Top Chop: Released!

Ali Cat

Update: This game is now playable in the Games Room! Why not give it a try?

A new game is on its way to Neopets, Top Chop!

Frontpage Marquee

game_topchop.gif

Gameroom Marquee

1095.gif

News Banner

game_topchop_news.gif

Game Buttons

ctp_1095.gificon_1095.giftm_1095.gif

Trophies

1095_1.gif1095_2.gif1095_3.gif

Yeah it is, and then the level after that gets trickier as the bar moves at different speeds...

However I got another item :)

clo_robebelt_white.gif

Yay, a full set of kong-fu type clothes to stick on my invisible uni... I wonder if the clothes will just show up?

It's not a bad game, and definitely better than similar games like Dar-BLAT! and Splat-a-Sloth. I just wish it didn't take so long to go from "oops, I messed up!" to "let's try again".

EDIT: I'd also like to report another item, a Green Belt.

clo_robebelt_green.gif

Not sure Cliffie, finally got to the imperial palace one and then found out the green bar moves as well as the red bar!

It was all very confusing!!

However I didn't get another item and I was at 1514 points... maybe you get different coloured items for different scores you put through?

Well, I had gotten to either the second or third block that you can break in the Palace when I gained the Green Belt. The furthest I've been able to go is smacking my hand on the fourth block, which looks like it's from Kreludor. I wish I knew more on what causes the items to come out. I had gotten the top and bottom on my first try, sometime in the middle tier, and the two belts in the third tier.

I actually like that the green bar moves with the red bar. Kinda interesting. And that one Aisha guard keeps putting his banner down, blocking the view of the bar. How mean! =P

hehehehehe I never got to the aisha guard :)

Will keep an eye out for her tomorrow! Then I guess you get different colours for advancing through different stages!

I want the green too now :)

Nice game ;D

Looking forward to get more wearables... but that will wait until tomorrow because I've already sent 3 scores for today.

I got to the second level, but that moffit (or whatever it is) keeps me from hitting the block and that just messes me up. D=