but it was well worth it imo! Me no give spoilers! I'd rather you watch the first few episodes and see how it goes from there ;).

I see 'Shaman King' again! *glomps* Ren~~~~~~~~~<3! XD Anyone upset about the cancellation of the manga near the ending of the plot? T_T

XD Haha. I'm psychic.

Yeah I know. I wish they had a second season T_T I finished the first season within 2 days! :D It was just that good.

ahhh I need to stop reading this post, the more I read, the longer the list of anime I need to watch gets -__- not cool guys. not cool

Hehe gomenesai (sorry). I've watched most of them already XD...so if you ever need even MORE, then feel free to pm me for a full list :P

Oh yeah an anime thread :D

Guess I will name a few of my favorites

Soul eater, Fruits Basket, Fma (manga plot), OHSHC

I have never seen the Star Wars anime before though :O

It used to be on Cartoon Network before they made this new 3D one. There's 25 chapters total and it explains why Greivous is always coughing. *Cough* Windu epicness *cough*

Since it's a cartoon they added TOOOOOOONNNNS of explosions, fights, force powers, and lightsaber action. Atleast 100 times better than the new version of "Star wars the clone wars"

That wasn't anime... While I agree the original hand-drawn mini-series was much better than the CG stuff they have now, Star Wars Clone Wars wouldn't be considered an anime, since it was made completely in the US. It's a cartoon. If you want to argue whether they're both the same thing, talk to Brittney, she'll rip you to pieces.

I noticed nobody mentioned my favorite anime... Oh the loneliness...

oh ya... that would be considered a cartoon. But its still awesome ! :) I wonder if I can watch it online somewhere..

angr icecream ... whats your favourite anime ? (out of curiousity)

My favorite's Detective Conan, or Case Closed in the US. It's a mystery series, if you couldn't guess. The English episodes were canceled because the ratings weren't good enough, but I don't blame them, they only showed it at five thirty in the morning on weekdays. So I watch it in other places.