The Daily Neopets Community Forums Missing Persons Task Force (TDNCFMPTF)

antiaircraft

"Oh, don't worry, I can prep on the go." replied AA, activating an automatic hover-table. "Right, let's get moving. I guess Laura's leading the way!"

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Wait a second, what about Steph, Ruto and Anime?" She picked her magic sweater and bag and popped KooKie in her pocket.

AA worked steadily as his hover-table moved in behind Laura. This scanner was seriously dated...

"Man, we need to invest more cookies in our sensor research department."

"Here are some more" she picked her wand and chanted some wierd words, "Here you go" said CC happily while giving AA a plate filled with cookies.

"Excellent news everyone!" said FTX, who despite only just having arrived seemed to have a suspicious knowledge of what had been going on prior to her entrance, "I have purchased us a vehicle for which to store all of our nifty gadgets and room enough for all the TDNCFMPTF recruits. It even has a compartment with a separate ventilation system for Zorro, and extra secure safety harnesses for the Meepit, who I imagine won't want to be cooped up in a pocket for very long."

FTX pointed out the window directing everyone's attention to a very unimpressive looking Winnebago. Noticing their disappointment FTX quickly added,

"Duh guys if we are trying to look like a "normal" group up friends we can't go about in some uber flashy super car. Don't worry though this one has lots of top secret, ultra fancy, high tech gadgetry and conveniences hidden inside. Of course my sincere apologize that I don't as of yet have the automatic cheese or cookie dispensers working quite yet..."

She dodged a few vegetables and garbage that were thrown at her head by the angry cheese and cookie fans in the group and turned to head for the car. As she went she grabbed all the previously handed out gadgets from Laura and AA and morphed her helmet into a snazzy baseball cap with the TDN logo on it.

"Steph, Ruto, and Anime are already in the car. The might be a little flustered though I shoved them in there pretty quickly and I think they mistook me for a kidnapper. Laura you should program the coordinates into the GPS ASAP."

"FTX! Glad you could make it!" Laura said, clapping her hand on FTX's back. "And thanks for getting us transportation."

Laura abandoned the secret passageway and instead jumped over the fire escape, and landed two stories below... on her feet of course. "C'mon guys, hurry up!" Laura shouted waving them on.

She ran to the waiting Winnebago. Putting her hand on the giant's side, she cooed, "I'm naming you Winnie. CAUSE YOUR A WINNER!" Laura's smile was so obnoxious and stupid looking that it scared away a flock of birds, two dogs, a cat, and a poor old man.

Laura hopped in Winnie, said hi the the other girls who were already shoved in there, and immediately began working co-ordinates into the hi-tech GPS.

"...someone needs to explain why three mods just got shoved into a spy car." Anime said. From the look of things, she had accidently kicked a large hole in one of the seats when she was shoved into it.

Morgan was momentarily confused from being shoved into a car with Anime and Stephanie. "Aiee...KIDNAPPER." She looked around and found a hole in the seat. "Good thinking, Anime. I'm too young to be kidnapped."

"WINNIE!" Laura gasped, "Quick someone get duct tape! Someone call Dr. Mario! I know Metroid isn't here, but Dr. Mario still may be able to help us."

Laura turned to FTX, "Next time, I think you should warn someone before you shove them in a Winnebago.

Anna stared at Laura as she went out by jumping over the fire escape. "Well uh, thank you" Anna said to FTX and smiled.

She went down to the winebago and put him into his own compartment.

"WHAT AN OWNER YOU ARE! PUTTING ME HERE." The dog shouted which sadly or fortunately for Laura Anna ignored.

Stephanie wriggled uncomfortably in the Winnebagon.

'This'll take a while to get used to...' she thought to herself.

But she was content that FTX was here as well and they were almost ready to prepare for the mission.

"Here I you are KooKi" She shoved the little meept inside its compartment and sat on her seat. "Oh, this is comfortable" CC smiled and after a few minuted slept peacefully.

"Shall I try?" CC sat on the drivers seat and saw a huge red button with the letters (DO NOT PUSH) written on it "WOW, shiny" she pressed the button and suddenly...

