Key Quest

Anime

Nope..but i think the neopia central board sometimes looks different.

has anyone noticed that the game is very glitchy today?i got annoyed by the amount of freezes or games refusing to start.And i am sure it's not me.

arrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh.

okay, I'm calm. Needed to vent. 3 people in a row just quit on me because I was about to win :grrr: is there a name and shame on here, because I'm so in the mood for that right now?

and okay, so what's the deal with berry blast?

a] My laptop is so slow the other person gets everything before me

b] I've still not worked out which berries are worth most, is it black or red?

The nova matcher is still by far my favourite. How bout everyone else?

nova matcher is my worst one..because i have a slower connection and are not from the US,by the time it loads pretty much all the novas are gone

\my favourite are Neogarden Grow and the petpet pamper one(also the easiest imo).\i pretty much like all except Petpetpet Snare when i'm soo stressed

you definitely should remember the people you play with so you can neomail them if they quit and ask what happened.if they are rude then you can go report them because it is a freezable offence to quit in the end

b] I've still not worked out which berries are worth most, is it black or red?

Some hard worker at TDN figured out that the black ones are worth 3 points, the red ones worth two and the purple worth one! :D

you definitely should remember the people you play with so you can neomail them if they quit and ask what happened

I definitely don't think this is a good idea at ALL because it's an action that is almost as immature as the person who left the game. I think people should just let things be if someone quits. Just add them to your ignore list so you don't get them as an opponent. If someone neomailed me accusing me of leaving or asking why I left saying I was a poor sport or whatever the case may be - I'd report them for harassment without notice. No matter how obvious it might be that they quit, you never know what happened.

There are always going to be people who quit so put them on ignore and play another game. Neomailing them won't solve anything, but will make matters worse.

Well i know for sure TNT said it is a reportable offense.

I've never reported someone nor do i intend doing so, but I want at least to know they know you can get frozen and stop doing it.Most don't know this and i don't think it's wrong telling them so in a nice way.I never said i am rude or that I threaten them in any way. I don't quit,but i may be booted from the game.It happens,I know.And if someone neomails me, i say what happened and apologize.The odds of this happening at the exact end of the game are very slim though.But some people are downright rude when responding.And if you don't want to receive mail from random people, well then you block it.

Oh and as far as i know,if you block him that just means you blocked him from neomail/adding as a friend.that doesn't mean he can't join a game you are in.

Quoting form neopets: 'What does the block function do? Can I block other players from the game?

The block function allows you to prevent certain players from chatting with you. Blocking a user also prevents that user from requesting to be your Neofriend. The block function does not, however, keep other users from joining a Key Quest game.'

Some person who I apparently played a game of Key Quest with (though I can't remember playing against him) is sending me harassing neomails calling me a "hacker" because I "just cut the flowers" in the mini-game.

Of course, I obviously have not hacked Neopets, and I obviously beat him fair and square.

I've reported him, but it just amazes me how rude and ridiculous people can be.

We probably played a 2p game, so, assuming I beat him, he won a silver key and some nice prizes.

These annoying messages are really uncalled for.

Ah, sorry about that. I just had to vent, and I'm sure that guy wouldn't come to this forum. His style of typing wouldn't really work with the rules here, if you catch my drift. :P

you definitely should remember the people you play with so you can neomail them if they quit and ask what happened

Even though you don't sound like the sort of person who would approach this matter in a forceful manner, if it even sounds remotely like you're accusing someone of being a cheater, you could get reported. See above where I recounted a story of being called a hacker. That guy was in the wrong to accuse me of being a hacker, of course, so I reported him for harassment. It's no stretch to imagine how asking why someone quit could lead to an accusation of cheating, which, in turn, could lead to getting reported.

In short, your plan could backfire, and you could be the one getting warned/suspended/frozen.

HAPPIER NEWS:

I just bought my first token today!

I'm so excited. It's a Silver Gelert. :)

I can't wait to play with it.

Yes.You really have a point here.

But I would never report someone for simply quitting without knowing what really happened.I just ask what happened.I don't consider this harassment.And I don't think you can be frozen for this.Maybe I'm wrong but I'm sure TNT has more ways of telling if it really is a harassment case.

As is, it's really not fair to lose endless 15-20 min games because someone quits in the end(this is way I avoid at all costs to play in 2p mode) and not be able to do something about it.

Cool token..I love those silver ones <3

Wow...

It seems while I was too busy to play KQ some new minigames were added.

Hopefully I'll get the time to play later today.

Yes.You really have a point here.

