The Daily Neopets Community Forums Missing Persons Task Force (TDNCFMPTF)

antiaircraft

((No controlling other people's characters! I can't stand that!! D=))

Morgan woke up and unbuckled herself, not knowing what had just happened. She stepped out of Winnie and stretched her arms. "That's the best nap I've had in weeks. So much trouble going to sleep recently gets to you." She ran to catch up with the group. "So, where are we now?"

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No one go inside that gag shop!" Laura shouted. "And I don't even know if we are looking for a person. My source just said, and I quote 'something of interest'," she added.

Laura looked around. "I hope we weren't too late," Laura worried. "Fuuu, where is she? Where is my source? Huh? Wh- what? No! It... it can't be!" Laura began to stutter. She was looking directly at the bank and there out front was- "NO!" Laura screamed.

There was... a chao, and Aerith. Laura began shaking. "How... how did you guys... but.. you should be... BURIED! ALL THOSES POSTS! HOW?" Laura ran up to Aerith and the chao.

"You- and I- and we- you- should- no- and I- pink- and fuzzy- HOW? AERITH?!" Laura spat out finally.

Aerith snorted. "Laura, so you're NOT happy to see me?"

Laura coughed. "Well, OF COURSE I am. It's just... this makes NO SENSE! Even in InsanityLand, this makes NO SENSE!"

Aerith smiled, "Of course it makes no sense. Nothing here ever does. And besides, my name is Mia, not Aerith."

Laura's mouth gaped, "Oh. Dear. God. What have we gotten ourselves into?"

Anna got out of the winnie and got her glasses from her bag and wore them, she saw Laura talking to some people.

She went to Laura and said "Cannot unsee. THIS GIRL SAID HER NAME WAS MIA. wait who`s Aerith and Chao. Should i remember this by any chance?"

"Even if its impossible...Is this Mia acquainted with muffins by any chance or am I jut being ridiculous?" Anna asked Laura, as her [Laura] mouth gaped.

Laura looked at Anna with a puzzled look. "What are you talking about dear? Everything you just said made no sense to me."

Laura turned back to Mia. "TALK. NOW."

Mia spluttered, "Well you see-and I- and we- this vault- and-" Laura cut her off.

"A vault you say? TO THE VAULT!"

Stephanie obediently followed Laura's orders and came back out of the Gag Shop before anything nasty happened.

"Oh my, who were those guys?" She didn't really expect an answer, because they were heading somewhere more important than anything else...

"Stephanie, this is..." Laura gulped, "My past. Mia, say hello to Stephanie."

"Hullo," Mia mumbled through a muffin she was eating.

"And this chao, well perhaps we should let Morgan introduce her..."

Morgan's eyes got wide as she ran ahead to get a closer look. "EEE it's a chao!" She picked it up and gave it a big squeezy hug. The chao seemed to be content, so Morgan ran up to Anime and showed it to her. "Lookie! Baby chao! Isn't it cute?!"

The chao studied Anime for a bit. "You!" It tried to struggle free of Morgan's arms, but failed miserably. "Ack...forget taht then. I've finally found you, Anime, and now I can finally fulfill my mission!" Morgan dropped the chao in surprise. The chao grunted as it hit the ground, then picked itself up without hesitation. "I may be without a sidekick now, but I can still take you down by myself!" The chao showed off some fighting moves to prove its point.

Morgan took a few steps back in utter disbelief. "Oh my god...it's Morgan!"

Anime poked the chao with her foot. "You got smaller. And you're kind of orange." she said.

The chao then bit Anime's foot, latching onto it. Anime lifted her foot up and looked at it for a moment sweatdropping before yelling in pain and hopping about on one foot trying to get it off, all the while cursing at it.

Morgan the chao released her grip and smiled evilly. "You don't know how long I've waited to do that. May you suffer!" She lifted her arms in the air in a pathetic attempt to look menacing. Morgan (the real one) pulled the chao away and restrained her. "We need to get this ugly paint off of you." She handed her to Laura.

Tara was utterly confused, but happy to see that the group was getting somewhere, with members of the past in our midst, surely keys to how the forums had lost other past members were within their grasp. Suddenly having a devious idea Tara smiled devilishly to herself, it sure seemed like the chao vs the meepit would make for a formidable and entertaining battle...

"Um CC, do you think I could borrow your Meepit?"

