TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

I already have two of my dream pets (a Cloud Yurble called Azerael, and Ghost Ogrin called Falkyrie), but the two I want now are a Pink Lutari (already have him, just need the paintbrush), and a Spotted Koi (again, have the Koi just need the Paint brush).

I also have two of my dream Petpets, a Cloud Snicklebeast (called Piffle) for my Yurble and a Ghost Carmiriller (called Sunshine) for my Ogrin, so all I need is a Pink Petpet Paintbrush for my Delfin (who belongs to the Lutari, and is called Springfield) and either a Maraquan Petpet Paintbrush for the Quetzal (already got), or a Blue Petpet Paintbrush for the Ghoti for my Koi (since she shrieks whenever she doesn't get a water-based Petpet).

In all I am looking at over 3 mil in order to get everything. Groan. And since I drained my savings account to get the Koi and the Petpets, I need to claw my way back up again.

Ah well, anything for my beloved Pets. :laughingsmiley:

o_O ... do you want to be on the list for a spotted Koi or not? If you already have the Koi you want to paint then thats not what this list is for.

Also, Lutaris cannot be pounded or transferred so I can't list people who want those ;)

Can you please remove me from the Kiko list? I got one on Kiko day. Instead, add me in for any Draik. Thanks!

Can you please remove me from the Kiko list? I got one on Kiko day. Instead, add me in for any Draik. Thanks!
I've done that for you :). Congrats on your Kiko, he is very cute!

Also added Aaron to the list for a Starry Wocky & Halloween Shoyru, and Ray for a Mutant Jetsam.

Oh, I didn't realize I had Grey Zafara up there. ^_^

I think that was the point when I was looking for a pretty grey pet for my story. c:

I've got Dana now, though. :)

So, I was wondering if I could change that to Usukiboy Usul? *-*

Sorry for the changes. :C

My dream pets would have to be a Plushie JubJub and a Pirate Koi.

i forgot to say this last time, lol, but my 2nd dream pet is an apple chia (I love apples, they're soooooo good)

I haven't been able to find an apple chia pop on sale

so I bought another lab set on my side and started zzapping my chia, as luck would have it, the 1st colour change of my chia ia apple! so happy!

so I guess my 2nd dream pet is obtained :3

(I'm stilled zapping cybunnies for that chocolate cybunny)

a royal boy usul, god i want one.

royal boy usul, i want one oh so badly!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.