TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

I've achieved my goal of getting a Draik. :woot: You can take me off the list now, please.

To be honest, I have no idea what my dream pet is now. O.o For ages and ages it was both a faerie eyrie and a maraquan cybunny.... then I finally got both of those this week, a faerie pb then a FFQ. =D I think next might be a faerie pteri for my dream pet though; they're really cute. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

My dream pet would be a Draik. Any colour. My dream pet is a Magma Draik to be more specific, as they look absolutely amazing. :D And I think I've figured out when the guard at the Magma Pool is asleep for me.

And for all this time my dream pets are still on the list!

So, If you don't mind, I would like to be removed from Baby Cybunny and instead be added for a Camouflage Flotsam. ;)

I have always wanted A Scritchy Sketchy Paintbrush Painted Neopet. I'm not too sure what Neopet I would like painted that but it is just something I have always wanted. I was planning that if I could get my hand on one of the paint brushes, I would paint my Xweetox out of my three Neopets, ones a Xweetox, ones a Zafara, and my last one is a Gelert. I might paint my Zafara but I'm not sure. Does anyone have a list of what your Neopets look like after being painted? Anyway, I was thinking of doing what you were but I still need the Neopoints to get all of the pieces. I already have all of the Petpet Laboratory map completed but I can't use it until I have the Secret Laboratory map. Anyway if you ever happen upon a Scritchy Scratchy painted pet, I would love it <3.

shetawolfthe12th

I have always wanted A Scritchy Sketchy Paintbrush Painted Neopet. I'm not too sure what Neopet I would like painted that but it is just something I have always wanted. I was planning that if I could get my hand on one of the paint brushes, I would paint my Xweetox out of my three Neopets, ones a Xweetox, ones a Zafara, and my last one is a Gelert. I might paint my Zafara but I'm not sure. Does anyone have a list of what your Neopets look like after being painted? Anyway, I was thinking of doing what you were but I still need the Neopoints to get all of the pieces. I already have all of the Petpet Laboratory map completed but I can't use it until I have the Secret Laboratory map. Anyway if you ever happen upon a Scritchy Scratchy painted pet, I would love it <3.

TDN has a customisation page here so you can see all the different colors for each pet. If you go here and put in sketch for the pet color (the bar on the right) then you can see what every pet looks like painted sketch. Which is what i am assuming you are talking about.

Yes, thank you:)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Some sort of robot, probably a Zafara but really any will do. Same with a Maraquan pet, but I think the Poogle is my favorite.

I recently acquired my all-time dreamie, the Mutant Kau and now I don't know what to do next, haha. An unconverted female Royal Lupe would be AMAZING, but alas, I know that'll never happen!

So I searched through the list in the OP to see if anyone had a Faerie Gnorbu listed as their dreamie, and lo and behold, someone did want one! But their account is I guess inactive since I can't find them on Neo, and they were last active on these boards in 2009 :guiltysmiley:

So if anyone else wants a Faerie Gnorbu, now would be the time! Speak up before she gets zapped into something else ^_^

Now, I just figured this would be a good place to advertise this site just incase people haven't looked at the thread for this...It is a site where people put there pets up for adoption but do not disown their pets in the pound. They have many of almost any color and every species! Please help these poor neopets! Many of them are suffering because the owners do not want to continue spending their time on the neopets! So, before we go off creating more, see if you can find your dream pet already made and waiting for you!

The Neopound

:yes: Click it...Please? Come on...They want to be in your family! Click it...

You still reading this? Click it!!!