Son of Raziar

Ruto

Guest Астр&#10

Jon was laughing behind a tree, he had never had this much fun in his life. And now he could express it.

He climbed up the tree and just looked down at them...

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beth heard laughter in the distance and quickly turned around. "Okay, I'm not amused. Either come out from where your hiding or leave us alone." She pulled her dagger out incase the speedy creature decided to come back. Tapiey quietly snuck away from the group and over to the tree where Jon was hiding. "Young one," she wispered. "What are you doing?"

Guest Астр&#10

Jon leaped high off the tree and landed in front of Beth.

"Does it matter, I was having the best fun I have ever had." Jon replied.

Beth gave a slight yelp at the sudden appearance of Jon. "Jon, where have you been?" She put her dagger away. "Ugh, nevermind. So what do we do now, Tapiey?" Beth looked around for her but didn't see anyone. "Tapiey?"

Zafier finally arrived at the site of the four children. "Excellent, the fourth one has joined the other three. Prepare to land! Minions, guard the ship. These children are mine." The ship slowly descended to the ground, creating a huge updraft. The door opened and Zafier stepped out, showing no interest in anything except the children.

Tapiey gasped when she discovered that Zafier had found the children. She quickly departed from the tree and ran over to the group. "Children, do not attack him yet! It is the worst thing to do in battle against him. Wait for my signal, and please trust me on this." Tapiey took a fighting stance and stared at Zafier with intensity.

Guest Астр&#10

Jon ignored the warning. He took out his kitanna and flipped it anound in his hand. The movements of the blade were as fast as a fan blade. Precise enough to slice a hair off a human head.

Out of nowhere a man with yellow eyes jumped onto the ship. He gave a blank stare at Jon then shook his head. Then the man split the hull and jumped inside.

((TA, who is this other guy going inside Zafier's ship? He doesn't seem to be one of your characters that you signed up with.))

Zafier took notice of Jon's threat, but showed no fear. He simply took out two swords of his own and spun them around a few times. Tapiey's face immediately fell and she went over to Jon. "Child! Drop your swords! Heed my warning, Zafier will quickly kill you off if you take the first strike." Beth pulled out her dagger but stayed where she was. "Jon, listen to her! She from the same place as Zafier; she knows more about him than us. Just do what she says."

The guards kept watch inside and outside the ship. One of them noticed the split hull and set off the alarm. The other guards ran to the hull and confronted the mysterious figure in there. "Kill the intruder, then resume your stations. This one shouldn't be too hard to bring down." The first guard leaped at the man and struck him with full force.

Guest Астр&#10

((Its Jon's father.))

The man made a full back flip then charged at the guard that hit him. With a hard uppercut the guard went flying back with split armor.

The guard flew back into the wall, knocked out. The other guards quickly advanced to the man and they all started beating on him at the same time. Outside the ship, Zafier took a few steps foward. His eyes were full of revenge, his face intense. "You children are very brave to have killed Raziar. You do indeed have the courage of warriors. But that will not save you from me. I will forever be your worst nightmare." Zafier rubbed his swords together, and they emitted a greenish glow. He spread them apart and looked at Tapiey. His eyes widened and his face became angry. "You..."

...... Doomed. And with a terminally depressed person....... If only Tapiey took her time in choosing....

Zafier turned away from Tapiey and looked at his ship. The sight of the hole in his hull angered him immediately. However, he turned back to Tapiey and raised his swords up. "So, you're the one who went against Raziar's command? You're the one who brought these kids together to kill my father?!" Zafier charged toward Tapiey with amazing speed and held his swords at her throat. "Very well, then you shall share the same fate as these children."

Guest Астр&#10

Jon lifted his left hand quickly and the electrified blade glowed blue. But before Jon could do anything the ship started to boil red. It blew up from the right, debris nearly hit Zafier.

((Let's not get that controlling. Ship doesn't go boom, just a split hull. I'm tired of you doing stuff like that.))

Beth gasped and ran over to Zafier. Despite Tapiey's warning, Beth took a quick slash at Zafier's leg, causing him to draw his swords away from Tapiey. Beth ran away so Zafier couldn't strike back, and Tapiey shot a red blast from her hands at Zafier. The force knocked him back a little, but he still didn't fall.

"Aye!" Moon loosed one arrow after another at Zafier, She stopped at five to save arrows, And tried to stay out of sight.

((I dunno))

"Keep firing!" Moon forgot about saving arrows, And shot them as fast as possible.

((You'll see when it's time.))

Zafier grunted a little, then pulled the sword out of his back and reflected back the arrows shot at him. He tossed the sword aside and charge toward Moon. "Those little sticks won't do you any good." Zafier struck Moon across the cheek with his arm, then he pulled out his glowing swords. "May death come upon you, child..." Tapiey glanced over at Zafier and shot another blast at him. This time Zafier fell to the ground, growing more angry by the minute. He picked himself up and charged toward Tapiey, struck a full-force blow, and knocked Tapiey over.

Guest Астр&#10

The guards were all on the ground. The man stood tall and headed towards the exit.

Jon lunged himself infront of a sword. It penetrated his right arm. He fell to the ground with the sword in his arm.

"Ahh oww, you bastard." Jon said as his voice split in deep tones, "Do you have any idea what you've done?"

Jon's eyes glowed red, his veins were sticking out from his skin.

Jon Pulled back him right arm and it turned to red steel, but he could still move it. The radiation from the sword triggered something...

"Kyahh!" Moon Picked up a broken beer bottle on the ground, And sneaking up on Zafier, stabbed him with it in the back of the head, She kicked him in the hamstrings and he fell to the ground. Moon stabbed him in the face with the bottle and left it there. "Death to you!" And Moon spat in his beer bottle.

Zafier pulled the glass shard out of his face and jumped on top of Moon. "You dare to challenge me?!" He pulled out his swords and started slashing at Moon nonstop. Beth came out of her hiding place and started slashing at Zafier herself, only to be kicked away. "Ugh, now I'm mad." Beth picked herself up and charged toward Zafier again, this time striking him on the back. Zafier ceased his slashing and turned to Beth. "You are merely a weak force. For you to do me any harm would be beyond your wildest dreams. I will kill you eventually, but do not make me do it now." He picked up Beth and threw her about 50 yards away, then turned back to Moon.

Guest Астр&#10

Jon turned red, "AHHHHHH AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

He had grown exponentially. He was now staring down Zafier with blood red eyes. His body was covered in biolumenescent armor that looked as hard as chrome.

The man had just made it to the exit when he saw the beast.

"Ohh," he said to himself in a small voice.

Zafier looked up at Jon's oversized figure and rolled his eyes. "Ah, please. The child has a pathetic form. But if you wish to battle like that, then so be it." He put his swords away and began a transformation himself. His eyes became bloodshot and he started growing tremendously until he was as tall as Jon. When the transformation was complete, Raziar had six arms, eight legs, and a hideous face with a birdlike beak. Zafier roared at Jon, then shot a blast from his mouth directly at him.

Guest Астр&#10

The blast was reflected clean off his armor. Jon took one look at Zafier and he began to grow six arms as well, along with ten legs. Jon lunged himself at Zafier. It almost looked like two clones were fighting.

Jon picked up Zafier and threw him at the ship, the glowing sword fell out infront of the man.

"Hmm, I wonder." He said as he picked up the sword and stabbed himself in the left shoulder...