TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

Probably my dream pet would be anything fairy xD I probably would even make a whole new account just for that pet so that I could specifically customize everything to be fairy xD right now i have a magma/moltara look so i dont really think a fairy painted pet would fit in but regardless thatd be amazing to have <3

Hello =),

I have already started achieveing my dream pets. At the moment at only have 1 of the 4 that i dream of; a baby aisha. I am also trying to get a maraquan kougra, a faerie koi and a desert hissi. I would very much appreciate even just one of these. I already have a koi and a hissi (i know, so lucky!!), so now i am trying to get the right coloured paint-brushes (faerie and lost desert) and i would be very greatful if you could help. Thank you once more, its amazing that you're trying to help people achieve their dreams =).

Hey! I have my dreamie... Sort of. I want to paint Xillie to be Magma...

This is what I want her to look like: xillie-1.png

I do not know my magma time, and was wondering if using transfers, someone could dip Xillie for me and then transfer back! Please neomail or message me here!

Found someone to dip her! Thank you Ethelune!

a white draik with pirate clothes :wub_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My dream pet is a Chomby! Well, a Jelly Chomby and an 8-Bit One, but I would love to just have 1 or 2 Chomby's in the first place! If anyone has a Chomby UFA/UFT let me know!!

ALSO;

I have a Christmas JubJub (so cute!)

and a Desert Quiggle

and a Christmas Grundo

all UFA/UFT

Neomail me!

wobblesquabble6

My dream pets are a desert Kougra, a faerie acara, a ghost aisha and a christmas peophin (I've got this one ) My favorite pets are aishas and acaras. the only pets i really hate are nimmos (ew), Krawks (EW) and grarrls (EEEEWWWWWW!) x_x

I want to have my Korbat Ashlotte4 painted Grey. That'll never happen.

Don't think negatively about obtaining any of your Dream Pets, Naamah. Play a good portion of Flash Games daily (only on your main), sell items (preferably Codestones, Dubloons, spare Lab Map Pieces, etc.), stow your earned Neopoints in the bank, and you could possibly look forward to getting that Grey Paint Brush you always dreamed of. Either that, or get lucky with a Fountain Faerie Quest (most items she asks for are usually cheaper than a Grey Paint Brush by the way).

Ontopic: I achieved my Royalgirl-Faerie Poogle recently this past morning, so I got all the Dream Neopets I need for now (or until I get a Pirate Draik Egg or Magical Pirate Krawk Plushie, that'll change things).