Key Quest

Anime

*eye twitch* Am I the only one whose computer spazzes out when they play on the chocolate board?

Anyone? C'mon guys, misery loves company!

UPDATE: Now I can't ever play the minigames with everyone else. My computer always starts a few seconds later and the general gameplay is completely slowed down. Two days ago this wasn't a problem. Is there any way at all to fix this?

I used about 10 gold keys today and the highest value of any of it on the SSW was 15,000. So a good prize, but I still could have earned a lot more NP's playing regular games. But I do like Key Quest now. Just gotta get better at those mini games!

Anyone have tips on watering the garden? Or cleaning that cat?

• 2 weeks later...

when youre watering the garden try and get two flowers at the same time. that way you have less clicking and more time.

when youre cleaning the meoclops try and go for the torso first, then, tail, then head for max surface area, even when he moves..

just forget you read this if you ever play against me ;)

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys has anyone encountered a minigame called shenkuu showers? i got it twice in separate games both on the springtime board. it glitched the game both times :S anyone else?

Every key quest game I play I end up getting that mini game lately and then the key quest game completely freezes. I'm hoping they get it fixed soon. I was excited I finally had some time to play KQ and now there's no point. :( I've only gotten it on the springtime board as well so I don't know if the other boards have the problem or not.

Every key quest game I play I end up getting that mini game lately and then the key quest game completely freezes. I'm hoping they get it fixed soon. I was excited I finally had some time to play KQ and now there's no point. :( I've only gotten it on the springtime board as well so I don't know if the other boards have the problem or not.

looks like its a bona fide mini game now.. another one that im horrible at :S if someone has any tips theyre very welcome!

I found shenkuu showers to be pretty simple. As the person above me said just keep them covered. At first I thought I needed to get the things coming down from the sky but that isn't necessary. Just keep your umbrella above one of the petpets at all times and you'll be good.

If you see two Petpets close together, be sure to cover them and keep them covered for as long as you can. I say "as long as you can", because the Naleaps move faster than the Pandaphants, so you can't just cover them the whole game and get infinite points. I do that, and I've never lost a game of Shenkuu Showers after getting used to it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm kind of irritated. It seems like EVERYONE has a faster computer than me all of a sudden. <_< I stand no chance at the mini-games, and I've gone from winning 8-9 games a day, to like 5, because of it.

I bet my account this is because JN put up that stupid "Chrome has Ad-Block!" thing. Since so many people visit JN, I bet a lot of people saw that and downloaded Chrome, and since Chrome is faster than Firefox. . .

Well, I'm kind of irritated. It seems like EVERYONE has a faster computer than me all of a sudden. <_< I stand no chance at the mini-games, and I've gone from winning 8-9 games a day, to like 5, because of it.

I bet my account this is because JN put up that stupid "Chrome has Ad-Block!" thing. Since so many people visit JN, I bet a lot of people saw that and downloaded Chrome, and since Chrome is faster than Firefox. . .

Firefox has an excellent ad-block... I don't get ads or pop ups on any website anywhere, including neopets. I didn't even realize the site had ads lol.

My gosh, when did it become common knowledge that the key to winning Berry Blast is to aggressively go after every black berry that pops up? When I started playing, no one did that, and I figured it out myself, so I nearly always won, because the only people that could beat me at it were people with much faster computers AND knew that. Now, I never win, because everyone does that now. -_-

The Chocolate board isn't new, and I've played it pretty often. I do agree, it is a nice board. I love it when newbies who think it's the regular Neopia Central board pick the Faerie house, even though that's one of the worst houses to start at on that board. xD

I've been having issues with KQ on my mom's Laptop lately. The first time I play, I get stuck in a load-loop and when I finally do load, I get kicked from the game I had been trying to load into. After that, things work okay, but sometimes I get that "No prize after a mini-game" glitch, and it's been usually after Shenkuu Showers, Spyder-thingy, and the Meowclops bath game...Ticks me off, cause I'm pretty good at Shenkuu and Meowclops...

Anyone play the new Chocolate board yet? I love it!

OH, wait, do you mean the one that looks like cookies and is on KQ beta?

I don't like that one. It's an eyesore. :(

I'm too impatient to save up. :P

I heard TNT was starting to suss people for quitting or intentionally skipping a turn btw. What do you guys think about that?

it looks like someone threw up a load of wafers loool. i dnt like it im sorry. what do you guys think of the sweet prizes they're giving out? im saving up my gold keys for now.. dont want to get cheap items for prizes..

I know right! My gosh, I like those sweet items, but the rest of the prizes are CRAP. Seriously :S I'm lucky if I get even one Codestone.

Can't wait for this month to be over.. maybe I'll start saving my gold keys as well.

Edit: Nevermind, I just won a Tyrannian pb.. so I am no longer allowed to complain ;p