Key Quest

Anime

I've stopped feeling bad about accidentally quitting on people. Amongst all the real quitters out there, my occasionally refreshing the page doesn't amount to much.

I always do feel a little embarrassed, though, especially if I was winning.

Is anyone else here majorly addicted to buying Key Quest 5" plushies?

Is anyone else here majorly addicted to buying Key Quest 5" plushies?

ME! I have a bunch.....

Again

Is it just me, or does anyone else wish they could have an option to play the game WITHOUT mini-games? Sure they are fun and stuff, but for me it's a random selection of if I lag horribly or if I own everyone. I just wish we could choose if we wanted to play mini-games...

Same here. I rarely win, my computer lags sooo badly. Some games are worse than others. The nova game isn't so bad, but the flower one and fruit picker, you might as well forget it. Oh, and that stupid one with the darts, that one doesn't even work for me for some reason!!! I hate minigames. The last game I played, I swear we must have played at least 10 during the game, there was only 2 of us!!!

I wish we could too! It's just a play to win thing, and if you have a slower computer than your opponet, you always lose! It's soo frustrating! :grrr:

Okay, this is soo weird. So I mentioned a few days ago that my house computer now works on the internet again so I can finally play keyquest from home, but today, keyquest just started working on my laptop. IT HAS NEVER WORKED ON HERE BEFORE. I actually won a minigame as it barely lags. I'm sooo happy I could cry. My laptop is still randomly shutting off, so I may accidentally quit on someone, but I can finally play a minigame and have a chance at winning. This is awesome.

you know how all of this time ive been complaining about my laptop mouse being the cause of all my mini-game problems (mostly in denial though)

well, i got the normal USB mouse and i actually won all (except one) mini games of the 6 games i played today *OMG*

can this be true? could i really be good?? aaaaaa *JOY*

Okay, so we all know me and my computer have disagreements. I want to play/work on it, and it wants to randomly shut off. I haven't played keyquest in a few days due to the Altador Cup, but I decieded to try it tonight after work it shut off during the first game not far into it, not a really big deal as we each only had one key, so I turned it back on and tried again. This time I was four spaces away from winning when it shut off. I guess I will not be playing keyquest tonight. Grrr.....

I played today and got a Snow Paintbrush and a Piece of the Lab Map worth 100k.

I'am so happy =3

EDIT: sorry for edit, but I just played again, and I got another Snow Paintbrush..=D

2nd Edit: Played again, and got a Camo PB.

Cool! I've never heard of a person who joined a few days ago have so much luck at winning prizes!

I know =D

I guess I will have enough for my full lab map now..

Haha...so I just played an awesome game of keyquest. The other person was winning because she had landed on some good powerups and was winning all the minigames, so she had to more keys than me, and then proceeded to steal one from me. She's 5 spaces to the door and 4 spaces to the treasure chest, so, she decided to use her loaded gummy die, and took the 4 spaces to get the extra NP, however I landed on a space to reverse directions, no biggie to her as I still had to get 3 keys. With some good manuvering I managed to win the game. I can't help but think, if she hadn't been greedy and went only the 4 spaces instead of the 5 to win the game, she would have had a gold key and much better prizes.

i got a striped paint brush and three codstones from a single gold key the other day. that was exciting. since then all I've gotten were the orange furniture items and stamps though lol. i wonder if they have to equal out your good prizes with not so good prizes lol

It seems like I get better prizes with a silver key. Seriously, I usually get one codestone *not even one of the expensive ones* and 3 books or plants when I get a gold key, but when I get a silver key I usually get a negg, codestone, and one useless item. Would it be to much to ask for a paint brush or a map piece? I swear I'm keyquest cursed.

Quitters is one thing, but cheaters is just as bad!

I recently had someone "skip there turn" as to not have the affect of a power play used on them.

so lame.

Why can't everyone just be fair?

Besides all that, i love key quest :)

what's everyone's favorite prize they have gotten?

• 2 weeks later...

My computer glitchs sometimes so I get booted out of the game. Well this one time, I was winning and about to get to the door when I booted out. :crying:

Well i got over it and was playing another game when I got a neomail from the girl I was playing with.

It said: "Aw, too much for the lil baby?"

I replied back: Excuse me, that is very rude. If your refering to our KQ game, I was booted out for your information.

Her reply: "Yea, right. :P"

And then she blocked me so I couldn't write back.

If your going to neomail, please please please don't be rude and block the person. Its stupid to just say I didn't want to hear their excuses because guess what? They may be good excuses! Its immature on your part if you block them before giving them a chance to reply back. If they don't reply back or are rude then go ahead and block them. Don't be rude back!

Something like, Why did you quite our KQ game? would be a good neomail.

Also, if they say sorry and offer to send one of their gold key prizes than accept it! They're tryin to make it up to you so just forgive them and don't play another game KQ with them ever again. You still get what you wanted.

I don't know if it's my computer or the game, but sometimes it will freeze when I am rolling the dice and it will just keep rolling and rolling and rolling. So then I have to quit. I always feel bad about it but there is nothing I can do. :(

If your going to neomail, please please please don't be rude and block the person. Its stupid to just say I didn't want to hear their excuses because guess what? They may be good excuses! Its immature on your part if you block them before giving them a chance to reply back. If they don't reply back or are rude then go ahead and block them. Don't be rude back!

Something like, Why did you quite our KQ game? would be a good neomail.

It's funny because most of the times the other player quits the game, when I try to neomail them ti says "the person is younger than 13 years old and cannot recieve neomail"

That gets me even more angry. And when I get disconected from the game I always send neomail saying sorry...

For people mad about quitters I have good advice. If you normally play a 2 player game play a 3 player game. Practically everytime I play a 3 player game one of the players quits, but the other doesn't so the game goes on. Much less frustrating.