Key Quest

Anime

My biggest prize was a cloud paintbrush. :) And a piece of the laboratory map that was worth 8k, but I already had it so I sold it. xD

I might get a Gnorbu next month because Cloud Gnorbus are so cute!! I don't like the rest of the Neopets painted cloud much...

I have been playing Key Quest for 2 weeks my stats are

Keys Earned: 30 23 0 1

Keys Unused: 0 0 0 0

and the 5 best prizes i won are

1. cloud pb

2. speckled pb

3. speckled pb

4. treasure map piece #8

5. treasure map piece #6

my question is this, what else can you get, can you get other pbs, or mabye the secret lab map pieces?

1. cloud pb

2. speckled pb

3. speckled pb

4. treasure map piece #8

5. treasure map piece #6

my question is this, what else can you get, can you get other pbs, or mabye the secret lab map pieces?

Yeah, you can get other pbs--I've gotten a Starry one'-- and yep, secret lab map pieces also. I got one that I sold for 150k :D

It's so much luck though. I've earned about 70 35 1 0 keys (gold, silver, bronze, lead, respectively) but have only received one pb and one slm piece :/

wooooooo omg today is the best day in the world!!!!!!!!! i was playing my first game of key quest of the day and i won a gold key. when i got my prizes i got....wait for it...A TYRANNIAN PAINT BRUSH woooooooooooo its the best day of my life

wooooooo omg today is the best day in the world!!!!!!!!! i was playing my first game of key quest of the day and i won a gold key. when i got my prizes i got....wait for it...A TYRANNIAN PAINT BRUSH woooooooooooo its the best day of my life

um no offence but that is kinda creepy if that right there makes it your best day ever*hides from the creepy person*

\

Um... congrats?

I feel lucky right now because I can't use Neomail because of all the jerks who do that. <_<

... I've never won anything really decent.

It's funny because most of the times the other player quits the game, when I try to neomail them ti says "the person is younger than 13 years old and cannot recieve neomail"

That gets me even more angry. And when I get disconected from the game I always send neomail saying sorry...

Yeah sometimes I wish I could use neomail to apologise and/or explain if I get disconnected. -_- I don't want people thinking I'm a quitter.

:woot: Got a Snow Paint Brush as a prize! :P *chucks it into gallery*

Managed to reach 100 gold keys today. Yeah, I don't play KQ much. xD

1. cloud pb

2. speckled pb

3. speckled pb

4. treasure map piece #8

5. treasure map piece #6

Wow, lucky u! I've played about 150 games and I've gotten three different paint brushes. But I rarely get map pieces or the red codestones..

For people mad about quitters I have good advice. If you normally play a 2 player game play a 3 player game. Practically everytime I play a 3 player game one of the players quits, but the other doesn't so the game goes on. Much less frustrating.

Yup! I did that too. I've figured that the game will always end up a player lesser. I don't dare to play a 2 player game. I usually start with 4 players and end up with 3. It's safer that way..

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yay! I've won pbs two days in a row now :D What does everyone else get, for the most part?

-blinks- Every time I play Key Quest now, it goes to a blank or broken screen when the game starts. Anyone else having this problem? o_O

I just played, and it was fine. Maybe it's your comp? :/

Glitches in Key Quest are extremely annoying, Ive had it kick me out when Im at the door... soooo frustrating!! :(

I don't bother neomailing the people who quit on me, theres no way to know for sure wether they quit or they were kicked out ... typically I assume they quit when Im about to enter the door and suddenly the game ends abnormally .. it makes me angry, but theres really nothing more i can do but play again and hope to meet better people...

I just had 4 games in a row, no quitters! :) yay!! :) nothing too great in the prize region, but they were really fun games! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

hello!

I'm sorry I'm a little new here, but I am looking for the silver gelert token. yes, I know that once you use the code you cannot trade, but yes ou can trade the token codes. and YES YOU MAY PURCHASE CODES. it's not against TNT's rules. *prods ebay* (though if asking is against this forum's rules, I'll remove this post)

though I was hopefully looking for someone that might be able to trade.

ok so right now I have a ROYALBOY GELERT code, and I will be recieving 20 non-macdonald neopet plushies from a lot online. sadly, they are without codes. /aww/ but there's alot there that I really dont like and I wouldnt mind if someone wanted some plushies for their codes. I also wouldnt mind trading a gold gelert plushie AND royalboy gelert code for a silver gelert code.

anyway....

I LIEK LUPES AND GELERTS THEY ROCK!

*cough cough*..and eyries.

I'm also looking for the kass action figure.

um. you could prolly just e-mail me if you'd like to trade. and heck, we could do it through ebay or paypal or whatever.

please pm me if your interested[/color]

gawd, I look like a creep on this forum. one post and no pics...

When will Key Quest be celebrating it's first birthday. It has almost been a year since Key Quest started. Does anyone know the exact launch date.

I have no clue. maybe they'd give out really good prizes that day?

Key Quest laggs me like crazy so I can't play it :(

A few of the mini-games take so long to load for me I always lose them.

Nova Match is the WORST.

I did get a piece of the Secret Laboratory Map today with a gold key. That was nice!

Nova Match is also really laggy for me, maybe it is for everyone?

I've gotten quite a few lab map pieces, but no paint brushes yet. :(

Ever since I've upgraded to the newest firefox, key quest has been really, really laggy for me. I don't know if it's the firefox or my computer, but I suspect it's the newest firefox since my computer is pretty new...

Most of the paint brushes that I have are from key quest. XD