Son of Raziar

Ruto

Zafier quickly picked himself up and leaped 20 feet in the air, landed on Jon, then slashed at his back. He jumped off of Jon and took his fighting stance. Beth watched in horror as the two monsters fought. "Zafier can transform too? ...Yeah, you're right Moon, we're doomed." Tapiey watched the battle with concern. At this point she couldn't do much more to help the group, as long as Zafier was in that form. Zafier fired another shot at Jon's head, then another at his chest.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Астр&#10

The shots were reflected like the first and Jon ploughed Zafier to the ground. He picked him up, slammed him against the ground twice and threw him into the air. Without warning an equally large monster jumped up and attacked Zafier in the air.

The new creature had three eyes, two on one side of its face and one on the other. Its teeth were a shiny yellow. The verebrate of the thing was clearly pertruding from its back. This thing was truely a monster.

Jon doubled in size and jumped after the thing that hit Zafier.

Zafier fell to the ground with a thud. He stood up again and looked at Jon. "It seems I've slightly underestimated you. But you shall not win, boy. Your power is nothing compared to mine." His muscles began to get bigger, and he was growing a second head. Zafier grew three times his size and roared viciously at Jon. "Foolish boy, do you not know what you're getting yourself into? You shall die the same way Raziar did!" Zafier lunged forward at Jon and knocked him to the ground. He slashed him with one of his claws and punched him in the face.

Beth continued watching the horrible battle with fear in her eyes. This is insane, I have to do something. But what? This guy's just as powerful as Jon is. She started to walk away, then stopped and pulled her dagger out. Beth ran toward Zafier and went behind him. Okay, I need to find someway to distract him so Jon can hit him.

Tapiey watched as Beth got closer and closer to Zafier. She quickly teleported over there and confronted Beth. "Little one, don't strike just yet. I believe there is still something I can do to weaken Zafier, but it will take much of my strength. I ask little of you now, but please defend me while I do it. If I am to be hurt while firing the shot, I would surely die." Beth said nothing, but merely nodded. She stood beside Tapiey as the alien chanted a few words, and out of her hands came a blue blast of energy that hit Zafier directly on the chest.

Guest Астр&#10

Jon quickly reacted and forced Zafier onto his back and ripped at Zafier's exposed ribs.

The other monster ripped Zafier from under Jon and threw a huge uppercut to Zafier's face.

Jon quickly attacked the new monster.

Just as this was happening three other smaller monsters were gathering for a sneak attack for when Zafier is dead.

The force coming from Tapiey's hands, combined with Jon's strikes, would have been enough to bring Zafier down for a few minutes. However, before he fell, Zafier brought his arm down toward Tapiey. Beth gasped, "Tapiey, look out!" The arm fell on top of Tapiey, and the blasting ceased. Zafier soon fell afterwards and pulled his arm off of Tapiey. Beth stared at the dying Tapiey, horrified. "Tapiey! Are you okay?!"

Guest Астр&#10

Jon quickly grabbed Zafier and shoved his enormous fist into Zafier's ribcage. He pulled out Zafier's six-chambered heart, still beating.

With a small rip, Zafier was no more.

Then, Jon turned his attention to the new threat...

((TA, I've talked to you about this before. Zafier dies when I say he does. You're getting on my last nerves with this.))

Zafier laughed menacingly as he watched Tapiey dying. Beth wished to just run up to him and kill him, but she knew better than too. Instead she stayed by Tapiey's side. The alien wispered, "Zafier's been weakened. You can...defeat him now." Beth felt tears coming to her eyes. "I cannot go on, young one. Defeat Zafier...you can do it...I know you can....." And with that, Tapiey was gone.

Guest Астр&#10

Jon grew even more angry, he became the same size as Zafier then the other monster threw Jon aside.

The monster took a swing at Jon, then an uppercut.

Jon dodged the uppercut and rammed the monster with his red metallic arm.

((Ok, sorry. But pulling his heart out was unique wasn't it?))

((By the way, I have an idea for a part three to this.))

((I have one thing planned, but I'm open to any suggestions you might have. :D))

Beth beat the ground in frustration. She turned around and stared at Zafier, her eyes full of revenge. She pulled out her dagger and charged toward Zafier. The only thing on her mind was killing him.

Zafier woke up with a daze, but quickly regained himself and charge toward Jon again. He jumped in the air and fired a shot at Jon, then jumped on top of him and started clawing at his skin.

Guest Астр&#10

The other monster lunged itself at Zafier and threw him at the ship.

Jon regained himself and readied his matalic arm to club Zafier when the other monster was hit.

In the shadows the three smaller monsters slowly grew to nine monsters, all looking at the battle with their mouths drooling.

((I have an idea for Jon's death before the end of this part, I will PM you my idea for part three.))

((I seem to be having some problems PMing you. Apparently it doesn't think that you exist. <_< Anyway, here's my original message:

Uh, that's a nice idea and all, but the Heroes of Earth trilogy is based on alien attack. Not the government messing up.))

