Son of Raziar

Ruto

Beth nodded and walked out of the door. The sky seemed to be darker now, and now the citizens seemed to be more worried. She looked at her watch, it said 2:00 pm. "This is not normal weather. This isn't even weather." She turned to Jon. "Someone's coming. I can feel it."

Zafier's patience was wearing thin. He was ready to taste blood right there and then. "Enough of this! Shift the shuttle into hyperspeed, and immediately seek out the ones who killed my father!"

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Teen_astronomer

"GET DOWN!" Jon shouted when they got outside.

A rocket hit Jon in his right hand.

Jon looked at his hand and it healed. He looked up and saw it...

Guest Teen_astronomer

Jon threw Beth out of the way and took another rocket to the arm, he dodged the third one and opened his mouth and shot a huge beam of energy and plasma to an enormous structure in the sky.

((I like your signature, TA. :D))

Beth fell to the ground in a state of surprise. "What's going on?" She looked up, and saw a spaceship passing by. ...No, it can't be. "Another alien invasion..." Beth wispered softly.

Zafier's ship was passing through California. "Alert! Vessel under attack." Zafier commanded the captain to avoid battle for now, and the ship easily swirved away from the plasma blast. "I have no time for this now. Once we land, immediately seek out the five who killed Raziar."

Guest Teen_astronomer

Jon stared at the ship with more anger than he has ever shown. He knelt down and leaped higher then Beth had ever seen him jump, without being in that horrible state.

He was headed right for the ship...

Moon saw the fleet, Thay had swarmed the world. "Oye!" And moon fired an arrow at the ships. It was hard not to miss.

Beth fell backwards as she gazed at the height of Jon's jump. "Amazing..." Her attention went back to the spaceship. A grin slowly formed on her face. "Showtime." She pulled her bag off of her shoulders and began digging around. "Come on, where are you? Aha!" Beth pulled out a little black box. She put the disk in. "After a year, we'll be coming together again." "Searching for communication, please stand by..." Surely the others would notice. They'd have to.

The alarm was set off on the ship, and Zafier looked down to see Jon coming up to them. A guard came into the room and informed Zafier that Jon was one of the five he was looking for. "Bring him in, lock him up. I want to kill all of them at the same time." The guard nodded and activated the capture beam.

Guest Teen_astronomer

Jon was struggling in the capture beam, but he was able to stablize himself. He pulled back his neck, opened his mouth and shot a clean blast of red plasma at the beam's origin. Jon was released and was dropping quickly from the heights of the craft.

When Jon hit the ground it was like a meteor crashing on Earth's surface. When the dust settled, Jon was in a form Beth had never seen before. His face looked like fish's only with enormous teeth that pertruded from his mouth. He had a greyish looking body with strange circular symbols on his limb joints. His hair looked like tentecles, constantly moving with a mind of their own.

((Picture: SammaelMaquetteLargeRedBackground.jpeg))

The ship gave a slight jar at the destruction of the beam. Zafier pounded his fist on the table again. "So, the boy has a special power. His is none compared to mine. We will indeed have a fair match between us." Zafier decided to press on, ignorant of Beth below. The ship shot off with amazing speed and was headed toward Moon.

"J-Jon?" was all Beth managed to say at the sight of the fearsome creature before her. I guess I understand he's able to control that, but goodness, that's quite a form!

"maby I better tell the others..." Moon placed the disc into her little black box. "Communication found: Californa." "Eh, Is the sky a strange shade of grey to you? and Are the aliens invading california? I just shot one down from the sky... Kims been acting weird too."

Guest Teen_astronomer

It looked at her then started to turn back to Jon, but not without a horrible fearsome growl then a wail.

When it turned back into Jon he stood up and twisted his neck with a bone snapping crack.

"GRRAA!!" he shouted as he jumped up and hit the ground in frustration.

"Communication found: Wisconsin" Beth knew it was Moon. Still the same old cheese-loving Moon. "Yes, the sky is dark over here too, Moon, and we've got trouble. A giant spaceship just flew over California and now I don't know where it's going. Jon is with me, so just hang tight. We'll be on our way." Beth tucked the box away in her pocket and put her bag on her shoulders. "Jon, it's time to take another trip to Wisconsin."

Zafier's ship landed at Wisconsin in no time, and many ugly creatures spilled out of the ship. Zafier was the last to step out. "Go forth and find the children. There are four left, so do not waste my time! We'll go back for the boy soon enough." All of the creatures nodded their heads and began patrolling the area. Zafier went back into his ship and rose hundreds of feet in the air. He activated the cloaking device, then sat back and waited for the first child to be captured.

Guest Teen_astronomer

"Stay here." Jon said as he took off running east. There was no chance of catching up with him, he was going to fast.

"Ok, But I think they're already here... KIm, go hide, we cant take an invasion alone."

Oh no, I'm not staying here and watching the invasion take place. I'm coming to Wisconsin. Beth looked at a nearby map for the nearest airport. She signaled a taxi and was there in no time. Beth jumped out of the car and went running inside. The next flight to Wisconsin was to take off in 5 minutes, so she quickly ran through the door and snuck into the cargo department. Fortunately for her, the guards were too dumb to realize that someone had snuck on the airplane. The plane took off with a deafening roar, and Beth prepared herself for another battle against the alien forces.

Guest Teen_astronomer

Jon had made amazing time and is still running towards Wisconsin.

"I thought I would never have to go back to Wisconsin, I hate that state!" Jon muttered to himself as he sped up.

A couple of hours later, the plane to Wisconsin landed, and Beth quietly slipped out of the cargo compartment, her right leg in a cramp. Ah, not the most pleasant ride I've ever taken. Now to find Moon. She exited the airport and started walking around. "If Moon was to be found anywhere, then there's only one place to look: the cheese factory." Beth dug out her box. "Moon, I'm in Wisconsin. How are things over at the factory? Don't ask how I know, you're not unpredictable."

The creatures were active all over the place, searching high and low for Moon. They spoke a language only they could understand. "The child is hard to find." Another creature nodded back. "Indeed, but once we find it, it'll rue the day it was born. We'll torture the little thing."

Guest Teen_astronomer

Something was breaking through the ground, something horrible.

An explosion and there it was, Jon's alternate form. The monster was ripping the aliens apart, bodies flying everywhere.

The monster moved swiftly and quickly, grabbing them then throwing them over end to the ground.

"Oh, Its great at the factory, the aleins are making unintelligable gurgling noises, Kim is Just as creeped out as ever by the aliens, Jons killing everything and scaring people, the normal."

Beth rolled her eyes at Moon's bad sarcasm. "I'm on my way over there, Moon. For now, just don't get in Jon's way." If I remember correctly, the cheese factory should be a few miles east of here. This time, Beth easily signaled a taxi and got to the factory in a few minutes. What Moon described was true. Creatures roaming, Jon tearing through them, and a rather stressed out dragon. Beth quickly pulled out her dagger and went over to Moon. "You still have your bow and arrow set?"

Guest Teen_astronomer

Over in the west was another Jon!! It was in the new form but looked exactly the same as the one fighting right now. It leaped into the pile and started fighting with its other self.

"Yup, Got it right here." Moon pulled out her bow and arrows from behind her back. " Woah! Look at the... Jons?Jonssss? As in more than one? ??? WHy is Jon hurting himself?" Moon was trying to get Kimuasty to calm down, but no sucsess.

"Jons? What do you mean---" Beth looked over at the battle, and indeed, there were two monsters battling each other. "This would be a great movie if it weren't so real. What's going on here?" Beth ran over to the battle and lunged at the nearest creature. "Lueka! This is one of the five!" Another creature nearby ran near him. "Don't just stand there, restrain her!" It wrestled Beth to the ground, slime dripping onto her shirt. "Prepare to be annihilated, slayer." Beth stabbed at the creature's neck. "You could speak English, you know." She finished off the creature holding her down and went to the next one.

Guest Teen_astronomer

One of the Jons fighting saw Beth and lunged towards her, but the other one grabbed him and threw him back and dove after him.