Laura jumped up to the controls, "CC NO!"

But it was too late. The button had been pushed. Laura began an attempt at immediately disabling the mechanism in the button, but her efforts were useless.

"CC! What were you thinking?" Laura said as she, stressed-out, wiped her brow. "Now.... now ALL the d-"

Laura couldn't finish her sentence because suddenly Winnie began to shake. There was a loud commotion outside.

"Ucctthhhh, CC do you see what you did?" Laura asked as she pointed out the window. Outside were millions of dogs. All barking and nosing Winnie.

"SHOO YOU SMELLY FLEABAGS!" Laura shouted, waving her hands wildly. It didn't work.

"Pffff... fine. I'll go deploy the Winnebago cat-skin," Laura said as she pushed a striped, cat-shaped button. The Winnebago immediately began to look like a large, menacing cat. The dogs all yelped and ran away.

"Alright, CC get up. I guess I'm driving. EVERYONE BUCKLE IN BACK THERE!"

CC looked with a silly smile on her face. "Oh well," she sat on her seat near her meepit and buckled up.

"I think that everyone is ready, you can drive now Laura. By the way, can you drive?" she asked in fear.

"Um, Laura, I paid good money for this Winnie and I don't intend to see him wrecked, you can just pull this spy mobile over right now and let me take the wheel," said Tara, knowing full well her plea was in vane. There was no way on Ian's green earth that Laura would actually do what she had asked, and so even as she screamed to be given the wheel she was buckling herself into a passenger seat.

Then, suddenly, everything that was right in the world came to shattering halt because the insanity of all insanities occurred, Laura actually did something sane for once and pulled Winnie over at the next safe place. At first all the passengers were relieved because they didn't want to die in the fiery wreckage of a top-secret-spy-car, but all their joy was quickly swept away when they looked out the window of Winnie and saw that the shock-wave, caused by the totally unbelievable act of Laura doing something sane, had in fact ripped a whole in the dimension of TDN.

Through a gap in the road, that now suddenly led to the "real world," was stepping non other than a formidable and fierce Shadow Node...

((Please don't control my character with out asking me first ))

Laura smiled. "Looks like we're here! Huh, oh what's... what's this? We are... in the... REAL WORLD WUAGHHHHH!!! I'M ALLERGIC TO REAL!" In her act of panic, Laura unintentionally hit the gas and ran right over the Shadow Node and into the real world.

Laura hopped out of Winnie, and began to run around in 4 and a half circles while screaming. When she had calmed down. she climbed back into the Winnebago, and without a word began to back the vehicle into the dimensional tear she had just caused.

When they were all safe and sound back in TDN, Laura whipped out her handy dandy sewing kit and sewed up the rift. "We are NOT going back there until I pick up my allergy medicine."

Laura hopped back into the driver's seat, buckled herself in, and slowly pushed the gas down. The vehicle was now traveling at a nice, safe speed of only 30 mph. "Now, onwards to the Gag shop." Laura pulled up a hologram of a map of TDN and looked at the coordinates she had entered earlier. "Ah, then we go this way... and off we go... AGAIN."

((Ooops Sorry! Wasn't Even Really Thinking About, Just Got Carried Away With The Story))

Well done Laura, as usual your insanity was exactly what the situation called for. FTX clapped her TDNCFMPTF associate on the back and started calculating the mathematical probability of running into another gap in the TDN dimension and/or a shadow nod before reaching the gag shop...

Anime stepped out of Winnie- stright into mud. "Arg, one patch of mud on the block and you parked next to it." she said as she scraped it off her shoes.

"We came across...a sh-sh-shadow node," Stephanie was stuttering.

She took a few breaths and recovered herself.

She jumped out of Winnie and managed to avoid the mud.

"Gag shop eh? I'll go inside and you guys find the person we're looking for."

"What is a gag shop," asked CC "Is it a shop for gags? :D. That was kind of lame" she hang her head down and went \behind her group to the "gag" shop.