It's Snot Day!

hrtbrk

YES! A new sandwich and more books :D Happy Saxen :3

eeewww. I'm happy with books and I'm sure some people like that tint of green, but I'm not to fond of gross things.

I see Snot as the grandfather colour of Swamp Gas which for some reason I have a fondness for.. this however, is snot ( :P) my cup of tea

I see what you did there! :medieval:

I do agree, though. Snot shouldn't be a colour :')

My friend is under the impression that you don't need a snot paintbrush to paint your pet snot colored.. But wouldn't that be useless to make money? How do you make your pet snot colored?

Not a big fan of snot color...just....ahhhh...like custard but green xD Impressive colors coming out though! =D

My friend is under the impression that you don't need a snot paintbrush to paint your pet snot colored.. But wouldn't that be useless to make money? How do you make your pet snot colored?

Just saw this..its a Lab color only..not too fashionable though if you ask me xD And Im not sure there IS a snot PB ??

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.