The Daily Neopets Community Forums Missing Persons Task Force (TDNCFMPTF)

antiaircraft

Anime, upon hearing the fanfare, sheilded her eyes just in time. "Honestly Luara, why did you have to turn the Got An Item thing on?" she said, cautiously opening her eyes.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without a warning, the craft in front of Network Failures slowed astonishingly. It attempted to slow as well, but it was too late.

Electrons cannot be stopped. Shadow nodes are not infallible, and though they are omnipotent, they are not omniscient. They are simple beings, and can only think of one thing at a time. They do not plan; they have never had to in the past.

The fourth shadow node lost all control over its direction and, as a result, the electrons that its manifestation was composed of went for the path of least resistance; into the circuit of water within AA3's capsule. The lid was slammed shut a millisecond after it entered. It had been caught.

<THE SILLY THINGS,> ((because no quotation marks are a bit confusing :P)) thought Death, or might have thought, if he thought in the sense of thinking that we think of as thinking.

Death had been granted power by the Master of Reality. He also had had a lot of time to learn how to use it. Part of this power was the ability to become... anthropomorphized, so to speak. While he did not think, quite emphatically, what went on in the skull of that odd manifestation that he refused to leave was dangerously close to thought. A nature that necessitated the attribution of a gender, by a human observer at least, resided in him. And he had emotions, or acted like he did (and what, when you come down to it, is the difference?).

Characterised by humans, half-human in a way, Death had, in a corner of his mind so secreted even he did not know of it, begun to ponder. Perhaps humans, strange malformed entities as they were, had another use after all...

And most importantly, in his prison of a billion years, Death... was bored.

Ariel wakes up, once again, in the anime world. She turns around, confused. This isn't like any anime I've watched... she thought to herself before realising she was in Sakura's school, and there was a portal behind her. She went through the portal, hoping it was leading to InsanityLand, only to find herself back near the ocean next to Rina.

"Lost in portals again, Ariel?" Rina said, laughing. "The one leading to InsanityLand is there. Shall I come with you?"

"No thanks, Rina, but thanks for the offer," Ariel replied. Then she went through the portal. "Hey everyone!" she said excitedly, then paused. "Laura, what are you wearing?" she asked, then burst out laughing.

The sub-plane hybrid was closing in on the rift fast. Very fast. It was in critical moments like these that AA was able to attain proper control of his morphic field, and actually concentrate on the task at hand.

"20 seconds to target. I'm throttling down to zero, so strap in!"

((I thought I'd try to join in =] To eliminate confusion, the anger is caused by the shadow node (of Passing Time) inhabiting me. ...Am I allowed to say that? :worried: ))

Livvy glanced up and saw a gray blur streak across the sky at impossible speeds. She rubbed her darkly circled eyes in confusion. Normally she would have written it off as a trick of her tired mind, but when she saw this blur, she immediately knew two things: one, that the blur had been AA and AA3; and two, that she was very, very angry at them. What she didn't know was why, or how she knew any of this to begin with. She dropped her books and ran in the general direction the blur had been flying, staring at the sky. She tripped, skidded a ways, and found herself flat on her back, staring up at - <This has to be my imagination,> she thought - someone wearing a bright yellow chicken suit. "La.... Laura??"

((Welcome to the roleplay, and great first post! :D ))

When AA saw the figure in the chicken suit, he almost suffered a fatal loss of concentration as the laugh reflex played havoc with his nervous system. Fortunately, his finger found its way to the critical 'reverse thrusters' button just in time, and the craft coasted to a halt just in front of the rift.

"All right, let's clean out these nodes!"

Laura blinked her eyes. "Li... Livvy? Is that you? Oh I missed you so mu-"

She tried to finish her sentence but she was cut off. A feather had got caught in her mouth and she had begun to choke on it.

After several minutes of coughing, she finally spat it out. "That... that was quite a strange experience."

((I think that'll have to be my last post in here because I don't feel like continuing. Sorry. Any one can control my character. But use your sense and don't make me do stupid things.))