Son of Raziar

Ruto

Guest Астр&#10

((Let me guess, Beth merged with Zafier...))

"We need a clean up team here imediatly, before the media gets here." Justin spoke into the radio.

"Yes sir, we will be there in five minutes." a voice in the radio replied back.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Астр&#10

((Well Zafier beamed away with Beth, maybe there was a mutation...))

((BTW, are you going to add anything?))

((This topic will be closing soon and part three will be released shortly afterward. Please conclude your parts soon.))

"Set the ship's direction back to our planet, minions. We're going to need backup for this battle. It seems that the children of Earth are stronger than I imagined." The figure motioned for the guards to do their duty and continued staring at the weaponry wall, speaking to itself. "In all of my days, I never imagined that a battle against primitive planet dwellers would be this challenging. Nonetheless, victory shall be mine, and my father's blood will be avenged."

Guest Астр&#10

The entire area filled with an army of people cleaning up the mess made from the battle.

_____

Somewhere in space, it awakes. Before it lies a beautiful blue planet. No longer restricted, it was a being of pure energy. A god among carbon based lifeforms. Superior to all. The star child. The planet's landscape which lie before it was covered with primitive lifeforms and civilizations. With a simple thought, the seas began to boil. The land turned to molten rock. The planet was now rid of life, glassed. Fortunatly, this was not Earth. But the star child will go on. Searching for the place of its birth to seek revenge on those it had once saved. The star child had become a being of evil, the Apocalypse bringer. For every planet it passes on its search for Earth is to be glassed. It fears nothing. But all fear it. It cannot be tracked, it does not allow it. It doesn't know where Earth is, so there is hope it will never find Earth. In a universe of 15,625,000,000,000,000,000,000 suns, even a being of pure energy gets lost. But it will never forget why it hates life. Even for all it had done in the past, it will never be considered any more than a monster.

The planet was in sight, and the ship would be landing soon. The figure stood watching through the window, watching the meteors pass by. It turned around and talked to the pilot. "Once we land, gather the guards and send them out to collect recruits. If some do not wish to join...well, they will have to deal with me." The ship landed just outside of Raziar's empire. The door opened and out came the guards. The figure was the last to step outside. The distant sun shone forth upon it, revealing the body of Beth.

((End Part 2: Son of Raziar. The final chapter will be released tomorrow.))

Meanwhile, Moon was standing there, Pondering what had happened. She didnt remember much, Because it all went so quickly. "Kimuasty... What happened????" "Mrrmphlewofm." "Oh..."