Altador Cup III team discussion!

Guest Krawk Islander

I'm gonna play like mad today but I doubt DC will be winners. Maybe DC's got a wake up and call, saw who we are playing agaisnt today and will play likr mad men/woman too.

We shall see. I still say KI for the winners this year.

I'd laugh if there was a draw. I'll eat a whole packet of butter if there is.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE CLEAM SWEPT ROO ISLAND

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Krawk Islander) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use gibberish. These are not the Neoboards.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I think the awads shouldn't be based on the team overall. It should be for each individual player. There could be one team with a few dedicated players, and a whole lot that doesn't even play.

Hahaha KI kicked Darigan rear =D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all your post are 7 words long or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I think the awads shouldn't be based on the team overall. It should be for each individual player. There could be one team with a few dedicated players, and a whole lot that doesn't even play.

Yeah but for the average Joe Schmo, whats it going to matter, if he doesn't have the time or the skill to do as much as a team MVP, then he should just be discluded? With teams it's at least everybody that did (or didn't, I guess) participate, even if their not good or willing to put all the time as the top players.

How come no one is rooting for virtupets team and how do we put our team scores on this post?

You can get your team scores into a nice little graphic by going to http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-cup/counters/ . You need a TDNaccount to do this, which is NOT the same as the account you used to post your question.

There is a forums member who is on Virtupets :S Can't remember who they are though :P Sorry!!!

Virtupets will get it, have faith. One deca- day. 0:)

What I meant was the awards given to the /characters/ of the team. Layton Vickles, Lilo Blumario and so on. Speaking of whom is Lilo a guy or girl...?

Guest Krawk Islander
Speaking of whom is Lilo a guy or girl...?

Lilo Blumario is indeed a male Blumaroo, heh. :)

can we choose another team if your team don't go to the finals?

I don't think so :(

I picked Tyrannia because it rules, also because my pet is a baby pteri.

I already know my team won't make the finals, I knew that when I joined the team too.

Ah, thanks Krawk Islander, good to be corrected after thinking he was a she for so long. >_> I must know, have you reached the ultimate rank yet?!

Justin, there's info sometimes including gender on wiki (though I don't know how they get that info), and I could swear I remember reading about the characters' history on Neopets but that seems to be nowhere. Methinks they need more neopedia articles.

Guest Krawk Islander

At the conclusion of the double round robin phase, all 16 teams will move on to take part in the four-day finals phase, which will consist of a playoff match-up and a final match-up. Each finals phase match-up lasts for two days. Within each four-team rank grouping (1-4, 5-8, 9-12, 13-16), the highest and lowest ranked teams will play against each other, while the second and third ranked teams will also pair off, with the winners of each match-up then facing off for first place of that group, and the losers facing off for third place of that group.

So you never change teams, you will play until the end, just in groups when DRR finishes. :)

@Jejune - No, I'm currently Rank 15. :)

At the conclusion of the double round robin phase, all 16 teams will move on to take part in the four-day finals phase, which will consist of a playoff match-up and a final match-up. Each finals phase match-up lasts for two days. Within each four-team rank grouping (1-4, 5-8, 9-12, 13-16), the highest and lowest ranked teams will play against each other, while the second and third ranked teams will also pair off, with the winners of each match-up then facing off for first place of that group, and the losers facing off for third place of that group.

So you never change teams, you will play until the end, just in groups when DRR finishes. :)

@Jejune - No, I'm currently Rank 15. :)

oh thanks. i thought darigan or haunted team was going to win but krawk had won every match

Announcements