Son of Raziar

Ruto

Beth saw one of the Jons coming toward her, only to be thrown back by the other one. "Woah! I'm not the enemy here!" But if one is trying to attack me, then it must be a fake. Beth went back to her business and sliced open another creature's chest. With it's last breath, the creature slashed at Beth's arm, ripping the sleeve. "Ugh! I don't have many of these!" She quickly killed off the creature.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beth saw the third Jon enter the scene, and her face went into shock. "Okay, now I'm freaked out. Maybe it's best to avoid them." Two creatures came running towards Beth, and for reasons beyond her, she jumped up 10 feet in the air and the creatures ran into each other. When Beth landed on the ground, she looked at the two lumps on the ground with wide eyes. "How did I do that?"

Zafier watched the battle going on down below. He suddenly stood at the sight of Beth jumping beyond the limits of regular humans. "That's not possible! Unless..." Zafier immediately contacted one of his minions. "Take one of the telepods and search the space around this planet. We have another force in our presence."

Guest Teen_astronomer

Another Jon got confused and took off fighting the aliens, the last one took off towards the city center.

A man in a black jacket came in from the west, it was Jon.

Beth staggered a little. "I'm...not sure." She saw another Jon coming, this time in his regular form. "Okay, either something is wrong with Jon, or, well, I'm not sure." Five monsters came running toward Moon and Beth. "But we'll talk about that later. For now, let's just focus on these guys." Beth waited for the creature to come closer, and closer, then she performed another jumping trick and landed on its back, slashing at its back.

The minions in space were actively searching around, so far, not sighting anything. They got a sudden shock to their bodies, then disappeared completely. A voice came out of nowhere. "Hang on, children..."

Moon stared at the advancing enemy, Then stabbed at one with an arrow. "Kim, Calm down!" "Kawaa!"

The creature howled in pain as the arrow went through him. "Get the child...." Another one tackled Moon to the ground. "Give it up, slayer. We only keep multiplying, you shall not win."

The voice in space sensed trouble with Moon. It quickly chanted a few words, and sent a power to Moon. In the same process, Beth lost hers.

"Kyaaaaah!" Moon yelled and braced herself when a bright purple bubble covered her from harm "??? Where did this come from?" At least Im not injured, or anything... All in all, this bubble is kinda cool.

Beth ran over to the monster holding Moon down and slashed it away. "Moon--you're in a bubble?" Another monster jumped on Beth. "Ack! Forget about it, just get rid of more of these guys!" She pushed the thing off of her and quickly killed it off.

Zafier kept trying to contact the minions in space, but no response. He shook his head in dismay. "There's only one person behind this...and they're going to pay."

"Ok!" Moon rolled over one of them, but they just got back up. So she shot at them from the safety of her bubble.

Frustrated, Zafier called back his minions. One by one, they all faded away, until the only commotion going on was the battle between the Jons. Beth looked around, then fell to the ground, exausted. "Phew...they're gone. That was quite a battle." She put her dagger away. "But I doubt the invasion is over. Those creatures had to have come from somewhere."

Zafier gave a cruel scolding to his minions. They pleaded for their lives, but Zafier ignored the pleas and fried all of them. The creatures fell to the ground, all in a crisp. "I'll just have to find a way to gather all of the five children in one place. I can do that in a snap." Zafier's ship sped off in a flash, leaving Moon and Beth to deal with the fighting Jons.

"Now what do we do about Jon's 1,2,3 and 4?" Moon sat in her bubble staring at the fighting Jons.

Beth winced at the thought of trying to get in the fight. "I'd stay out of there way. At least one of them should know what they're doing. For now, let's just try to figure out this little alien episode."

The figure in space was drawing closer to Earth. It wasn't in a ship, no vessel or anything. Just a floating figure, controlling its own direction. "I must get to Earth. The children can't face Zafier alone."

"Well... The aleins are attacking... Thats one. Do you know how I get out of this bubble? I cant make it go away..."

Guest Teen_astronomer

Jon just stared at the battle, he showed no emotion. His left hand is covered with a metalic glove. He has his bladed tonfas wrapped on either side of his thighs. He had three swords, two on his left side, one on his right. He has a large scar across the right side of his face. He looked nothing like he did in California.

After the aliens were pulled back into the ship he lifted his left hand and twisted a small crank. A bladeshot out from the glove, attached to the underside of the glove. It then started to give off static electricity, after three seconds it lit up in electical energy.

One of the creatures fighting looked, then started towards Jon in fury.

Jon stood still and pulled out one of his tonfas with his right hand, he then stabbed the creature with it and forced it into the electricfied glove.

The creature wailed in pain then started to light on fire. With a blast of energy it turned into a pile of burnt flesh and ash.

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious. But, look around. Maybe there's some sort of switch inside that turns the bubble off." Beth turned to the multiple Jons. "Although you might want to keep it on, that battle looks like it's getting fierce." A voice entered her head. I'm coming, young one. Do not fear. Beth turned back to Moon. "Did you say something?"

Guest Teen_astronomer

Jon twisted around another creature then stabbed it in the back with the glove.

After it was reduced to burnt flesh and ashes the last one lunged at Jon.

Jon quickly cut its head off, but its head was growing back, slowly.

Before the eyes of the creature were healed Jon fried it.

Jon then lifted his left arm again and turned the electricity off, then the blade retracted.

"I hate those things." he said, with no emotion.

This is not the same Jon from California...

Zafier was angrily driving his ship around, looking for Justin and Leah. So far, the radar had detected no sign of them. It was as if they had vanished into thin air. "Where are they?!" Zafier spun around in his chair and ordered another pilot to take over. He stormed out of the control room and into the weapons room. Pulling a ray gun off of the wall, Zafier was thinking to himself. Father, I can assure you that your death will not be taken lightly. I will find those who have killed you. And mark my words, father, that the last few years of their lives will be filled with misery and torture.

Meanwhile, the figure in space had just entered Earth's atmosphere. The sudden increase in gravity made her a little wary, but she managed to find a way to avoid splatting on the ground once she got there. The figure took a look around, searching for the children. Depsite stares from many people, the figure activated the teleporter that was compacted into her watch. She soon disappeared from view.

Beth watched as Jon walked by. "Jon, what happend out there?" She looked at his waist. "Wait a minute, I thought you got rid of those tonfas." Beth walked closer to Jon. "What's going on here?" Something's not right. This one looks more like the old Jon.

The figure found herself standing at the site of the destroyed Jons, out of sight from the kids. This must be where the children are. This place doesn't look too good. She looked over at Beth, Moon, and Jon. I see only three. Where are the other two?

Guest Teen_astronomer

"Those were shapehifters, damn things have been running amok ever since Raziar's ship crashed into the ground. The Jon you must have seen before must have been a shapeshifter." Jon replied as he continued east.

"Shapeshifters? You mean fakes?" A touch of disappointment entered Beth's voice. She thought Jon had changed, but apparently not. He was still the serious, emotionless Jon she had met a year ago. "Well, do you at least know what's been happening around here? With all the aliens attacking and such?"