"NO! Tara you don't know what you are doing! Morgan the chao is not a force to be reckoned with! She is on our side, I hope, and we don't need to pit members against each other. There is already enough tension between Anime and Morgan the chao," Laura warned.

"And besides," she added, "These aren't past members per say, these are Morgan's and mine role-playing characters from the days of Metroid's comics. And seeing as we are still here, they technically may be "past" members, but they can't exactly help us find the others."

"Um, yes we can," scoffed Mia.

Morgan the chao scoffed as well. "Scoff is such a funny word. And what makes you think we can't find who you're looking for? Maybe we know exactly where one of them is. But maybe we won't tell you now."

The real Morgan hid behind Laura at Tara's mentioning of meepits. "Please...no meepits on this mission."

"Here you go" CC handed Tara the meepit who flew from CC to Tara cuz she was faerie. "I didnt understand a single thing. Can you explain?" Suddenly a chao came near CC and started poking her with a stick, "Hey! that tickles" she started to roll on the floor cuz of laughter, "Helllllp!!!" screamed CC in fear as she was sucked to a nearby shadow nod....

Edited by MaraCCuan

A girl suddenly runs up in response to CC's scream, and then looks at the shadow node. "Hey... what's going on here?" she said, feeling nervous. Then she facepalmed, adding, "Oh, I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Tara... wait, there's another Tara here?" She turns to face Tara, eyeing her curiously. "I guess I'll go by my previous nickname, Ariel." she says, looking back at her Display Name History list. "Unless you want to call me... you know, Tara the Second..." she added nervously.

"HELP!" screamed CC at the top of her lungs "If anyone can stop his chao from tickling me then maybe I will have a shoot at running away" By the time Ariel ((Nice name!)) arrived CC was in hysterics and screaming for help but the shadow nod was too quick for her...

((LOL BJ!))

Ariel turns and runs towards the chao, taking hold of it. "Stop tickling CC, okay?" she yelled at it, but it bites her finger, making her drop it. "Quick, CC!" Ariel yelled. "Run before it starts tickling you again!" Then Ariel started chasing after the chao, trying to nurse her finger at the same time. Ariel knew that she was mad to try and grab a chao with both hands busy, but it was worth a shot, as she had never tried it before. But not being here for a couple of months makes all of this insanity hard to get used to, as she was busy in another world that wasn't real life. Get a grip on yourself, she thought to herself, you'll be okay! And she said what one of the people in the other world says a lot, "No need to worry!" Then she let go of her injured finger and lunged at the chao with one hand.

((You forgot the popcorn *shocked face*))

CC ran away while she could all the time muttering a spell under her breathe to heal Ariel' injured finger "It worked!, it must be cuz I am becoming nearer to being an FM" SHe ran behind the chao with Ariel and after half an hour she got it. She brought some weird slimey looking duct tape from the car and started taping the chao with it.

((Guys stop controling the chao. That's Morgan. You can't control her))

"EVERYONE! QUIET! We do not have time to mess with all this stuff. You need to follow me NOW! We are going to the vault, and I don't want to hear any if ands or buts about it. That's right, gets your butts in gear, because we are heading out now!" Laura shouted as she took command.

She pulled out the keys for th Winnebago, locked it, put them back in her pocket, slid her sunglasses down, and said, "Let's roll," very dramatically.

She began quickly walking towards the bank.

((Sorry Laura.))

Ariel quickly followed Laura, assuming she is meant to follow her. "So what is happening, everyone?" she said. "I'm a little bit confused... I haven't been here for about two or three months, after all. I just thought I'd come and see what is going on, and it looks like you'e on some kind of mission. So I want to help in any way possible." Ariel then looked around, nervous that something from the other reality might have followed her. "I was just sucked into the world of anime," she mentioned, "specifically Pokémon and Mermaid Melody, and was dragged under the sea when I reached the latter. I finally managed to get away from the kidnapper, but he might have followed me here..." Ariel starts fidgeting, then stops a few seconds later, then quickly catches up with Laura, realising that she stopped for a few seconds.

((So the chao is Morgan? Ohh, I am terribly sorry Morgan, I know how you hate when sombody controls your characters))

CC jumped in Winnie and waited to be commanded by Laura "So, where are we going now?" asked CC. "I am becoming hungry" She conjured some tuna sandwiches with her wand and started eating, "Anybody hungry cuz there are extra sandwitches for everybody".