Key Quest

Anime

Man, all of my paint brush winning luck days seem to be on halt! I haven't won one in a good two weeks! :( *pout* I guess since I've already won so many it's not too bad.

According to today's news: "Please join us for Double Key Spectacular on Thursday April 30th in Key Quest and receive free rare virtual wearable items. You must enter a Key Quest game sometime between 4pm and 5pm NST (Pacific Time) to qualify for the virtual prizes. In order to get all three prizes you will have to play for the entire hour."

J

ust thought maybe someone would like to know about this, because i don't check the news that often.

According to today's news: "Please join us for Double Key Spectacular on Thursday April 30th in Key Quest and receive free rare virtual wearable items. You must enter a Key Quest game sometime between 4pm and 5pm NST (Pacific Time) to qualify for the virtual prizes. In order to get all three prizes you will have to play for the entire hour."

J

ust thought maybe someone would like to know about this, because i don't check the news that often.

Xepha mentioned it a few posts up ahead of you. :)

I can't wait, personally!

wow 3 prizes to be won... I wished to participate but the timing is really bad for me 4pm to 5pm NST is like 7am to 8am here and I'm also thinking that the duration is kind of short as I may not have enough time to complete even 1 game sometimes if I came in late or at the most 2 games..

Arg! I'm not sure if I'm available to play at this time. I have to go over to my mum's for supper.:(

Well, I can always bring my laptop with me, I guess. Mum's would be waaaaayyy to slow for KQ.

Ugh, I've been waiting for 6 minutes to get to play Key Quest, it just sits at the 'Connecting' page. I'm getting frustrated :hmmph:

14 minutes now.

As long as it's not just me I don't feel as bad, but I can't play for the entire hour needed to get all three prizes if I can't get in to play :/

lol, just got a negg from the Easter Cybunny :P

I can reliably get to the main screen, but I can't get in to create or join a game. It just keeps locking up on me too.

I couldn't even get Key Quest to load!! I know it isn't my computer because I have a new computer and I know it's fast because I stomp almost everyone on the minigames (I try to avoid them though to be fair!) so what gives Neopets?! I sent them feedback telling them that it sucked. :P

Here's an update from today's news on the site:

Many thanks to those of you who volunteered your time to play the Double Key Spectacular Unfortunately, due to a bit of a technical snafu, we will be unable to award prizes. However, we're planning to reschedule the event soon, so please keep an eye open for the new date.

Argh the horror that was this morning trying to get on, I don't know if I'll try again :(

Why bother with it if it's not going to work?!?!

even now it keeps booting me out of games, I haven't finished one game in the last 2 hours. So i've given up :)