But I would never report someone for simply quitting without knowing what really happened.I just ask what happened.I don't consider this harassment.And I don't think you can be frozen for this.Maybe I'm wrong but I'm sure TNT has more ways of telling if it really is a harassment case.

There was someone complaining on the Key Quest Neoboard that they were warned for confronting a cheater. I don't have the details of the situation, but I'm just telling you to be careful.

I'm sure you'll be fine so long as you're courteous.

I know how you feel iLion, I haven't played KQ in aaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeesssssss...

Mainly because university has taken over my life and it's all going downhill.

Can't wait for holidays so can spend my time on KQ :)

I also haven't played in a long time, mostly because of the lag issue. Now, whenever I try to play, I just get my butt kicked, because there's a bunch of new minigames that I haven't really had a chance to practice. So then I just get discouraged and play even less, thus making the situation worse for myself. I need to play some games against some other out-of-practice players to get back in the groove. :)

Okay, so my internet for my house computer is working again, so I can FINALLY play keyquest at home!!!! However my computer lags, so it makes beating minigames nearly impossible. Actually, if it was anyone I was playing against like 20 minutes ago, I'm sorry but some weird pop up kicked me off the neopets site in the middle of the game!!! I have a popup blocker....so I have no clue what happened. I feel bad, but it't not like it was my fault. I've never quit on anyone before....

I ranted about this same user in the old Key Quest thread on March 25th, but she's still Neomailing me about the game I had to leave since my computer froze. This is the third Neomail she's sent me, one from her main and one from two different sides.

this is seastarry's side. its uber mature of you to post a rant about me on the TDN forums. i really appreciated my friend finding it, and we both had a good laugh at your immaturity. you quit when we had played for at least 15 minutes and i was one square away from winning. and if your computer freezes randomly, you shouldn't play KQ anyway. you should've known that. but i just wanted you to know how funny i found the whole thing. bravo!

So yes, I'm posting another rant for her and her friend to laugh at. If I'm so immature, why can't she let it go? I had totally moved on from the game, it was just a game after all. We weren't playing for 15 minutes, and she wasn't one square away from winning. We were in the middle of the Spyder mini-game, my Spyder froze, then my computer itself froze. Everyone has trouble with Key Quest at least once, and I am tired of being harassed by her.

I ranted about this same user in the old Key Quest thread on March 25th, but she's still Neomailing me about the game

LOL

Wow. Maybe she has some sort of weird emotional connection to KQ? :eh: Or she's obsessed with you ;)

Since the earlier thread been's dead for a while so her and her friend probably had to do some searching. I know I'm awesome and all, but I think it's getting to be a bit much with that...

I ranted about this same user in the old Key Quest thread on March 25th, but she's still Neomailing me about the game I had to leave since my computer froze. This is the third Neomail she's sent me, one from her main and one from two different sides.

So yes, I'm posting another rant for her and her friend to laugh at. If I'm so immature, why can't she let it go? I had totally moved on from the game, it was just a game after all. We weren't playing for 15 minutes, and she wasn't one square away from winning. We were in the middle of the Spyder mini-game, my Spyder froze, then my computer itself froze. Everyone has trouble with Key Quest at least once, and I am tired of being harassed by her.

I would report her if she is STILL harrassing you. I mean, I can't remember who I played on keyquest yesterday none the less all the way from March. Plus, keyquest is for everyone, not just for people with super fast everworking computers. Keyquest is known for freezing up, you'd think the girl had never been quit on before. I mean yeah, you might get mad at the time, but you just gotta let some things go.

Is it just me, or does anyone else wish they could have an option to play the game WITHOUT mini-games? Sure they are fun and stuff, but for me it's a random selection of if I lag horribly or if I own everyone. I just wish we could choose if we wanted to play mini-games... :P

Is it just me, or does anyone else wish they could have an option to play the game WITHOUT mini-games? Sure they are fun and stuff, but for me it's a random selection of if I lag horribly or if I own everyone. I just wish we could choose if we wanted to play mini-games... :P

Same here. I rarely win, my computer lags sooo badly. Some games are worse than others. The nova game isn't so bad, but the flower one and fruit picker, you might as well forget it. Oh, and that stupid one with the darts, that one doesn't even work for me for some reason!!! I hate minigames. The last game I played, I swear we must have played at least 10 during the game, there was only 2 of us!!!

Same here; key quest alwyas freeze up for me. I don't think that it is my laptop problem since i just bought my laytop recently. I refer the old key quest that is at the time when they introduce this game when mini games are not a lot. :crying: