Son of Raziar

Ruto

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And as smart-remarked as ever. "Well, we should find out where these monsters are coming from. And see if we can get this bubble off of Moon."

The figure listened from behind the wreckage. With every passing moment, she grew more worried. "The children will certainly not be able to defeat Zafier without help. But I cannot show myself until all five are in sight." She turned and teleported away.

Guest Teen_astronomer

Jon lifted his left arm and turned the crank on the glove, the electrified blade came out and the electricity flowed strong.

He stabed the bubble and it dissipated in a bright ball of static electricity.

"Oi, Thankee." Moon walked over to where Kimuasty was huddling. "C'mon, s'ok." Moon pulled her out of the corner and stroked her horns.

"Okay, one problem solved, one to go." Beth thought back to when Raziar appeared. He just sort of showed up, we didn't look for him. We have no idea where the next source is, or if it's even on this planet. As far as I'm concerned, we just sit around and wait for the villian to reveal himself.

Zafier put his gun away and returned to the control room. "Any sign of the last two?" The pilot gave a negative report, and Zafier looked at the radar. Nothing. "If the child is dead, then there is no need to look for him. Contine the search for another hour. If there is no sign of him, then turn the ship around and search for the next one."

Beth looked over at Jon. Where does he think he's going? "Jon? Got somewhere to be?" She didn't expect a respone, so she turned back to Moon. "Moon, get out your black box. I'll walk around and contact you if I see anything. Also, see if you can contact either Justin or Leah. We might need them to come over here." With that, Beth walked away and started searching around, being wary of the invisible creatures that might be wandering around. No spinning drills this time. That might be a good thing.

"Ok!" Moon flipped her box on then walked down the street, looking for anything weird.

Zafier was getting more and more impatient by the minute. No sign of Leah or Justin was found. "This is absurd! Surely at least one of the little brats is still alive! You, pilot! Turn the ship around! We're going back to the three other children. I need to let my anger out on them sooner or later!" The pilot nodded timidly and headed back toward the children.

The figure overheard of Zafier's plan and was horrified yet relieved. At least two of the children are safe, but I must warn the other three! She quickly disappeared and went back to Wisconsin, hiding behind the cheese factory.

Guest Астр&#10

Jon had walked a good distance towards Chicago when he felt a presence, something was following him. He continued on, ignoring his sixth sense.

The figure looked around, only finding Beth and Moon. What happened to the strange one? No matter, I must get to the other two. She came out of hiding and tried getting the attention of Moon and Beth by releasing a strange scream. Beth heard the scream and started running to wherever it was coming from. What was that? It didn't sound like Moon... She came to a stop in front of the figure and immediately drew her dagger. "Who are you? What are you doing to our planet?" Beth had automatically assumed that, because of the alien's strange shape, that she was the one who sent the monsters.

Guest Астр&#10

Out of nowhere Jon was hit, he went through three walls.

"I know who you are Jon, I know why you are back." a voice said out of nowhere.

"*Cough* what?" Jon replied with weakness in his voice.

"You look just like your mother." a man said as he threw Jon back outside.

Jon's eyes started to glow, but only for a second, "why are you doing this? Who are you?"

"I AM YOUR FATHER!" the man said as he thew him through another building.

"NO! I KILLED MY FATHER LAST YEAR!" Jon replied, his voice was doubled. Like two voices speaking at once.

"You have wasted your life finding me." the man stood tall while talking.

"NO, IT IS HAPPENING AGAIN!!" Jon shouted, his voice deep and strong now. Anger flowing through his veins.

He started turning red, his eyes glowing like fire. His arms grew out of proportion to his body. The muscles in his neck were poping and his jacket ripped off. Furiously pounding at the ground, it looked like he was in pain.

The man looked worried, "what have I done?"

The creature Jon had become continued to grow, it pulled back its upper body and looked up to let out a huge and frightful roar.

((I need to speak with you via PM as soon as it's back up, TA.))

The alien, unphased by Beth's threat, came closer to Beth and spoke softly. "Put the dagger down, child. I'm on your side here. I assume you've encountered the creatures running around here." Beth slowly put her dagger away and glared at the alien. That voice...it seems...familar. The figure continued. "And...I assume you had a battle with Raziar exactly one year ago."

Guest Астр&#10

The creature was feircer than last year. Its arms are covered in metalic particles. and its spine is clearly visible from behind.

"Oh no." The man said in a weak voice before the creature crushed him.

"ROOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAARRRR!!!!" The creature yelled, then looked towards the city of Chicago.

Beth stood unmoving, keeping her eyes on the alien. She had her hand on the handle of her dagger, ready for a sudden attack. The alien continued. "I know that all five of you are not here, but this was urgent. Zafier is far too powerful for all of you to face alone, even with the strange one's help." Beth seemed confused. The strange one? It must mean Jon. How does this thing know about all of this? The alien pulled a black box out of her own pocket. "Take this out, child. Press the button and you will find out who I am."

Guest Астр&#10

The creature ran towards the city with incredible speed. The furiousness of his anger was unparalleled.

Screams from all directions filled the air, running and pannic.

Buildings collapsing and the creature continued. Destroying buildings still being rebuilt.

Beth got impatient with the alien and drew her dagger out. "Enough of the history lessons! Tell me who you are and what your business is here! I know you're not from Earth, and the last time we had aliens here, our planet was nearly--" The alien cut her off. "Child, you need not be so hasty. I am the one who sent the boxes. I am the one who chose all five of you children. My name is Tapiey." In a state of shock, Beth dropped her dagger. "You mean--" So this is the person who changed my life. Who caused me to run away from home and battle alien forces for the good of the Earth. This is unreal.

Guest Астр&#10

The military was lined up again in all of the streets, they fire rounds randomly. None hurt the creature as it fried them all with a plasma beam from its mouth.

Moon had finnally suceeded in calming Kimuasty down, She was listining attentavly to Beths conversation with Tapiey "... Why us? Why not other people? There were 5.5 million other people you could have picked, so why us?" Moon was insistent.

Guest Астр&#10

The dust, smoke, and fire from the city could be seen for miles. The screams of many people were ignored by the beast as it roared loud.

Tapiey heard Moon's voice coming from the box. She grabbed Beth and warped over to Moon. "Child, it was not my decision. I had no choice of who to pick at the time. I was arrested shortly after sending the boxes. You did kill Raziar, did you not? No one else on this planet could attempt such a feat." Beth freed herself from Tapiey's grasp and went over to Moon. She turned to Tapiey with a frown on her face. "There's one problem, uh, Tapiey. Jon has disappeared on us and we have no clue where Justin and Leah are. We haven't been able to contact them. Is there any way you could help us?"

Guest Астр&#10

The monster paused, something was watching him. He smelled the air, then went berserk and randomly shot blasts of plasma and fire into the sky. Something got hit.

"Yeah... The only reason we killed Razair was because of Jon's anger issues.Justin was in here gawking at the machinery, and all Leah did was gawk with him. I honestly dont call that special. Hmph... Last time Jon dissapeared, it was because of his many anger faults. I say we look for a 50 foot monster shooting stuff. Thatll be him. It really shouldnt be that hard to find him."