Son of Raziar

Ruto

Plotline: After a heroic battle between one of the galaxy's most feared rulers and five normal, Earth children, peace and calmness has finally been restored to Earth. But now, that peace is about to be shattered once more. This time, it's personal. Exactly one year after Raziar's defeat, another spaceship lands on Earth's surface, driven by his own son, Zafier. Twice as powerful and fearful as Raziar, Zafier will stop at nothing to avenge his father. And thus, the five heroes reunite to vanquish the alien threat once and for all. But this time, a mysterious guest comes into the picture...

If you weren't in the Heroes of Earth roleplay, you may feel completely lost. So, I'm only allowing the people who participated in the last roleplay to post in this one. If you wish to join, PM me explaining why you want to join. Make your reasons convincing. You'll need to be active and know the Heroes of Earth story, too. ;)

I forgot to mention that Zafier will also be controlled by me. Same as last RP.

Beth was busily walking along the streets of Los Angeles, California. In one year, her travels had brought her to Washington, D.C., Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Florida, and now California. Since all of her money had been spent on the plane ticket to Wisconsin, Beth had to be a stowaway on every flight she went on. Despite her multiple illegal acts, she had never been caught. As she was walking, Beth quietly reflected on the battles she had faced a whole year ago. I can't believe it's already been that long...time moves so quickly. Sometimes, I tend to miss those other kids. Leah, Justin, Moon, Jon...they were all great fighters. Beth stopped at an intersection and waited for the light to change. But that's the past...this is now. There are plenty of amazing sights to see, and I've barely scratched the surface.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

During the one year lapse, Moon had spent her time making Different types of cheeses in wisconsin. Kimuasty was taste testing. Kimuasty Had figured out how to make little noises, but still couldnt speak english.

"Hey, Kim, I hope you like nutty cheese..." "Kwaa!" And Moon hand fed her some of her newest cheese. "Do you like it?" "Kwee!" "Good! I Still cant believe I got the job! I mean, Im twelve years old!"

After a few hours of walking, Beth stopped by a cafe and went inside. She dug into her pocket and fished out $4.35 she had found lying in the streets. Californians tend to lose their money a lot. This ought to get me good-enough sized meal. Beth went up to the counter and ordered the small-sized nachos. She put the rest of her money in her bag, as Beth noticed a water fountain in the back of the cafe. That saves me the cost of a drink. Beth quickly finished her meal and went back out on the streets. To most people, Beth looked like a neglected orphan, with her tattered clothes and messed up hair, but Beth didn't care. All she cared about was seeing the sights.

Guest Teen_astronomer

"HEY GET BACK HERE!!!" a loud voice came from behind a store, a man was running after a tall teen with black hair and a sword on his waist. He was shirtless, with a huge scar on his right shoulder and his entire left arm was red. He laughed as he leaped to the top of a building and out of sight.

"DAMN IT!" the voice said frustrated then he walked away.

In the bright Californian sun life was normal, except there was a maniac 18 year old running rampant.

((Justin's part is finished, anyone can take his place.))

The sky suddenly darkened, and Beth looked up. "What's going on here? The sky is cloudless, there shouldn't be a storm." Nothing seemed to be happening, so Beth continued walking around. Little did she know that the same thing was happening all around the world.

"Has the Earth been cast into shadow?"

"Yes sir, exactly as you ordered."

"Excellent..."

Guest Teen_astronomer

He looked up at the sky then tripped, right infront of Beth. He had several scrapes, but he stood up and they healed instantly.

Unaware of her surroundings, Beth was watching the sky as she walked. This is really odd...there shouldn't be a solar eclipse today or anything. I wonder what this is all about... Beth fell to the ground as she stumbled over a man with many injuries. "Oh gosh, I'm really sorry, I wasn't paying attention on where I was---" Beth stopped her sentence short. There was something familiar about this man. "Jon?"

Oh, this guy doesn't sound anything like Jon. "I'm sorry, I must have mistaken you for someone else. Well, my name is Beth. I'm sorry I fell over you. What happened to your arm?" Beth looked at the red, left arm. "Pardon me for asking."

Guest Teen_astronomer

"It got blown off by you in Chicago." he replied, "come with me."

He stood up and grabbed her arm and pulled her down an alley.

"What the--" Before she knew it, Beth was being pulled into an alley by this man. Chicago...the battle last year! This man IS Jon! What's he doing? "Well, it's great to see you again Jon, but what are we doing back here?"

Guest Teen_astronomer

"Don't ask questions." he said, throwing her over his shoulder and jumping up a building.

He let her down and ripped open a ventilation shaft cover.

"Come with me." he said as he jumped down the vent.

Beth silently obeyed and slid down the vent. Time to mark off 'On top of a building' on my list of things to see. Where is he taking me? Why's he in a rush? Beth could see the end of the vent and stepped out. Okay, where are we?

Guest Teen_astronomer

There were weapons all over the walls, but there were weapons missing that Jon was thought to never be without his bladed tonfas.

"This is my weapons room, everything I own is here." Jon replied with a sense of self accomplishment.

He looked at her right in the eyes. His yellow eyes were, at the same time, evil and emotional.

"Hmm, interesting, I guess. There seems to be a lot of weapons in here. Is there any particular reason why you brought me here?" Beth noticed Jon looking at her. It's that same stare again. What's he thinking? She looked away from the glow of the yellow eyes.

"Mm, yes, I uh, noticed that. A year ago." Beth reflected back to the horrible sight of the creature that was Jon. No human could ever turn into what he had become. Not to mention, he was almost invincible. The image of that day still haunted Beth's dreams. She hadn't seen Jon ever since that day, until just now.

Guest Teen_astronomer

"That day in Chicago, was the full extent of my uncontrolable abilities. It was not the tonfas that caused the transformation. It was me, my will power. After a year of accepting that I have been able to control it," Jon said as his right arm started to become hard, like that day...

"But why, Jon? Why did you turn into that fearsome creature? It doesn't make any sense. You saw Raziar die, why did you continue destroying everything? Was it uncontrollable anger?" Something didn't add up. Where had Jon gone? Beth was obviously throughly confused.

Guest Teen_astronomer

"After I killed Raziar, I couldn't stop. It felt so good. Unleashing so much anger at once, and not being able to be stopped. I loved it." Jon added, bringing his arm back to normal and sitting down on a ratty old chair.

"Whoah! Kim! look at the sky! what IS it?" "Garoo!" This was not a happy garoo. this was a rushed garoo. a panicky garoo.

Beth pulled her dagger out of her bag and looked at it, all the while remembering everything she had done with it. "Where did you go after you left Chicago? I haven't seen you since that day Raziar died. I decided to just leave and wandering around the country." Beth paused for a moment. "I had no idea you were still alive."

"Okay..." Beth replied softly. She remembered what was going on outside. "Hey, I know this is a little bit off the subject, but have you noticed the sky outside? I know that's not a normal shade of darkness for daytime."

"Sir, we are approaching your destination. Arrival time will be in one hour."

Zafier stood grinning at the front of his ship. After one year since his father's defeat, he was ready to eliminate the ones who killed Raziar.