Zafier grew tired of being thrown around. He quickly adapted and started sprouting monstrous wings. With a great roar, Zafier flew into the air and fired another blast at Jon from his mouth. Beth looked up at Zafier and gave a shout of frustration. Now how am I supposed to reach him? She threw a rock in the air out of anger, and by sheer luck it hit Zafier on the foot. Zafier growled at Beth and flew toward her, then pinned her to the ground. "Foolish girl, stay out of my way! " He struck her across the head and she fell to the ground, barely concious.

Guest Астр&#10

Jon looked at Zafier and his back began to grow wings similar to Zafier's.

The other monster started to shink...

Zafier turned back to Jon and looked at his newly sprouted wings. "You're not so bad, child. But you are not strong enough to take me down." He threw Beth aside and charged toward Jon, his hands ready to tear at Jon's flesh. Beth regained her strength and watched the battle, still lying on the ground. Gotta get to Zafier. Gotta take him down.

Guest Астр&#10

Jon used his metalic arm to club Zafier before Zafier could hit him.

The other monster turned into a man, the same man that killed the guards in the ship...

Zafier easily blocked the shot and counter attacked with a green blast from his hand. Beth found her strength and managed to stand up. She slowly walked over to the battlefield. Back to regular planning, how can I distract Zafier long enough for Jon to deliver the final blow? Beth looked around for something, but she couldn't find anything. Slashing at him won't work, he nearly killed me the last time I tried that.

Guest Астр&#10

Jon's body began to regrow the armor it lost earlier, while he was healing he pulled back his head and released huge amounts of plasma and electrified particles at Zafier.

While this was happening an unwanted distraction came. The military began shooting round after round at the fight.

The man the other monster turned into fell to his knees then fell face forward.

Beth turned her head toward the military tanks shooting at the other man. Not what I had in mind, but it possibly might work. Indeed, Zafier turned his attention away from Jon and at the firing tanks. Before he could give a roar signaling them away, a massive beam of plasma sent Zafier toppling over on the ground, immobilized for a few seconds. Beth took that time to jump onto his chest and start stabbing Zafier in many places, ending with a final stab through the heart. Zafier gave a loud roar, then his eyes turned green, and Beth felt a strange force around her.

Guest Астр&#10

Jon took out the tanks, he flattened then with his massive arms. But something was wrong, he felt strange. Something was very wrong. He felt his insides boil, his body hurt on every part of his body. He yelled loudly in pain then without warning he began to bubble. He exploded, the battle with Zafier was far too much. Jon exceded his limit. He helped save the Earth twice, yet no one would consider him no more than a monster.

The man was killed instantly by the millitary, the man who claimed to be Jon's father. His wallet was the only evidence of his identity. His name was Jack Carver. He was a former US marine turned criminal. But the worst thing he had ever done was giving life to the monster that demolished Chicago and New York in the same day. Though he attempted to save him, the stab from Zafier's sword triggered something in both of them.

The group of nine monsters quickly grew to twenty, the sounds of the battle led them to the same point.

After leaving the shadows, they looked familiar. They were the shapeshifters...

Unable to watch both fights at the same time, Moon Looked to the battle with Zafier. "shapeshifters! And Jon... Exploded? o_O I've seen everything..."

Guest Астр&#10

((They are the shapeshifters from the first few pages...))

SammaelMaquetteLargeRedBackground.jpeg

The first few took off to Zafier's body, others went and attacked what was left of the millitary.

One of them went to the spot Jon was once standing. Sundenly a bolt of electical energy came out of the south hitting the thing. It screamed then boiled.

Towards the south stood a man in armor clothing. In his hands was a large gun.

Zafier turned his head to the shapeshifters coming toward him. He clenched his teeth and spoke in a booming voice. "This is not over...I will return..." Beth, still on Zafier's chest, stood motionless as Zafier's body glowed and withered away. The glow continued to rise up until it engulfed Beth, then she disappeared as well.

Guest Астр&#10

The shifters looked confused then the man fried them with his gun.

After they were destroyed, the man walked down to the spot Jon had been.

"*sigh* You did it again..." he said as he picked up the weapons and walked over to where Zafier was.

"I hate this race." he said turning on a locator...

The guards around the ship noticed Zafier had disappeared. They started to run over to where he was, when a voice inside the ship stopped them. The voice spoke the language of the guards. "No, stop! Come back inside the ship. We are leaving." The guards looked at each other, but turned around and went inside the ship. Within moments, the ship was launching into the sky and was soon out of sight.

Guest Астр&#10

The man pulled out a radio, "Do we have a lock?"

"Not, yet. It is moving too fast." a voice responded.

"Roger, call me when you have him." he replied.

He took off his helmet, it was Justin.

The guards looked around the ship for the source of the voice, but saw no one. Eventually, one of the guards stumbled into the weaponry room and spotted a figure in there. It wasn't Zafier, no, this figure was slightly smaller. The guard drew it's weapon, but the figure halted it. "Put your gun away, minion, lest you be thrust out into space."